If the sun is so bad for you why do nordics age just as bad as arabs or Africans?

Per 100.000 people you clown
Oh see but now you're gonna make shit up, california has a higher population overall so the chances of it being bigger per 100.000 people is also gonna be higher. Cities in Cali are also bigger so spread is inevitably gonna be bigger

Can you tell me why billionaires keep investing in property in Florida and UK? Answer this. Are they trying to lose money? I mean water levels are rising since global warming is real.
Maybe because Florida is a real estate hotspot and people aren't moving out yet? Are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302
There are going to be short and long handed effects of climate change but ripping the ozone layer apart or thinning it isn’t really going to happen at the rate you think it will.

and climate change on a long term is natural there are studies that come out all the time talking about how Egypt was once a Greenland at some point. And based on the long term shit your skin color and potentially more skin damage is the least of your worries. And most likely won’t be really impactful on a measurable way.
You are braindead, nobody argued climate change doesn't happen naturally the argument was wether the current state of our climate is human induced, which it is.

Skin cancer rates are already crazy high here in the netherlands btw

Maybe because Florida is a real estate hotspot and people aren't moving out yet? Are you retarded?

First good point this guy brought
Cheers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 685
You are braindead, nobody argued climate change doesn't happen naturally the argument was wether the current state of our climate is human induced, which it is.

Skin cancer rates are already crazy high here in the netherlands btw

I’m not brain dead
You’re literally implying your skin tone will have a real impact on your health because of global warming and the ozone layer ripping

Is that a joke

Can you tell me why billionaires keep investing in property in Florida and UK? Answer this. Are they trying to lose money? I mean water levels are rising since global warming is real.
JFL at this logic

Climate scientists aren't saying US and Europe is gonna go atlantis within the next 30 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I’m not brain dead
You’re literally implying your skin tone will have a real impact on your health because of global warming and the ozone layer ripping

Is that a joke
That was just hypothetical assuming climate change is only going to be more severe in the coming decades/centuries, wasn't really to be taken serious.

The point I was making, and you could've understood if you read my other points was that the climate is now different opposed to thousands of years back when these skin adaptations first took place in europe, so either way being pale back then was more beneficial than back now since skin cancer is a huge problem here and we can get our vitamin d from other sources more easily

That was just hypothetical assuming climate change is only going to be more severe in the coming decades/centuries, wasn't really to be taken serious.

The point I was making, and you could've understood if you read my other points was that the climate is now different opposed to thousands of years back when these skin adaptations first took place in europe, so either way being pale back then was more beneficial than back now since skin cancer is a huge problem here and we can get our vitamin d from other sources more easily

I did read your post and I agree with the majority of your logic. I also understand the concept of an example or a parallel. But in your post or example you were a little too cocky on that ozone ripping statement. I’m not even taking sides here I’m just bored and wanna see shit.

Even then
Your shit is mad flawed
- The sun gives more than just D3 we don’t fully know the effects of it yet.
- Evolution happens at a very very very slow rate so yes you could make the point the previous setting will be a problem but the thing is that evolution is smarter than all of us. The tanner you get the less you will absorb so there are defense mechanisms naturally
- There are studies about how the ozone layer is healing you can Google it NASA posted on in 2019
- Yes man endorsed climate change is a bitch but these people who say shit like in 20 years some state on coast will be drowned is a little excessive. The main way climate change will hit you will not be on a Hollywood scale tsunami level. It will hit you on a corporate and socio economic level way more and that’s worse in some ways. You’re going to get a scarcity of resources and people fighting and arguing for it. if crypto goes big then a universal basic way of identifying and tracking will also be big then if climate change really hits really hard you will start getting companies government organizations keeping a tab on the resources you consume etc

- also bro nothing is personal for me. No hate towards anyone here. I just posted cause the whole ozone layer ripping shit/your skin will have any real threat to your survival in a situation like that just didnt sit well

• +1
I did read your post and I agree with the majority of your logic. I also understand the concept of an example or a parallel. But in your post or example you were a little too cocky on that ozone ripping statement. I’m not even taking sides here I’m just bored and wanna see shit.

Even then
Your shit is mad flawed
- The sun gives more than just D3 we don’t fully know the effects of it yet.
- Evolution happens at a very very very slow rate so yes you could make the point the previous setting will be a problem but the thing is that evolution is smarter than all of us. The tanner you get the less you will absorb so there are defense mechanisms naturally
- There are studies about how the ozone layer is healing you can Google it NASA posted on in 2019
- Yes man endorsed climate change is a bitch but these people who say shit like in 20 years some state on coast will be drowned is a little excessive. The main way climate change will hit you will not be on a Hollywood scale tsunami level. It will hit you on a corporate and socio economic level way more and that’s worse in some ways. You’re going to get a scarcity of resources and people fighting and arguing for it. if crypto goes big then a universal basic way of identifying and tracking will also be big then if climate change really hits really hard you will start getting companies government organizations keeping a tab on the resources you consume etc

- also bro nothing is personal for me. No hate towards anyone here. I just posted cause the whole ozone layer ripping shit/your skin will have any real threat to your survival in a situation like that just didnt sit well
not gonna read all of this tbh
Edit: Just did and have nothing to disagree on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302
not gonna read all of this tbh
Edit: Just did and have nothing to disagree on

Fair
It is morning and I am riled up on caffeine
Take care bro

• +1
nigger retard