If truck drivers join the manosphere movement, we'd instantly get leverage over all of society.

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
These niggas are responsible for the stability of society more than any politician:

Truck drivers transport oil, food, medicine, all products everyday all over the country. Without them, nothing gets anywhere.

In Brazil, 2018, truck drivers went on a nationwide strike and refused to move.

In a matter of a few days, supermarkets all over the country were looking like that of Venezuela:

And gas prices were skyrocketing with long lines of cars waiting for their turn:

Truck drivers have the power to completely stop a country from moving and destroy the economy overnight if they get together and take a stand.

Why did the truck drivers in brazil did that, you ask? Simple, because their lives are shit and they wanted less work hours and more money / benefits.

Being a truck driver is a job that no one wants. The pay is shit, it has similar status as being a janitor, you spend your whole life by yourself on the road, you're almost never home. Day in day out, they're driving extremely long hours with little to no rest and always under tight deadlines to deliver in time.

They get barely any sleep in their cars or on shitty road inns if they're lucky:

They're always alone everyday with their eyes on the road.

They go very long distances sometimes spending months away from home.

Screen Shot 2022 05 19 at 162954

Their diet is horrible. They can't afford to cook or go to restaurants, they just munch on cheap unhealthy snacks from gas stations.

They're sleep deprived and take drugs to keep themselves awake.

Screen Shot 2022 05 19 at 163458

Screen Shot 2022 05 19 at 163623

Okay, so we've established that being a truck driver is basically hell on earth. How do they cope?

Having a family. Most of them are middle aged boomers. The only thing that keeps them going is knowing that they're providing for their wife and kids. The joy to finally arrive home after a long journey and see their family is the only thing that pushes them forward to cope with this lifestyle. They might be low value men with a shitty job, but they still have something important to fight for.

But what about the future generation of truck drivers? With the current rise in hypergamy, it's not looking good.

Can you imagine a middle aged incel doing all that shit just to arrive at this empty apartment and rot in loneliness there?

These shitty jobs will always end up being taken by low value men, you will never see a woman or a chad working such a job.

But what happens when these low value men lose their motivation? Who would want to work this hellish job just to uphold chads and women's lavish lifestyles?

When they realize the injustice of this world and how much power they hold...... Nothing will stop them from going on a strike and make demands.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yliaster, alriodai, GetShrekt and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Acee, Deleted member 17430 and 1 other person
This.

But tbh most jobs will be automated in general. It's why the elites are desperate to get rid of us.
Why would they want to get rid of 'us', then they wouldn't have enough people to vote for them and sell their shit to...

you should become a union head

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
you should become a union head
Never thought about that lol

But I have considered becoming a politician. First tho, I’m waiting for this site to get purged, I cant become famous before that.

I’ve said way too much stuff on here :forcedsmile:

I think a lot of them are already, unfortunately they have bills to pay like everyone else thoigh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
I think a lot of them are already, unfortunately they have bills to pay like everyone else thoigh
In brazil the truckers just opened up their compartments and shared all the foods they were carrying to keep themselves fed :lul: