If skinnyfat should I leanmaxx or bulk

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
What do I do I'm skinnyfat it's literally subhuman. Should I cut and hit the gym to get rid of it, or should I eat at maintenance and work out?

I don't know.

Bulk first, then leanmaxx

I already look subhuman if I bulk I will look more subhuman
If you have no muscle mass, there's no reason to leanmaxx, you'll look way more subhuman.

If you have no muscle mass, there's no reason to leanmaxx, you'll look way more subhuman.
Screenshot 20201218 231901

buddy it literally doesn't get worse than this

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 7776
I've seen worse. You just look average/untrained.

nah dude i have BRUTALLY skinny legs with an obese 6 month pregnant torso.

there is nothing worse than this

• JFL
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready
Then I suggest a full-on body recomposition, basically a slow lean bulk, I think that's what it's called. Starting on a 250 calorie surplus
wait what the fuck you still think I need to bulk? jfl ill get MORE fat and i have the worst genetics it stores it all on my torso and face my arms and legs are shredded

i really don't want to gain more weight ded srse

DIRTY BULK BECAUSE SIZE IS A DIMORPHIC FEATURE. ESPECIALLY SIZE FROM FAT ON THE FACE :lul:

i did some research

apparent body recomp is just a fancy word for gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time

apparently that's actually impossible

most blackpilled ppl recommend just auchwitzmaxx first i think im gonna do that then just lean bulk back up

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
i did some research

apparent body recomp is just a fancy word for gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time

apparently that's actually impossible

most blackpilled ppl recommend just auchwitzmaxx first i think im gonna do that then just lean bulk back up
recomp works for muscles that respond to training well but if you have stubborn muscles they wont grow at all, must be in a surplus for stubborn muscles

Leanmaxx then bulk.

You don’t have to worry about losing muscle, so you can just full fast + cardio.

Also you won’t get as hungry from trying to keep a calorie deficit, since you’re not used to stuffing your face for bulking yet.

Drop 3-5 kgs then bulk

Leanmax you disgusting, fat piece of human lard.