If the redpill for real Chads Have to deal shit test with thier Stacys ?

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond
What It Is and How to React to the Shit Test (According to a red pill website)

A shit test is a question that women ask men with the aim of testing their confidence and determining how much power they have over them. However, in some cases, a shit test may not be limited to just a question.

In certain situations, women may make vague statements while observing your reaction and response.

While many people think they should respond by returning a sarcastic comment to come out on top of the situation, it's important to react with complete indifference to her comment and never take it personally.

If you consider the question irrelevant, simply respond with a yes or no, and then change the subject. Alternatively, you can agree with her in an outgoing manner. In some cases, you can influence the shit test by being a bit more charming to pique her interest.

She will ask a question, and all you have to do is respond correctly to be seen as a confident guy in her eyes.

I have compiled some of the most common shit tests used by women so that you know how to handle them:

1. "I don't like your hair, clothes, or style, or anything else to annoy you."When she says this, she is testing your reaction to see if you behave like a beta male. Just respond with humor and change the subject.
  2. "I have a boyfriend."She expects you to demonstrate your self-worth regardless of whether she actually has a boyfriend or not. You can say that you have a girlfriend too or make a playful remark like, "You're already getting ahead of yourself."
  3. "Are you some kind of player?"This is an indirect way for her to find out if you're an alpha male. It's best to respond vaguely, such as "Maybe you'll find out" or "You could say that."
  4. "I don't like skinny, overweight, short guys, etc."She believes that you are not an alpha male because you don't have a well-defined physique. Show that you don't care about your physical appearance and use humor to agree with her statement.
  5. "Can we be friends?"You should say no to this, but instead of simply saying you don't want to, you can say something like, "We can try, but I can't guarantee anything" or "I don't want to ruin our friendship with any funny business."
  6. "You must have a girlfriend."She is testing you to see your approval rating among other women. Whether you have one or not, your response should be something like, "It's not official yet" or "She told me not to tell anyone."
  7. "How many women have you slept with?"Here, her intention is to find out if you're desperate for sex. It's not appropriate to exaggerate numbers or say that you're not a player. Try to give her a vague answer like, "Well, not many today" or "I lost count."
  8. "Buy me a drink."In a club, they often ask this to a random guy to see if he values himself. Respond in a way that you don't pay for the drink, like "Maybe if you buy me one first" or "Sure, do you want the keys to my car too?"
Understanding the dynamics and the best reaction to each of these tests is just one of several steps to seducing a woman. Women instinctively recognize various characteristics of an attractive and seductive man and won't hesitate to dismiss a man who doesn't possess these traits. In my article on how to seduce a woman, I share my best tips that have been used with satisfactory results by me and other readers. Successfully incorporating these characteristics into your personality will set you apart from the majority

Now Chads Have to deal shit test with thier Stacys not girls with tiers bellow or HTB with real stacys like Brad pitt with Angelina or another chad and stacy couple, if yes in the end of the day you have to deal with a lot of shit in LTR.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and 5.5psl
Did you actually wrote all of that by yoself ?
If yes , seek help blud .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Gonthar, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Shit tests are cope, women don't insult goodlooking men.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 22918
Did you actually wrote all of that by yoself ?
If yes , seek help blud .
No I took from a redpill website but what are that is important is the question.

Just remember be Chad never fails

2, 4, 5 seem like straight forward rejections. The others are just normal banter.

Theres not such thing as wrong thing to say. Just be assertive and have good social skills. Chads and women never learn text game. Rizz/game is cope for normies.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and MatheusCqb
That title killed Godzilla you retarded gullible incel