slow process

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, DarknLost, Overjetcel299 and 1 other person
This makes me feel better about myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
This makes me feel better about myself
I don’t think you should look at him and think like that, you should think to yourselr “i should stop being such a bitchboy and complaining about pointless shit”

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and PubertyMaxxer
I don’t think you should look at him and think like that, you should think to yourselr “i should stop being such a bitchboy and complaining about pointless shit”
I mog him to death

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
MOGS me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Hahaha I'm just messing with you bro. You're right
Yeah makes me realise how miniscule my problems are compared to him.

I would rope if I looked like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, BigBiceps, Chadelite and 1 other person
Damn that sucks

• +1
what did he say?

How the fuck does he have the will to be alive?

In all seriousness.
Idk how this dude does it.
He is literally Subhuman.
Cudos for him, probably could be sucssesfull in life if he wasn't such diformed with this mindset
Albit idk if it's good to survive in his State.
Do you think the guy who do thoes interviews has some issues?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and turkproducer
Kinda bad equivalence ngl.

That guy can't really kill himself since he's blind and has no hands. he probably also has people taking care of him 24/7.
Yeah makes me realise how miniscule my problems are compared to him.

I would rope if I looked like that

Ahh i'm not too sure about that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bengt and fukmylyf

That guy can't really kill himself since he's blind and has no hands. he's probably also has people taking care of him 24/7.
he could just stop breathing by holding his breath lol

he could just stop breathing by holding his breath lol

That won't kill you. you'll just faint for a bit if you do it long enough.(I've tried it many times)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2426, Bengt and 2 others
That won't kill you. you'll just faint for a bit if you do it long enough.(I've tried it many times)
wow
nice to know
i wanted to try it out
but didn't want to hurt myself

That’s so terrible since his mouth and nose are permanently open, imagine how many times he gets sick with colds uggghhhhh

• +1
saw this earlier. tbh no matter what happens to bluepilled people, they still believe personality can save them. i've been following this channel for a really long time, and i havent seen a single person who was angry at their condition. all the people in his channel are really nice, but introduce any of them to the blackpill they'd rope in a second

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: x30001, Deleted member 439 and turkproducer
That’s so terrible since his mouth and nose are permanently open, imagine how many times he gets sick with colds uggghhhhh
oh no hes gonna mouth breathe

ogre for him

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
what did he say?
he says he wants people to look at him and to believe in themselves etc

That guy can't really kill himself since he's blind and has no hands. he probably also has people taking care of him 24/7.

Ahh i'm not too sure about that.
He could still get a knife and kill himself

That's why I hope euthanasia gets legalized. When you lose all quality of life, it's inhumane to keep people alive against their will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2581, SHARK and 3 others
Poor guy

Weight loss fuel

• +1
he says he wants people to look at him and to believe in themselves etc

He could still get a knife and kill himself

How would he get a knife with no hands? also as i said he probably has people taking care of him 24/7.

• +1
That's why I hope euthanasia gets legalized. When you lose all quality of life, it's inhumane to keep people alive against their will.
Yeah if my kid looked like that, I’d take him to Switzerland myself.

It’s sad and harsh to say but it’s much more sad and harsh to live like that
How would he get a knife with no hands? also as i said he probably has people taking care of him 24/7.
I’d ask people, idk i’d make it my mission.
In all seriousness.
Idk how this dude does it.
He is literally Subhuman.
Cudos for him, probably could be sucssesfull in life if he wasn't such diformed with this mindset
Albit idk if it's good to survive in his State.
Do you think the guy who do thoes interviews has some issues?
why do you think he has issues?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I’d ask people, idk i’d make it my mission.

It must be very scary being suicidal whilst being blind and deformed.

I can't imagine the pain he goes through daily.

• So Sad
I can't watch it more than a minute. It's scary and so fucking sad, this world is shit, becouse of that, i will not sleep today, every fucking day something can happend to you, something much scarier that death. If you joke at this dude FUCK YOU DEGENERATE SHIT

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2581 and 5 others

so ur in this server i guess?

because somebody happen to send the same vid at same time like you in the discord

I can't watch it more than a minute. It's scary and so fucking sad, this world is shit, becouse of that, i will not sleep today, every fucking day something can happend to you, something much scarier that death. If you joke at this dude FUCK YOU DEGENERATE SHIT
Agreed, i saw it reposted on insta and people were being so insensitive. Have a look at these degenerate comments.

3825D349 8183 405E 9F1D 6650518F3BFA
5679616B 5FD0 4F32 83F2 8BD2DA4F7EB0
7BD6FAB6 CE36 46C3 BDA4 2F1E225E1AD1

so ur in this server i guess?
View attachment 139453
because somebody happen to send the same vid at same time like you in the discord
no i am not, i am not in any discords but i have been invited by a few members.

Who decided to keep him alive?

That poor guy already suffered and he's going to suffer even more by being a live.

