If PUA / Cold Approach is BS.. How is he doing it?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

I'm still on the fence regarding this matter.

I follow Tom Torero on youtube and I'm even considering buying one of his books :feelswhy:

Is this guy secretly good looking and i am not seeing it?

Is PUA a real successful thing?

Its not bs. It works lol, guys will say its cope because they cant master it

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
PUA doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, ZyzzReincarnate, Ritalincel and 4 others
Pua is the biggest cope in human history
If you're GL you don't have to approach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 656 and 6 others
If you have to approach then it's over
  • Thread starteritsOVER
  • Start dateApr 11, 2018
Not open for further replies.
Next
I
itsOVER
Banned
-

JoinedDec 11, 2017Messages3,082
Apr 11, 2018
Getting sick of some people, even on here, that think a big component of success is 'just go out and talk to women bro, leave the basement bro'.

I'm telling you now if it's got to the point you have to approach then it's already over for you. If a women likes you, SHE will come over and talk to you. Or at least she'll make it so ridiculously obvious that she likes you. I don't mean bullshit IOIs like playing with her hair either, she'll literally have her hands all over you.

If you have to approach a girl then just forget about it and LDAR. She doesn't like you. If she did, you wouldn't need to invent some reason to go over and talk to her. You wouldn't have to manufacture a situation where you can ask her out.

And while we're on the subject, being social and 'NT' is also irrelevant. It's 100% looks from start to finish. If you aren't getting laid it's because you're ugly, stop coping that you're a 'mentalcel'.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, SHARK, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
You ded srs??????????

PUA AS A UGLY MALE = OVERCOMPENSATING WITH "LE SOCIAL SKILLS"

CHAD DOESNT NEED TO APPROACH!!!

FOIDS APPROACH CHAD

its over?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
because they cant master it

Works for me too bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Staged

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
If you have to approach then it's over
  • Thread starteritsOVER
  • Start dateApr 11, 2018
Not open for further replies.
Next
I
itsOVER
Banned
-

JoinedDec 11, 2017Messages3,082
Apr 11, 2018
Getting sick of some people, even on here, that think a big component of success is 'just go out and talk to women bro, leave the basement bro'.

I'm telling you now if it's got to the point you have to approach then it's already over for you. If a women likes you, SHE will come over and talk to you. Or at least she'll make it so ridiculously obvious that she likes you. I don't mean bullshit IOIs like playing with her hair either, she'll literally have her hands all over you.

If you have to approach a girl then just forget about it and LDAR. She doesn't like you. If she did, you wouldn't need to invent some reason to go over and talk to her. You wouldn't have to manufacture a situation where you can ask her out.

And while we're on the subject, being social and 'NT' is also irrelevant. It's 100% looks from start to finish. If you aren't getting laid it's because you're ugly, stop coping that you're a 'mentalcel'.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
PUA = scam

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
If PUA is bullshit then is Tom faking it all?

Is he paying random women in his videos?

= MOGS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and RichardSpencel
If PUA is bullshit then is Tom faking it all?

Is he paying random women in his videos?
???

Of course.

The same way Connor Murphy ACTUALLY FAKED SOME OF HIS PRANKS.

Connor murphy mogs that guy into the core of the earth.

its ogre br0 no pua for face br0 LDAR TIME

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, kobecel and dogtown
Its not bs. It works lol, guys will say its cope because they cant master it

mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich cake IQ post

IMG_6251-1024x576.png

IMG_6252-1024x576.png

IMG_6253-1024x576.png

I think you guys are coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If you're GL you don't have to approach
Starting to realise this is true

You still have to respond though and it helps to be able to hold a convo unless you're Khal Drogo grunting rapist warlord maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 176 and RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 245, Krezo and 5 others
IMG_6251-1024x576.png

IMG_6252-1024x576.png

IMG_6253-1024x576.png

I think you guys are coping hard
lol at thinking you are fooling anyone with your ridiculous copes. you sit inside and rot in your basement 24/7. every female rejects you, every female ignores you. you are invisible, you will always be a virgin, never forget this.
keep coping that you'll attract women through magic words and that they don't care about your bald subhuman cranium.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
lol at thinking you are fooling anyone with your ridiculous copes. you sit inside and rot in your basement 24/7. every female rejects you, every female ignores you. you are invisible, you will always be a virgin, never forget this.
keep coping that you'll attract women through magic words and that they don't care about your bald subhuman cranium.

