If she doesn't text you back fast enough, is it over?

Deleted member 13854

Deleted member 13854

Make Love Not War
I was texting this bitch back and forth and then she asks me "muh what do you look like" and I went to send her my most frauded pictures. She saw them and then after like 20 seconds she said "omlll you look fine af"

Then I said haha thanks so are you or some dumb shit like that. All is going well, then she sends me a text saying "Nah I'm not that pretty" to which I responded "If you say so".

Then I sent her another text message. It's been 4 minutes and she still hasn't responded. Is it over? :p
I feel like that compliment she gave me was fake. While these pics looked good they were autistic + I didn't softmaxx hard in them. Either way, let's hope I score this JB but so far it ain't looking hot tbh. Thinking of blocking her already.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cain, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
She doesn’t think you’re attractive but it could also be you saying “if you say so”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854
i don’t text bitches, i call them on my spider-man walkie talkie :ogre:
FE9C2B49 0151 47E3 90DD 429A544FA57D

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, Julius, .👽. and 3 others
send a pic of your big cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and Deleted member 13854
Update: I blocked her. Fuck this bitch she was an ugly nerdic whore anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 10949, Zias and 5 others
4min isnt exactly over but you have to remember they take their phone eveywhere with them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, Cain, .👽. and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and pizza
Update: I blocked her. Fuck this bitch she was an ugly nerdic whore anyway.
Why bro you should’ve waited for her response lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, .👽. and Deleted member 13854
4min isnt exactly over but you have to remember they take their phone eveywhere with them
I'm ngl I really feel like she would've found me to be a gigachad with these pics if I had actually took them well. If I was well-groomed in the pics and softmaxxed to death. I had hollowcheeks ffs there's no way this bitch wouldn't have sucked my cock if I had longer hair and I was completely clean shaven.

But it's over rip. Onto another catch later, I really need better pics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and Adriana Lima
I'm ngl I really feel like she would've found me to be a gigachad with these pics if I had actually took them well. If I was well-groomed in the pics and softmaxxed to death. I had hollowcheeks ffs there's no way this bitch wouldn't have sucked my cock if I had longer hair and I was completely clean shaven.

But it's over rip. Onto another catch later, I really need better pics.
yo lemme rate bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
you just went full autist and blocked her jfl a bitch was probably getting water or sum and now she sees this guy blocked her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, Zias, CANI and 8 others
  • JFL
I would but the pictures are really dogshit. They look like basement dweller pics and very non-NT.
nothing really wrong with that tbh sometimes it better to use shitter pics, as it puts you in a good mind to looksmax from there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and Deleted member 13854
you just went full autist and blocked her jfl a bitch was probably getting water or sum and now she sees this guy blocked her
ngl you're probably right
she even texted me back after I showed her my face. usually girls used to literally block me immediately after I sent my face two years ago when I was subhuman, so I guess there was hope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, Zias and Deleted member 13854
If she finds you attractive she would beg for your cock. If she doesn’t surprise surprise

• JFL
A single man should always be talking to multiple women. Women are flakes.

• JFL
she could've been busy and you overthought it.
but also your replay "If you say so" is a risky one if your talking to a sensitive person

• JFL
I was texting this bitch back and forth and then she asks me "muh what do you look like" and I went to send her my most frauded pictures. She saw them and then after like 20 seconds she said "omlll you look fine af"

Then I said haha thanks so are you or some dumb shit like that. All is going well, then she sends me a text saying "Nah I'm not that pretty" to which I responded "If you say so".

Then I sent her another text message. It's been 4 minutes and she still hasn't responded. Is it over? :p
I feel like that compliment she gave me was fake. While these pics looked good they were autistic + I didn't softmaxx hard in them. Either way, let's hope I score this JB but so far it ain't looking hot tbh. Thinking of blocking her already.
Sounds like you are good

• JFL
it was 4 minutes nigga :lul:

• JFL

dn rd but yes

• JFL
She probably didn't know what to say to keep the conversation going :lul:
Bitches never know how to do that

• JFL