This world is so fucking sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Petsmart and turkproducer
Who decided to keep him alive?

That poor guy already suffered and he's going to suffer even more by being a live.

This world is so fucking sad.
Yeah, the state of incel/ugly or even average men’s lives are pretty sad. this guys life i can’t even begin to understand the constant pain

• So Sad
Reactions: Effortless
Yeah, the state of incel/ugly or even average men’s lives are pretty sad. this guys life i can’t even begin to understand the constant pain

Legit this made me feel bad as fuck. He doesn't even look real.

Some people do nothing wrong and shit like this happens to them. fuck man.

• +1
Legit this made me feel bad as fuck. He doesn't even look real.

Some people do nothing wrong and shit like this happens to them. fuck man.
Yeah sometimes it make me think of Allah is real, karma must exist for shit like this to happen, or there is no god.

He should be executed

• Hmm...
i would have roped a long time ago

probably heightmogs me though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You eliminate the ego and thought that you could bang hot girls if you just did “X,Y,Z” because you’re just trying to survive.

Then it’s like a form of enlightenment where you can enjoy all of the little things we take for granted. Every breathe he takes is more euphoric than every breathe we take.

God bless him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rtssssy, Deleted member 3123, Effortless and 1 other person
You eliminate the ego and thought that you could bang hot girls if you just did “X,Y,Z” because you’re just trying to survive.

Then it’s like a form of enlightenment where you can enjoy all of the little things we take for granted. Every breathe he takes is more euphoric than every breathe we take.

God bless him
I like this comment but aren’t you the guy from lookism who used to spout racist shit? I remember you used to say you’d beat up ethnic arabs, and linked one who looked cucky and who you would fight in the street lol. You have the exact same name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan and KEy21
Yes, you filthy shitskinned Hindu street parasite.
I’m pretty white, but thanks for this anyway

Why the change of tone? Lol

He should be euthanised

Holy fuck! He has it worse than anyone. If there's rebirth, he deserves to be born as a terachad next life.
Yeah but he may have the largest gamut of copes ever known to man. He probably can't even process what blackpill or really anything is and can keep himself going by completing tasks which don't matter to any typical person bar him. If he can't perceive what we believe his suffering to be, then we may even have a false sense of empathy for him as he could, and probably does feel and see the world differently. If he was even normally bluepilled he'd rope. If he was blackpilled he would've roped 0.00000001ms after the incident. He doesn't live normally. He doesn't have to go out and do normal things that shape most people's reality. And people won't treat him like shit because they'd be reprimanded if they did. People care for him and have no reason to treat him with malice because he's making no progress that'd be considered conspansive or a threat to others' progressions and self interests. He is not a threat to anyone and won't experience set-backs due to the way he looks because he's so deformed that it's impossible to make any sort of developmental move without being double crossed. Because he can't do anything except just sit and survive, he can create an army of copes in his mind to make sure he's not experiencing the worst possible misery. Carers will be paid to make sure he's not malnourished or lacking the bare essentials for survival. So even if some bitch LQP foid is his carer and is nasty to him; it wouldn't even phase him unless she's physically attacking him. He would lose understanding of the construct of our entire society and if he doesn't lose complete understanding, he'll accept that caring about extraneous shit is futile and everything literally won't affect him other than sensory effects which will force his brain to produce good/bad neurotransmitters.

Okay ^ maybe that's really optimistic and I'd say he'd be really depressed but it'd become second nature to stop caring/thinking about anything and everything that makes him feel unhappy because it's already over. I understand he didn't get brain damage. But training his mind to become only aware of things that are purposeful to him, and eliminating every other imagination, would save him from suffering. His mental health could become better than most of the PSLers mental healths. Because all I see here everyday is people whinging and creating reinforcing beliefs that make them more unhappy day after day. I said in one of my posts a few months ago; "when you've no hope, all you have is anger". Which is true, but I've only seen it to be true in people who aren't deformed. People who are deformed seem to be the best copers. Good+Good=Good^2. Bad+Bad=Bad^2. Some people on here have worse mental health than physical appearance. Having bad negative thoughts and being really good looking doesn't make much sense; so why should it make sense vice versa. Just remember you're not this guy. And do you really wanna become an Abraham Simpson cynical bitch and waste years of your life? No. So just use your brain. It's very very helpful. Mind -> Action. You'll be okay. Sensationalists on here lie about being rejected 5000 times in real life doing cold approaches or whatever. That's just the biggest most petulant cliche ever. And it's not true. Try get things moving towards prosperity in sync. Do you have some complete dead-loss debilitation that's completely stopping you from doing anything? Probably not. Maybe your state of mind right now is that debilitation that's stopping you from doing something instead of wasting time and being sad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and turkproducer
Dont virtue signal like you feel bad for him. You would never take his place, not even the slightest. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. This is how Chad feels looking at normal people