My 19 year old female cousin just told me a story about how her female friend’s beta orbiter roped

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
My cousin (she’s 19) told me that at work today, her coworker (a 19 year old Latina slut) was crying because a guy she knew roped.

I asked why she was crying and my cousin basically said that the coworker uses men for a quick meal and then ghosts them. Typical female narcissist behavior. I guess the guy who roped was obsessed with the slut and roped because he felt led on. Now she feels bad.

I told my cousin she deserves to feel bad and I asked for her number so I can text her and tell her “you caused his death. Never forget.” And my cousin said “no not yet. If you’re gonna do that at least wait a bit”

So eventually I’m getting that sluts phone number and I’m gonna text her and let her know that she caused his death and will make sure she remembers it for the rest of her life.

That’s a good thing about me. I get ass and pussy but I still stick up for my incel cuck buddies 👍🏻

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, earcel_ifucantell, Clown Show and 10 others
My cousin (she’s 19) told me that at work today, her coworker (a 19 year old Latina slut) was crying because a guy she knew roped.

I asked why she was crying and my cousin basically said that the coworker uses men for a quick meal and then ghosts them. Typical female narcissist behavior. I guess the guy who roped was obsessed with the slut and roped because he felt led on. Now she feels bad.

I told my cousin she deserves to feel bad and I asked for her number so I can text her and tell her “you caused his death. Never forget.” And my cousin said “no not yet. If you’re gonna do that at least wait a bit”

So eventually I’m getting that sluts phone number and I’m gonna text her and let her know that she caused his death and will make sure she remembers it for the rest of her life.

That’s a good thing about me. I get ass and pussy but I still stick up for my incel cuck buddies 👍🏻
Drop the number here when u have it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: earcel_ifucantell, piec, BrahminBoss and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, BrahminBoss, Luffymaxxing and 2 others

Suboptimal neurochemistry. Why should she feel bad?

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Vermilioncore
Damn you really outed yourself as a sick weirdo in front of your cousin

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
do it

Not far from Idaho where I am. Give me your slut cousin’s address so i can come and dick her down.
Nah she only likes big dicks like mine sorry fag

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine