If the police were to describe my appearance, what ethnicity would they think I am?

What IC code would I be given?

• Total voters
Out of these:

These codes are often used by police to describe the appearance of a person (e.g. "A young 6'2 IC3 male is in the shop robbing"). I wonder what IC code they'd assign me.

Code Ethnicity
IC1 White – North European (known as "White European")
IC2 White – South European (known as "Dark European")
IC3 Black
IC4 Asian (in the UK, "Asian" usually refers to South Asians)
IC5 Chinese, Japanese, or other Southeast Asian
IC6 Arab or North African
IC9 Unknown

View attachment 2387072
white british

u obvisously look more med/mena or even east european but most likely theyre gonna think ur english

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Weird. Why?

Here I'm more often assumed mixed, med or light Mena.
because they got no reason to assume otheewise unless u got an accent, even if ur exotic looking

• +1
because they got no reason to assume otheewise unless u got an accent, even if ur exotic looking
Appearance not nationality.

I always wondered that about me too being nafri but with white features I don’t know how would the cops here describe me

• +1
I always wondered that about me too being nafri but with white features I don’t know how would the cops here describe me
IC2/6?

Out of these:

These codes are often used by police to describe the appearance of a person (e.g. "A young 6'2 IC3 male is in the shop robbing"). I wonder what IC code they'd assign me.

Code Ethnicity
IC1 White – North European (known as "White European")
IC2 White – South European (known as "Dark European")
IC3 Black
IC4 Asian (in the UK, "Asian" usually refers to South Asians)
IC5 Chinese, Japanese, or other Southeast Asian
IC6 Arab or North African
IC9 Unknown

View attachment 2387072
I thought you were half curry half abo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Xangsane
That's it?
Yes if you are really white with blue eyes no foreign accent and speak English very well then yeah cops would think you are white but that doesn’t mean you are European or American white to everyone

What is your IQ

Yes if you are really white with blue eyes no foreign accent and speak English very well then yeah cops would think you are white but that doesn’t mean you are European or American white to everyone
I'm swarthy

why do you care?

• WTF
You look curry

• JFL
I would lean towards "Subhuman"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987

Users who are viewing this thread

Back