If the sun is so bad for you why do nordics age just as bad as arabs or Africans?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
A 70 year old Egyptian or Libyan who lives in the desert on average doesn’t tend to look older than a Swedish 70 year old who sees the sun like 3 days a year. so why is that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4106
Nordics have developed to withstand the nordic environment better. That means less reliance of vitamine D, better eyesight at night (100% srs), and as a result their skin hasn't developed to withstand UV rays.

On the other hand, arabs or africans are the exact opposite. They are very reliant on vitamine D (foreigners moving to Norway typically get this issue) but can of course also withstand a lot of UV rays from the sun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, derryjan can, Deleted member 4106 and 5 others
Nordics have developed to withstand the nordic environment better. That means less reliance of vitamine D, better eyesight at night (100% srs), and as a result their skin hasn't developed to withstand UV rays.

On the other hand, arabs or africans are the exact opposite. They are very reliant on vitamine D (foreigners moving to Norway typically get this issue) but can of course also withstand a lot of UV rays from the sun.
So it all depends on your ethnicity. So why do people tell us here to avoid the sun at all costs regardless of your ethnicity?

So it all depends on your ethnicity. So why do people tell us here to avoid the sun at all costs regardless of your ethnicity?
1. Because sun does age your skin, just to varying degrees based on factors such as ethnicity, genetics, how well hydrated you are, how heavily you are "abusing" tanning and so on.
2. Because all UV ray exposure elevates your risk of skin cancer

That is the reality of it. On the other hand, exactly how high the risk of getting any significant cost related to tanning is hard to say - being pale af isn't good either, yolo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4106, Chadeep and 2 others
A 70 year old Egyptian or Libyan who lives in the desert on average doesn’t tend to look older than a Swedish 70 year old who sees the sun like 3 days a year. so why is that?
why do you think people have black skin?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Proof?
Just because normies spend 24 hours a day in front of the sun with their legs spread open and get 15 varieties of skin cancer, doesn't mean that's relevant to draw the conclusions from those kinds of people.

• +1
Proof?
Just because normies spend 24 hours a day in front of the sun with their legs spread open and get 15 varieties of skin cancer, doesn't mean that's relevant to draw the conclusions from those kinds of people.
Proof? 70 year old nordics look like 70 year olds, not 40 year olds. That’s despite them barely getting any sun.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Proof? 70 year old nordics look like 70 year olds, not 40 year olds. That’s despite them barely getting any sun.
It's exactly because they do get the sun.

• JFL
It's exactly because they do get the sun.
Copenhagen gets 4.34 minutes of sunshine per day. Does that seem like enough to cause aging?

• Hmm...
Cause uv rays are always harmful to your dna and melanin can only protect so much, even with evolution giving some races and advantage over others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
That's not proof you fucking idiot that's anecdotal, even though it's completely flawed since nordics also have lighter skin and that light skin was mostly useful centuries ago when the climate was colder. Climate change isn't going away anytime soon and the earth is just getting warmer

Melanin protects the skin (particularly DNA) from the harmful effects of UV from sun
Nordics obviously have low amounts of melanin hence the sun having greater effect on them unlike arabs or africans

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5185
Copenhagen gets 4.34 minutes of sunshine per day. Does that seem like enough to cause aging?
Literally the entire point of this discussion was that whites have evolved to have lighter skin to make up for just that, even though it's undoubtingly already warmer now. So they are having more sunlight than their skin was evolved to have even, I really don't see what makes you doubt this

• +1
10329.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 7651 and 4 others
That's not proof you fucking idiot that's anecdotal, even though it's completely flawed since nordics also have lighter skin and that light skin was mostly useful centuries ago when the climate was colder. Climate change isn't going away anytime soon and the earth is just getting warmer
The light skin is still useful, as it is related to the latitude of the nordics, not the temperature. The sun disappears entirely for months during the winter, and there are only a few months were the sun is powerful enough to cause any sort of adaption in the skin. So even if the average temperature rises, the low melanin skin is still useful.

It's melanin. Whites aren't really supposed to tan ever, unless you want to age prematurely like 99% of whites. Take vitamin d3 for your vitamin d needs.

• +1
The light skin is still useful, as it is related to the latitude of the nordics, not the temperature. The sun disappears entirely for months during the winter, and there are only a few months were the sun is powerful enough to cause any sort of adaption in the skin. So even if the average temperature rises, the low melanin skin is still useful.
The reason I was bringing up that part was because the ozone layer is getting thinner and climate change isn't going away anytime soon. The point is light skin allows for more dna damage and UV rays are significantly stronger in nordic places than thousands of years ago when we evolved to have lighter skin, so even if the latitude is different we are now significantly more prone to skin damage.

