If so many people here have ADHD why haven't any of them mentioned RItalian/Adderall/Modafinil

no drug for your iq

best thing that worked for me to overcome autism was gymmaxxing tbh. i was sort of bullied in school / nerd kid but i have many friends now and just talk to everyone in the gym etc

It will decrease as well.
Either ways, you only tried jewcerta. There is adderall or even dexedrine (leagues above ritalin/concerta).
Mind you I don't have ADHD to compensate for.

i'm interested in Adderall I just need a source.

Also could you describe me the difference in feeling of being on Ritalin and Adderall?

Is it true that Adderall kinda give a tiny high too?!

Also how much is 1 begginer dose, and how much would that cost.

Sorry for asking a lot of questions :)

Mind you I don't have ADHD to compensate for.
It is fine tbh. I believe that we should do anything to gain an advantage (hgh, roids, drugs, etc.). If ritalin is working for you then stay on it till it loses effectiveness, its safer than adderall.
i'm interested in Adderall I just need a source.
Dream market was my source but they are unsafe now. I can look for other sources if you like. My recommendation however is to go to a doctor and tell him you have symptoms of narcolepsy or ADHD.
Also could you describe me the difference in feeling of being on Ritalin and Adderall?
Adderall is more powerful. It makes the brain release serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine. While ritalin blocks the reuptake of dopamine and norepinephrine. Adderall cacan be compared to meth, and ritalin to cocaine.
Is it true that Adderall kinda give a tiny high too?!
It definately does, and more so than ritalin/concerta in theory, but people are different.
Also how much is 1 begginer dose, and how much would that cost.
It would be best to start 10mg and work your way up. prices for 20mg pills start from 5$-10$ (very expensive) thats why I recommend getting a prescription, it also becomes legal, and the pills are high quality.
Sorry for asking a lot of questions :)
No problem buddy boyo.
Did the concerta help you with the roid mood?

It is fine tbh. I believe that we should do anything to gain an advantage (hgh, roids, drugs, etc.). If ritalin is working for you then stay on it till it loses effectiveness, its safer than adderall.

Dream market was my source but they are unsafe now. I can look for other sources if you like. My recommendation however is to go to a doctor and tell him you have symptoms of narcolepsy or ADHD.

Adderall is more powerful. It makes the brain release serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine. While ritalin blocks the reuptake of dopamine and norepinephrine. Adderall cacan be compared to meth, and ritalin to cocaine.

It definately does, and more so than ritalin/concerta in theory, but people are different.

It would be best to start 10mg and work your way up. prices for 20mg pills start from 5$-10$ (very expensive) thats why I recommend getting a prescription, it also becomes legal, and the pills are high quality.

No problem buddy boyo.
Did the concerta help you with the roid mood?

Well. I can't eat much... At all... Appetite is so suppressed. Focus is good tho.

What should I say to get on Addie's?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Well. I can't eat much... At all... Appetite is so suppressed. Focus is good tho.

What should I say to get on Addie's?
Whatever symtoms you can fake better.
You have narcolepsy:
https://www.morethantired.com/

You have ADHD:
https://chadd.org/about-adhd/overview/

Read very well about them so you won't get unexpected questions.

You can talk about how you can't focus in class or homework, and there are many distractions etc...
Do not fake hyperactive symptoms by the way, just inattention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Whatever symtoms you can fake better.
You have narcolepsy:
https://www.morethantired.com/
View attachment 35611

You have ADHD:
https://chadd.org/about-adhd/overview/
View attachment 35612

Read very well about them so you won't get unexpected questions.

You can talk about how you can't focus in class or homework, and there are many distractions etc...
Do not fake hyperactive symptoms by the way, just inattention.

Thanks bro, but what if they make me do like fucking 6 months for assesment, 6 months for non-medicinal treatment ect ect?

Also yeah, if U got a source for Addie's or Ritalin/Concerta holla at me

Thanks bro, but what if they make me do like fucking 6 months for assesment, 6 months for non-medicinal treatment ect ect?

Also yeah, if U got a source for Addie's or Ritalin/Concerta holla at me
I got my addie in 15 mintues when talking to the doc.
And yes, I will if I have one.

I have a question, did you hear about mauve tops?

I got my addie in 15 mintues when talking to the doc.
And yes, I will if I have one.

I have a question, did you hear about mauve tops?

Nah I haven't. What are they?

What country r u in

• +1
Nah I haven't. What are they?

What country r u in
The states. Mauve tops are the highest quality GH generics on the market.
By the way, modafinil is legel to buy, and the pro-drug adrafinil is even easier (broken by the liver to modafinil)

The states. Mauve tops are the highest quality GH generics on the market.
By the way, modafinil is legel to buy, and the pro-drug adrafinil is even easier (broken by the liver to modafinil)

Fuck Modafinil ???

I want the real shit.

And bro, I ACC have a family history of ADHD. Never got the opportunity to get diagnosed because we moved around every 6 months. I always was that Aussie kid in class.

I think I may have or HAD mild ADHD cause most those symptoms I've experienced.

I'm in the UK, we love the BlackTop Hyges HGH and Ansomones

• +1
Fuck Modafinil ???

I want the real shit.

And bro, I ACC have a family history of ADHD. Never got the opportunity to get diagnosed because we moved around every 6 months. I always was that Aussie kid in class.

I think I may have or HAD mild ADHD cause most those symptoms I've experienced.

I'm in the UK, we love the BlackTop Hyges HGH and Ansomones
Cool. What is your source for the last 3? I already know the blacktop guy.

And yeah, you should go get diagnosed then, mention family history as well it helps. Psychiatrists give pills quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Cool. What is your source for the last 3? I already know the blacktop guy.

And yeah, you should go get diagnosed then, mention family history as well it helps. Psychiatrists give pills quickly.

I have one source for them, but it's due to open in a month

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back