IF THERE IS ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT THE JEWS

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Is what they are doing to white countries jfl. I love seeing them slowly die out 😍
@Ezhartsten
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, n0rthface, never_lucky and 2 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface and Shrek2OnDvD
Based jews

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Is what they are doing to white countries jfl. I love seeing them slowly die out 😍
@Ezhartsten
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Jfl as if there isnt black and ethnic weebs

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7224
Esp in america
Ahahahah what an entitled american cunt

I hope you die breatheless. You're not superior to anyone. Not relevant. Not important. Your opinion? A fucking crapload.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8244, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person

I hope you die breatheless. You're not superior to anyone. Not relevant. Not important. Your opinion? A fucking crapload.
CALM DOWN BRO.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

😛

Joos are gods tbh, its impossible to defeat them, they will always win no matter what, they control both sides.

i am 100% convinced that they are the gods chosen people, no doubt.

they are also far better than cum skins, atleast they are not racist, or discriminate, or exploit/ genocide ethnics.

joos are truly inspirational tbh, joos saved ethnics from cum skins too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7224
First of all, you're a calvinist/protestant cucked with the concept that hard work will justify anything you think or do. Wrong. You're nothing, just as me or the next individual, regardless of what you do for a living or how much you earn. But you're american, so I must be making no sense for you: you started being a slave since the moment you were born and you started to struggle without a proper reason.

Second, you're racist, but then again, as an euro I cannot understand you. I don't get to see a nigger since february or so, the last time I used a train station.. I cannot comprehend the reason of your hate and I don't even need to experience it, not even once. Don't want to degrade myself to your level, honestly.

32thplc8rph71

• JFL
Joos are gods tbh, its impossible to defeat them, they will always win no matter what, they control both sides.

they are also far better than cum skins, atleast they are not racist, or discriminate, or exploit/ genocide ethnics.

Im not racist

you know that jews call everyone goy? i read quotes from their bible. based religion tbh. fighting for their own people and always looking out for each other.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Shrek2OnDvD
you know that jews call everyone goy? i read quotes from their bible. based religion tbh. fighting for their own people and always looking out for each other.
Im friends w a half jew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MrGlutton, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I palestinains like what they do

• JFL
they are also far better than cum skins, atleast they are not racist, or discriminate, or exploit/ genocide ethnics
What the fuck are you saying son

If they're '' God's '' chosen people then that God is satanic af (judging by rabbi traditions, talmud, hebrew bible etc)

Jews only care about their money and themselves, once they're done with whites they will turn to arabs, muslims , africans and so on. Sometimes jews betray other jews too (George Soros ratted out many jews in exchance for his life to the nazis)

Keep coping you jew, you delusional af if you think god chose 1 nationality, 1 religion , 1 race and so on

it's funny how they're dominating them with just nepotism, literally pitiful :lul:

there's also literally no evidence that they're on average 150 iq like these retard stfcels claim

>Jews
>not racist
they are shooting Palestinian children as we speak, you mentally ill faggot.