If this guy can cope, so can you

Yeah but he may have the largest gamut of copes ever known to man. He probably can't even process what blackpill or really anything is and can keep himself going by completing tasks which don't matter to any typical person bar him. If he can't perceive what we believe his suffering to be, then we may even have a false sense of empathy for him as he could, and probably does feel and see the world differently. If he was even normally bluepilled he'd rope. If he was blackpilled he would've roped 0.00000001ms after the incident. He doesn't live normally. He doesn't have to go out and do normal things that shape most people's reality. And people won't treat him like shit because they'd be reprimanded if they did. People care for him and have no reason to treat him with malice because he's making no progress that'd be considered conspansive or a threat to others' progressions and self interests. He is not a threat to anyone and won't experience set-backs due to the way he looks because he's so deformed that it's impossible to make any sort of developmental move without being double crossed. Because he can't do anything except just sit and survive, he can create an army of copes in his mind to make sure he's not experiencing the worst possible misery. Carers will be paid to make sure he's not malnourished or lacking the bare essentials for survival. So even if some bitch LQP foid is his carer and is nasty to him; it wouldn't even phase him unless she's physically attacking him. He would lose understanding of the construct of our entire society and if he doesn't lose complete understanding, he'll accept that caring about extraneous shit is futile and everything literally won't affect him other than sensory effects which will force his brain to produce good/bad neurotransmitters.

Okay ^ maybe that's really optimistic and I'd say he'd be really depressed but it'd become second nature to stop caring/thinking about anything and everything that makes him feel unhappy because it's already over. I understand he didn't get brain damage. But training his mind to become only aware of things that are purposeful to him, and eliminating every other imagination, would save him from suffering. His mental health could become better than most of the PSLers mental healths. Because all I see here everyday is people whinging and creating reinforcing beliefs that make them more unhappy day after day. I said in one of my posts a few months ago; "when you've no hope, all you have is anger". Which is true, but I've only seen it to be true in people who aren't deformed. People who are deformed seem to be the best copers. Good+Good=Good^2. Bad+Bad=Bad^2. Some people on here have worse mental health than physical appearance. Having bad negative thoughts and being really good looking doesn't make much sense; so why should it make sense vice versa. Just remember you're not this guy. And do you really wanna become an Abraham Simpson cynical bitch and waste years of your life? No. So just use your brain. It's very very helpful. Mind -> Action. You'll be okay. Sensationalists on here lie about being rejected 5000 times in real life doing cold approaches or whatever. That's just the biggest most petulant cliche ever. And it's not true. Try get things moving towards prosperity in sync. Do you have some complete dead-loss debilitation that's completely stopping you from doing anything? Probably not. Maybe your state of mind right now is that debilitation that's stopping you from doing something instead of wasting time and being sad.
Bro chill

Dont virtue signal like you feel bad for him. You would never take his place, not even the slightest. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. This is how Chad feels looking at normal people
lol ur so kewl. you're saying we cant feel bad for this nig just bc we wouldnt take his place ?
404 logiccccccc

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Leave him alone
he is suffering enough already

Dont virtue signal like you feel bad for him. You would never take his place, not even the slightest. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. This is how Chad feels looking at normal people
I’m not virtue signaling at all, yes i wouldn’t take his place never

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian