If this doesn't prove eyes beat jaw in terms of importance nothing does

LooksMaxxers be like “he’d be incel at 5’7 bro” :soy:
Being shorter is more ideal to attract prime women aka JB's. All the highest JB appeal moggers are manlets. And before some nigga copes with Chico or whatever these JB's never knew what his height was when they saw him on the cover of a Wattpad story. All they saw was his pretty boy face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Being shorter is more ideal to attract prime women aka JB's. All the highest JB appeal moggers are manlets. And before some nigga copes with Chico or whatever these JB's never knew what his height was when they saw him on the cover of a Wattpad story. All they saw was his pretty boy face.
Height still matters but not as much as face
height Is more of a multiplier to ur face

subhuman at 6’2 is still subhuman

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and Frank Jack
indians excel hard with hair, its the easiest way to ascend as one
View attachment 1434887
fade, beard, good brows and lashes
They're middle eastern though, not Indian. The easiest way to ascend as an Indian is to not be a cocky son of a bitch who wants to fuck white girls and get an arranged marriage with a tradwife instead.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
They're middle eastern though, not Indian. The easiest way to ascend as an Indian is to not be a cocky son of a bitch who wants to fuck white girls and get an arranged marriage with a tradwife instead.
how lmao
theyre indian
literally look at the meme i posted

and muh tradwife, cheating % for arrange marriages in india is 50+% lmao.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Preoximerianas
how lmao
theyre indian
literally look at the meme i posted

and muh tradwife, cheating % for arrange marriages in india is 50+% lmao.
Well 99% of Indians don't have the potential to slay so it's a 10x better option. At my campus, I either see a jestermaxxed Indian trying to act NT so he can fuck a white landwhale once a year or a chubby subhuman Indian wearing flip flops with a cute skinny virgin Indian gf.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Knew you were blind
Get lost doofus. I legit again compared my skin to her -
Friends The Reunion Courteney Cox Blazer 1

And the the result was exactly the same - Rose Velvet skin type.
You have problems in recognition, not me you severed occipital lobe scumbag. The guy mentioned in the thread looks similar to young Efron -
Images 29

So I thought he is Efron.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, rydofx and StrangerDanger
tbh my eye area is rated above average and i get some female attention so ur not wrong

this is me

oh shit i thought you left this site

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat