If PUA / Cold Approach is BS.. How is he doing it?

Please share these stories where you've witnessed men getting cold approached by women displaying their interest. :feelshaha:

A little boy on roller skates once followed me into the shopping mall bar, stopping me and saying: "hey, this is for you from my sis" -- it was a note with her phone number on it.

Girls cold approaching is so rare that it shouldn’t be a way to measure your attractiveness. It should go like this: hangout or talk with a girl, and if she never initiates or looks at you again you are worthless genetic shit that will never come up in her mind. If she likes you she won’t stay silent cuz she knows you have some interest.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 656
Girls cold approaching is so rare that it shouldn’t be a way to measure your attractiveness. It should go like this: hangout or talk with a girl, and if she never initiates or looks at you again you are worthless genetic shit that will never come up in her mind. If she likes you she won’t stay silent cuz she knows you have some interest.

It's not rare for Chad. If you don't get cold approached, you're not GL, that's for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
I don't know what you aspies here consider approaches, but I have never in my entire life seen a women do a proper cold approach. 99% of women don't approach, instead they do stuff that makes them more approachable for you. They do things standing near you or asking you stupid questions to get a conversation going or they just flirt from a distance. In all of those scenarios YOU still have to do the approach or push for a number in the end.
This delusional mindset perfectly explains why over 70% of this forum are virgins even though the majority of people who posted their pics here are average or above average looking.

Like I said to Mr Norwood, the reason you've never seen it is because you and all the men you associate with are ugly fucks. In my case women have explicitly asked for my number and told me I was cute/GL/handsome. Anything less than that is not an approach or IOI and is just attention whoring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
Like I said to Mr Norwood, the reason you've never seen it is because you and all the men you associate with are ugly fucks. In my case women have explicitly asked for my number and told me I was cute/GL/handsome.
Women have also told me I am handsome and I have also gotten cat called before. I get IOIs from women but I have just never seen a women do proper cold approach before. It might be a location thing, but even if girls occasionally cold approach men it's still extremely rare and way to unreliable to get consistent sex out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 656