I think you and the other copers are just afraid of your approach anxiety so you live in denial because you know you'll never have the guts to be a brave low inhib slayer like tom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Approaching is cope that is most likely gonna get you cucked and make you a laughing stock.
If you can't get laid with tinder, it's over. If women don't approach you, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 2 others
I've never known a girl to approach anyone in my entire life...

They don't even approach Chad generally speaking.
Sure they are flirty, suggestive and giggly around him, but if Chad is a shy loser with lo confidence, chances are he's not gonna get anywhere

Set the scene – Shopping Mall Saturday Afternoon.

Hey, I hope you don’t mind, I just wanted to say you look really nice today, your boots are cool, and you look like an interesting sort of guy . What’s your name? I’m Stacey by the way.

Err no. Never in a million fucking years.

I think you and the other copers are just afraid of your approach anxiety so you live in denial because you know you'll never have the guts to be a brave low inhib slayer like tom

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel

Sure they are flirty, suggestive and giggly around him, but if Chad is a shy loser with lo confidence, chances are he's not gonna get anywhere

I've seen women approach men in college, not necessarily to get his number but just to start a conversation. Anyway, chads don't need to approach or get approached, they just go on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Starting to realise this is true

You still have to respond though and it helps to be able to hold a convo unless you're Khal Drogo grunting rapist warlord maxxing

I mean, once she makes it clear she likes you it should come naturally, even if you're a mega aspie like me. You should be able to say anything and she'll sleep with you.

Gigacope. I got all of my lays because women approached me first and told me I was good looking, handsome or cute.

You've never seen it because you and the men you associate with are all ugly as fuck. Befriend a Chad and watch your delusions get shattered.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, SHARK, Deleted member 656 and 5 others

You're not a Chad so I believe you that you be never seen a girl approach anyone.

Chad is almost impossible to be shy,loser,no confidence etc
Those are learnt traits that you get through your own specific life experience

Chad has positive life experience and that is why he is confident,

If you fought a mma fighter 100 times,lost all 100 you are not going to be confident the next time and with good reason,you should not be you've lost all 100 times.

Then you also have hailo/failo,a quiet gl guy is cute,meanwhile you're ugly balding ass is going on the sex offenders list just for breathing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, SHARK, Deleted member 176 and 5 others
I mean, once she makes it clear she likes you it should come naturally, even if you're a mega aspie like me. You should be able to say anything and she'll sleep with you.

Gigacope. I got all of my lays because women approached me first and told me I was good looking, handsome or cute.

You've never seen it because you and the men you associate with are all ugly as fuck. Befriend a Chad and watch your delusions get shattered.
FUCKING BRUTAL ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel

Bear in mind I'm 33yo. I have a lot of life experience, I've been in the military, had loads of Chad friends, loads of nights out, loads of interactions with "Chads"..

Never once have I seen a good looking guy or any guy get approached. Even on the dance floor in nightclubs, the guys have to go dance with the girls and grind up against them.

Could be different in America i suppose where people are more outgoing.

• +1
Bear in mind I'm 33yo. I have a lot of life experience, I've been in the military, had loads of Chad friends, loads of nights out, loads of interactions with "Chads"..

Never once have I seen a good looking guy or any guy get approached. Even on the dance floor in nightclubs, the guys have to go dance with the girls and grind up against them.

Maybe your brain just suppressed those memories? Jk lol, I'm not from America either and I see it happen, I've seen it happen thrice and I'm only 18. Where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel

I get approached in the UK and I'm not even a Chad. It might just be a generational thing.

REMINDER:

IF YOU CAN'T GET LAID EITHER THROUGH TINDER OR GETTING APPROACHED BY TOILETS

THEN YOU ARE AN INCEL

• +1
Please share these stories where you've witnessed men getting cold approached by women displaying their interest. :feelshaha:

I don't know what you aspies here consider approaches, but I have never in my entire life seen a women do a proper cold approach. 99% of women don't approach, instead they do stuff that makes them more approachable for you. They do things standing near you or asking you stupid questions to get a conversation going or they just flirt from a distance. In all of those scenarios YOU still have to do the approach or push for a number in the end.
This delusional mindset perfectly explains why over 70% of this forum are virgins even though the majority of people who posted their pics here are average or above average looking.