I guess it all depends on how you really define light skin, many people are definetly extremely pale here and extremely prone to skin cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
The reason I was bringing up that part was because the ozone layer is getting thinner and climate change isn't going away anytime soon. The point is light skin allows for more dna damage and UV rays are significantly stronger in nordic places than thousands of years ago when we evolved to have lighter skin, so even if the latitude is different we are now significantly more prone to skin damage.

I guess it all depends on how you really define light skin, many people are definetly extremely pale here and extremely prone to skin cancer
Ok, I understand what you meant now and I agree. But the adaptation is still useful and will stay useful for anyone living in high latitudes because of the earths and suns rotation.

Let me guess... You don't live anywhere in this part of the world and have no clue over how people live here.

• JFL

Don’t believe that bs. The only time you can believe that the Ozone layer is getting thinner is when you see it for yourself. Until then you can only speculate. The sons of the devil are probably lying about this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Let me guess... You don't live anywhere in this part of the world and have no clue over how people live here.
Kiss my cock on the head, then lick the precum

• Ugh..
Don’t believe that bs. The only time you can believe that the Ozone layer is getting thinner is when you see it for yourself. Until then you can only speculate. The sons of the devil are probably lying about this.
don't forget that the earth is also flat, be careful not to fall off the edge.

• JFL
Oh my god you're so fucking retarded please don't ever type a word to me again

• +1
Kiss my cock on the head. Close minded sheep.

• JFL
Kiss my cock on the head. Close minded sheep.
Close minded cause I realize UV rays getting stronger means your atmosphere is getting thinner? You indian low iq dork

don't forget that the earth is also flat, be careful not to fall off the edge.
No it’s probably round and if I were to bet I would bet that it’s round, but it’s not like people have never been lied to before. I mean look at this corona bullshit.

• JFL
It all makes sense now, OP is just a conspiracy theorist JFL! Wouldn't be surprised if he also doesn't believe in the moonlanding, oh and btw the earth is also flat, the sun is just 1 big light bulb that came out of OPs ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Deleted member 5185
No it’s probably round and if I were to bet I would bet that it’s round, but it’s not like people have never been lied to before. I mean look at this corona bullshit.
Literally how is corona related to anything ever discussed you fucking moron

what? you haven't evolved to see electromagnetic waves? are you like deficient? lamo. imagine not having at least x-ray vision. hearing above 20khz and not seeing subatomic particles with your eyes, what a loser, teehee.
the earth is in fact the center of the universe riding on the back of the turtle.

• JFL
what? you haven't evolved to see electromagnetic waves? are you like deficient? lamo. imagine not having at least x-ray vision. hearing above 20khz and not seeing subatomic particles with your eyes, what a loser, teehee.
the earth is in fact the center of the universe riding on the back of the turtle.
*Avi checks out*

• WTF

Why do you believe it is round? If your logic is "I can't see global warming, therefore it doesn't exist", then that should tell you that the world is flat. I mean, to you it looks like its flat right? You can't tell that its round from your vantage point.

Hell you can't "see" gravity either. You can observe that you fall down to earth when you jump, but the explanation that mass attracts mass isn't something you can see. So why not say its some other force like lizard people mind control that pulls you down to earth?

• +1
Why do you believe it is round? If your logic is "I can't see global warming, therefore it doesn't exist", then that should tell you that the world is flat. I mean, to you it looks like its flat right? You can't tell that its round from your vantage point.

Hell you can't "see" gravity either. You can observe that you fall down to earth when you jump, but the explanation that mass attracts mass isn't something you can see. So why not say its some other force like lizard people mind control that pulls you down to earth?
You’re too educated to see common sense.

• JFL
Literally how is corona related to anything ever discussed you fucking moron
That on a global level people can be fooled very easily. If you can’t see how corona and flat earth are similar I feel sorry for you.

• JFL
You’re too educated to see common sense.
Common sense isn't "sense" if its not true. At some point, it was common sense to pray to god every day. No rational human being still believes that.

The point is that if you rely on observing the cause and effect to believe in it, then you essentially don't believe anything around you. You can't see electromagnetic waves outside of what your eyes are designed to pick up. You can't see global warming, thus you don't believe in it. Can you see the x-rays that takes your photo when you're at the dentist? Of course not. Does that mean you don't believe it when the dentists says you have cavities? I mean, its pretty obvious that you cherry pick global warming because you don't WANT to believe its true.

