If she's NT, good looking, in a first world country and at least 17, it's impossible for her to be a virgin

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
"But muh hqnp girl told me she's actually a virgin" :feelsuhh:

Most girls like I described lose their virginity from 14-16. After a lot of evaluation, I concluded the average age girls lose their virginity including all the ugly and/or unpopular girls is 17 MAX. Even self reported stats have girls claim an avg of 17 iirc and a considerable amount of girls probably larp a higher age to seem more hqnp while boys larp a younger age to feel like slayers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Boxingfan, Chadeep and 12 others
and lose their virginity to an average looking guy

Goddamn it is so fucking hot in Spain, thank you for the water bro.

• JFL
Reactions: idkman, Deleted member 8608, Chadeep and 4 others
Goddamn it is so fucking hot in Spain, thank you for the water bro.
It's water for us but I've caught even forum veterans believing that their good looking 18+ slays are "virgins" so just making sure everyone knows the exact truth

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
"But muh hqnp girl told me she's actually a virgin" :feelsuhh:

Most girls like I described lose their virginity from 14-16. After a lot of evaluation, I concluded the average age girls lose their virginity including all the ugly and/or unpopular girls is 17 MAX. Even self reported stats have girls claim an avg of 17 iirc and a considerable amount of girls probably larp a higher age to seem more hqnp while boys larp a younger age to feel like slayers
Yup

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
It's water for us but I've caught even forum veterans believing that their good looking 18+ slays are "virgins" so just making sure everyone knows the exact truth
That are just delusional basement dwellers that still hope for muhh virgin girl lol

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back