If someone say the elites worship satan either they are mentally ill or a liar

hebbewem

hebbewem

Kraken
Worship satan dosent even make sense because it will lead to them going to hell. And nobody wanna go their

So the only reason people can have that view is because they dumb as hell or a bad actor. Neither should be trusted

So guys like andrew and tristan tate is either dumb or evil

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Cheesyrumble, Psychophilly and 10 others
Yeah I never understood that part too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Pikabro, fauxfox and 5 others
People love to conspire

They do the same about members of this forum remember back in 2020 foid attempted to report me to the fucking FBI because she thought I would be a future mass shooter just because I browsed this forum

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, pardocel, Patient A and 1 other person
Worship satan dosent even make sense because it will lead to them going to hell. And nobody wanna go their

So the only reason people can have that view is because they dumb as hell or a bad actor. Neither should be trusted

You’re mum worships my cock

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

I have spoken.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Fxdzcki, n0rthface and 5 others
Repent. The devil is in the details. According to genesis, the serpent is very subtle. They tell you the devil deceived the whole world. You know what deception is right? Why would the devil make his regime so obvious, knowing people dont want to go to punishment?

What does the old testament teach? Gods law accordingly. To put it plainly, the milk of the law. And since god does not change, the old testament is the renewed law(the meat). The difference between the 2, and what the prophets spoke of until the renewed, was Emmanuel aka the messiah aka the savior. His walk and sacrifice being the fulfillment of the carnal law(milk), renewed into a spiritual law in the heart(non carnal/meat). A perfect sacrifice of flesh, a perfect walk (undefiled), Same law/covenant, but renewed. The gift of the holy spirit in the renewed law is to trust it to be the teacher and not the ways of carnality. Which means no more animal sacrifices, no more churches of man and such.

but instead to take heed and all matters according to the word and commandments, cultivating justice mercy and trust, while focusing on faith(fullness) of the messiah, and to keep yourself holy according to the holy spirit. You are to love god with all your heart, your soul and strength. And to love your neighbor as yourself. This is why the messiah spoke a lot in the NT about the torah teachers who were hypocrites in the law as they were wicked in the heart, as even their ancestors never kept the carnal law fully yet they used it as a snare.

The detail of wickedness is carnality. Its self. The application of satanism is not a worship of spirit, but a worship of self and carnality. And back to the devil. Remember the word says the devil is subtle right? Well the word also lets you know that the devil was cast out from heaven onto hell, and locked into chains of darkness. etc. Understand what that means.

You can observe the devil within carnality, flesh, self etc. This is why in satanism, the biggest, most important date is the birthday, or why satanisms explain clearly such things like; "Blanche Barton: The idea of worshiping Satan is ridiculous. We worship ourselves first and foremost, and we use the Satanic as a metaphor for calling forth the powers within ourselves that we find enriching or enlivening. Satan has always been a metaphor of defiance, fortitude against all odds and self-determination in whatever guises he is represented. And there has always been a Satanic failure in every culture from the very beginnings of man. And I imagine there always must be."

but im sure you know this already.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and BigJimsWornOutTires
People love to conspire

They do the same about members of this forum remember back in 2020 foid attempted to report me to the fucking FBI because she thought I would be a future mass shooter just because I browsed this forum
Really?

Elites are atheists

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly, fauxfox and hebbewem
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Anchor_Ship and LiteralCaucasian

The Devil may never approach you in the flesh. Perhaps, whispers or toys for demons. But a filthy rich person? Well. They are special. So special ... maybe,

Repent. The devil is in the details. According to genesis, the serpent is very subtle. They tell you the devil deceived the whole world. You know what deception is right? Why would the devil make his regime so obvious, knowing people dont want to go to punishment?