• +1
That on a global level people can be fooled very easily. If you can’t see how corona and flat earth are similar I feel sorry for you.
I can't cause corona is a real virus and it's the origin and the political uses of it that are questionable. Ur literally talking to someone who suffered from corona jfl @ thinking it's just a flu when i could barely move for 2 days

I can't cause corona is a real virus and it's the origin and the political uses of it that are questionable. Ur literally talking to someone who suffered from corona jfl @ thinking it's just a flu when i could barely move for 2 days
I had corona too and it does exist, I’m talking about the masks and their efficacy. First they said masks don’t work, then they said 1 mask then 2 masks. In Florida nobody wears masks and cases are higher in California where people wear masks. What is this other than control attempt?

Common sense isn't "sense" if its not true. At some point, it was common sense to pray to god every day. No rational human being still believes that.

The point is that if you rely on observing the cause and effect to believe in it, then you essentially don't believe anything around you. You can't see electromagnetic waves outside of what your eyes are designed to pick up. You can't see global warming, thus you don't believe in it. Can you see the x-rays that takes your photo when you're at the dentist? Of course not. Does that mean you don't believe it when the dentists says you have cavities? I mean, its pretty obvious that you cherry pick global warming because you don't WANT to believe its true.
Didn’t read. But you lack common sense.

• JFL
Didn’t read. But you lack common sense.
There's not much more to say, but making a claim without supporting it isn't a very effective way of convicing people of your stances validity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and .*my*.
There's not much more to say, but making a claim without supporting it isn't a very effective way of convicing people of your stances validity.
You’re brainwashed. I don’t care if Jesus sat next to you and tried to convince you, the chance that you will change your mind is 0.00001%. You’re a victim of the system. If you wanted to see the truth you would be open to it, but you’re not ready.

• JFL
You’re brainwashed. I don’t care if Jesus sat next to you and tried to convince you, the chance that you will change your mind is 0.00001%. You’re a victim of the system. If you wanted to see the truth you would be open to it, but you’re not ready.
Accusations like this are essentially worthless. You have presented zero arguments or evidence for your stance, neither based on rational thought or empirical data. If you want to convince anyone, let alone me, you have to present arguments. If all you do is say "Climate change is a hoax, anyone who disagrees is brainwashed lmao btw I have no evidence or rationale behind this except I cant see it XD", then anyone with a properly functioning brain will just laugh at you.

• +1
Accusations like this are essentially worthless. You have presented zero arguments or evidence for your stance, neither based on rational thought or empirical data. If you want to convince anyone, let alone me, you have to present arguments. If all you do is say "Climate change is a hoax, anyone who disagrees is brainwashed lmao btw I have no evidence or rationale behind this except I cant see it XD", then anyone with a properly functioning brain will just laugh at you.

Attachments

• 76083E60-C038-46B6-842C-4D5A8C3F7EF6.jpeg
    76083E60-C038-46B6-842C-4D5A8C3F7EF6.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 8
He's extremely mentally ill and retarded
I had corona too and it does exist, I’m talking about the masks and their efficacy. First they said masks don’t work, then they said 1 mask then 2 masks. In Florida nobody wears masks and cases are higher in California where people wear masks. What is this other than control attempt?
This is retarded since California also had double the size of Florida

JFL clearly emotional attempt cause you realize you can't debate for shit, you're so low iq you should get back to elementary school

He's extremely mentally ill and retarded

This is retarded since California also had double the size of Florida
Per 100.000 people you clown

JFL clearly emotional attempt cause you realize you can't debate for shit, you're so low iq you should get back to elementary school
That’s your problem, you spent too much time around liberal and Marxist teachers.

• JFL
Says the guy who made up literally 0 argument and does nothing but call others brainwashed JFL

• +1
Says the guy who made up literally 0 argument and does nothing but call others brainwashed JFL
Can you tell me why billionaires keep investing in property in Florida and UK? Answer this. Are they trying to lose money? I mean water levels are rising since global warming is real.

• JFL

There are going to be short and long handed effects of climate change but ripping the ozone layer apart or thinning it isn’t really going to happen at the rate you think it will.

and climate change on a long term is natural there are studies that come out all the time talking about how Egypt was once a Greenland at some point. And based on the long term shit your skin color and potentially more skin damage is the least of your worries. And most likely won’t be really impactful on a measurable way.