• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ingram33 and fxckz
Ramirez nowhere near those people dude his maxilla 1/5 billion
hes fucking hideous only appeal is to femcels

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, dehydrated, fxckz and 1 other person
he did take the right path in life. he’s a millionaire, famous, fucked 1000s of stacies. what more can u ask

hes fucking hideous only appeal is to femcels
ethnic opinion discarded

he did take the right path in life. he’s a millionaire, famous, fucked 1000s of stacies. what more can u ask

ethnic opinion discarded
I’m more white passing than you lol

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

ethnic opinion discarded
Wdym? I’m talking about Ramirez here not Barrett

• JFL
not everyone is shawarma eating filth like u bud:feelskek::feelskek:
I have white skin with a slight tan, d30-a30 eyes, black hair, YOUR A BLONDE CUCK HANG YOURSELF BLACK HAIR>>> BLOND CUCK HAIR

• JFL
I have white skin with a slight tan, d30-a30 eyes, black hair, YOUR A BLONDE CUCK HANG YOURSELF BLACK HAIR>>> BLOND CUCK HAIR
i never said i have blonde hair bud. you ain’t white

What become ???
Reality he is a good man it's his parents l abused him and that gave him mental chronic disorder he had one side of brain defect and the cousin made him darktraid I forgot his name

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and vermillioncorefan
Reality he is a good man it's his parents l abused him and that gave him mental chronic disorder he had one side of brain defect and the cousin made him darktraid I forgot his name
what made him such a swagger bad boy?

He’d just be some regular guy who slays

What become ???
He would probably be selling his nut to married bitches who want good looking kids, natural insemination style:lul:

He would probably be selling his nut to married bitches who want good looking kids, natural insemination style:lul:
If you looked like Ramirez would you be spreading your seed far and wide as possible

If you looked like Ramirez would you be spreading your seed far and wide as possible
Yes, so much so that I'll use my looks to convince scientist to cryogenically freeze my nut so people of the future can have less subhuman genes and once thats done I'm going to have them send my nut into space so on the of chance that aliens do exist and find my organic material, they'll use it to have mogger Alien babies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pei
Yes, so much so that I'll use my looks to convince scientist cryogenically freeze my nut so people of the future can have less subhuman genes and once thats done I'm going to have them send my nut into space so on the of chance that aliens do exist and find my organic material, they'll use it to have mogger Alien babies.
Would every women love to have sex with you

• +1