What does the old testament teach? Gods law accordingly. To put it plainly, the milk of the law. And since god does not change, the old testament is the renewed law(the meat). The difference between the 2, and what the prophets spoke of until the renewed, was Emmanuel aka the messiah aka the savior. His walk and sacrifice being the fulfillment of the carnal law(milk), renewed into a spiritual law in the heart(non carnal/meat). A perfect sacrifice of flesh, a perfect walk (undefiled), Same law/covenant, but renewed. The gift of the holy spirit in the renewed law is to trust it to be the teacher and not the ways of carnality. Which means no more animal sacrifices, no more churches of man and such.

but instead to take heed and all matters according to the word and commandments, cultivating justice mercy and trust, while focusing on faith(fullness) of the messiah, and to keep yourself holy according to the holy spirit. You are to love god with all your heart, your soul and strength. And to love your neighbor as yourself. This is why the messiah spoke a lot in the NT about the torah teachers who were hypocrites in the law as they were wicked in the heart, as even their ancestors never kept the carnal law fully yet they used it as a snare.

The detail of wickedness is carnality. Its self. The application of satanism is not a worship of spirit, but a worship of self and carnality. And back to the devil. Remember the word says the devil is subtle right? Well the word also lets you know that the devil was cast out from heaven onto hell, and locked into chains of darkness. etc. Understand what that means.

You can observe the devil within carnality, flesh, self etc. This is why in satanism, the biggest, most important date is the birthday, or why satanisms explain clearly such things like; "Blanche Barton: The idea of worshiping Satan is ridiculous. We worship ourselves first and foremost, and we use the Satanic as a metaphor for calling forth the powers within ourselves that we find enriching or enlivening. Satan has always been a metaphor of defiance, fortitude against all odds and self-determination in whatever guises he is represented. And there has always been a Satanic failure in every culture from the very beginnings of man. And I imagine there always must be."

but im sure you know this already.
dnrd

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Elites are into Satanism, fool

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Maybe they think hell isnt bad?

Satanists believe Satan is relative power to god or even stronger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Pikabro
Elites know that this is a simulation and no bad acts will be punished so they live as hedonistic as possible

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22126
Yeah I never understood that part too
Theyre lied to and delusionmaxxed lul, Satan has insane mindwashing powers if u encounter him in his pure form

Muh Satanism. Why are westerners such subhuman primates who believe in fairytales? JFL at the west importing Abrahamic religions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Why are u obsessed with Elites and Satanism?

Anyway ur logic is incorrect. There is someting called manicheanism.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and hebbewem
Why are u obsessed with Elites and Satanism?

Anyway ur logic is incorrect. There is someting called manicheanism.
Because i have seen people talking about it because they are Christian and muslims.

And what i could find manicheanism have a hell and reicarnaton

Because i have seen people talking about it because they are Christian and muslims.
And? Seems like u r obsessed with Christian and muslims
And what i could find manicheanism have a hell and reicarnaton
Manicheanism was a 3rd century christian heresy. I colloquially used manicheanism to refer to any dualiatic cosmology.

Ur assertion that nobody could belief in Satan because then that would imply a belief in an all powerful God is wrong.

There is something called ditheism in which good and evil are equally powerful and they fight for eternity till one wins.

I don’t really believes the elites are satanists. Actually the elites are not a monolith and there are wide variety of elites with different belief system.

But your reasoning for dismissing satanism is crude and dumb

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23848

Manicheanism was a 3rd century christian heresy. I colloquially used manicheanism to refer to any dualiatic cosmology.

Ur assertion that nobody could belief in Satan because then that would imply a belief in an all powerful God is wrong.

There is something called ditheism in which good and evil are equally powerful and they fight for eternity till one wins.

I don’t really believes the elites are satanists. Actually the elites are not a monolith and there are wide variety of elites with different belief system.

Even in manicheanism .hell is real if you are evil you will go their and it says in the end the light will win.

Thats one belief but jusy dualism trusting evil is dumb because he have no issue with betraying you. And love harming people . So no matter if evil wins you will get hurt.

So my logic works

Last edited:

But i guess you are correct tjay it dont prove all powerful god. but you are still mean . And its still dumb to belive because an all evil thing will betray you and harm you

Last edited:

The global elites believe if they make the world a living hell satan will spawn on earth and grant them immortality...

The global elites believe if they make the world a living hell satan will spawn on earth and grant them immortality...
Do you belive the elites belive in a a satan that weaker then god or dualism

They believe satan is the most dominate ruler since they have been doing his bidden for centuries in order for the global elites to get to the position they are now...

Do you belive the elites belive in a a satan that weaker then god or dualism
They believe satan is the most dominate ruler since they have been doing his bidden for centuries in order for the global elites to get to the position they are now...

The elites aren't dumb they know an all evil thing would betray them and harm them

Even in manicheanism .hell is real if you are evil you will go their and it says in the end the light will win.

Thats one belief but jusy dualism trusting evil is dumb because he have no issue with betraying you. And love harming people . So no matter if evil wins you will get hurt.

So my logic works
Except they believe the good to be evil and the evil to be good.

But i guess you are correct tjay it dont prove all powerful god. but you are still mean . And its still dumb to belive because an all evil thing will betray you and harm you
Why am i mean? Because i pointed out a flaw in your logic.

I don’t believe the elites are satanists but your arguments for it are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
The elites aren't dumb they know an all evil thing would betray them and harm them
You'd be surprised...This is why they are pushing this whole "Agenda 2030" notion.They truly believe that satan will land on mount zion by the year 2030.I'm not saying it's true but this what they believe...

Except they believe the good to be evil and the evil to be good.

Why am i mean? Because i pointed out a flaw in your logic.

I don’t believe the elites are satanists but your arguments for it are retarded.
No they don't belive evil is good because they betray ,kill , torture and other things they will know satan would do tjat.

No they don't belive evil is good because they betray ,kill , torture and other things they will know satan would do tjat.
Except they give a meaning and reason to killing and torture. They don’t believe Satan kills or torture without justification.

Also why did u call me mean?

Satanists believe Satan is relative power to god or even stronger.
Satanists from the church of satan dont even believe satan exists. Its a satirical movement that opposes religion. Its full of gays and woke activist people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 14693
Except they give a meaning and reason to killing and torture. They don’t believe Satan kills or torture without justification.

Also why did u call me mean?
Yes they do they starve ,poisen people and betray their own that follow their beliefs. So they massacere innocent and their own. I highly doubt a smart men would assume it wouldn't happen to them

Yes they do they starve ,poisen people and betray their own that follow their beliefs. So they massacere innocent and their own. I highly doubt a smart men would assume it wouldn't happen to them
You mean sacrifice? Isn’t that what the aztecs and the romans did? Nothing extraordinary about it.

You mean sacrifice? Isn’t that what the aztecs and the romans did? Nothing extraordinary about it.
They did sacrifice but sacrificing one human was a big deal and many is a massive deal .i dont think sacrifice of elites didn't happrn but i dont know.

So i doubt the elites would make super many sacrifices if they did many with many humans and elites. They would probably chsnge side

They did sacrifice but sacrificing one human was a big deal and many is a massive deal .i dont think sacrifice of elites didn't happrn but i dont know.

So i doubt the elites would make super many sacrifices if they did many with many humans and elites. They would probably chsnge side
U said it happened and now you are saying it doesn’t happen. Ur logic is entirely inconsistent. Make up ur mind and stop insulting other people.

U said it happened and now you are saying it doesn’t happen. Ur logic is entirely inconsistent. Make up ur mind and stop insulting other people.
i dont think sacrifice of elites didnt happrn but i dont know. I see what i did wrong i fucked up i meant i dont belive the elites got sacrificed but i am not sure .

i dont think sacrifice of elites didnt happrn but i dont know. I see what i did wrong i fucked up i meant i dont belive the elites got sacrificed but i am not sure .
There was a “fake” human sacrifice at Cern if u r interested.

Anyway why are u obsessed with elites and satanism? Don’t u have anything better to do?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and hebbewem