• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, thecel, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, rooman, thecel and 3 others
A dude just died and you're referencing FUCKING WEEZER?
I know it's an incel forum but holy shit
It’s not a weezer reference you retarded incel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, rooman, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, thecel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 14693, cytoplasm and 5 others
was he your boyfriend or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, 5.5psl, Gaygymmaxx and 5 others
So ur only on here to talk about dicks with him? Should get a better hobby
Jfl, i do not enjoy that forum much anyway in these days but i usually log to talk a bit with users i like and browse a bit, he is the member i am closer to. Without him this place would be 100 times more boring.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Did he really die? If so I'm sorry what I said the previous forum I was jk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
Jfl, i do not enjoy that forum much anyway in these days but i usually log to talk a bit with users i like and browse a bit, he is the member i am closer to. Without him this place would be 100 times more boring.
It's just a joke that he roped right?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Brutal if he roped

• +1
same if he dead, i dont wanna continue being on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Ur here like everyday nigga JFL

Ur here like everyday nigga JFL
There is a difference between logging for 20 mins a day and rotting the entire day 24/7
Nigga

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, Nebula and 1 other person
@TRUE_CEL Wont Rope I have complete faith in his mental fortitude. Regarding the notion of him being killed, that is one of the most nonsensical statements I have encountered on this forum in quite some time.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, rooman, n0rthface and 1 other person
confusing shit. you really worried he died or just trolling??? i cant anymore

confusing shit. you really worried he died or just trolling??? i cant anymore
i don’t know and he hasn’t responded to me on discord or .org

• +1
Reactions: rooman, hattrick and Debetro
He couldnt cope with getting mogged to oblivion by my presence at incelcon @HarrierDuBois @HimmyButler last saturday

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
It can’t be

@TRUE_CEL say it aint so
For love of god please dont rope it is extremely painful i tried it 4days and messed up

I hope so. Last time we talked on whatsapp was Sunday

The thing is that people are saying someone killed him
he was rapped and dead get overr. If you don't believe call him from whatsapp.

• +1
He couldnt cope with getting mogged to oblivion by my presence at incelcon @HarrierDuBois @HimmyButler last saturday
Keep mocking, the police already investigating his murder.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i don’t know and he hasn’t responded to me on discord or .org
all this intoxication thing is one the funniest shit i read in a while fucking over for me and all who participated

he was rapped and dead get offer. If you don't believe call him from whatsapp.
If you share more details in pm obviously without saying names of users i will believe you and will completely stop it. Just want to know what happened to him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman and Debetro
Keep mocking, the police already investigating his murder.
bluddy you sure it was intoxication and planned murder by users? I don't really trust it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283
  • +1
Whatever heart attack acne ridden freak
me @Nad and @Iasacrko alreday know the full truth, it's just matter of time, the evidence gets posted here. You're such shit psycho for framing that gay paki incel mod to be poisoned.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31, rooman, Deleted member 21182 and 4 others
No im just deleting my account
dj khaled dancing GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

@TRUE_CEL Wont Rope I have complete faith in his mental fortitude. Regarding the notion of him being killed, that is one of the most nonsensical statements I have encountered on this forum in quite some time.
if he wasn't Muslim, why would he asks incel to fuck him, --- i feel bad how he died, but mother nature gotta do what it does best. And here after Jahnam is waiting him i suppose.

49 hours and 1 minute

First this man dies and then I discover i may actually be bisexual it’s over man ffs

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
if he wasn't Muslim, why would he asks incel to fuck him, --- i feel bad how he died, but mother nature gotta do what it does best. And here after Jahnam is waiting him i suppose.
when the video coming bro?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 23218
everybody is doing the #schery6challenge lately. i might have to give it a go myself

I hope it too but on whatsapp he did not reply to my messages since Sunday
Because he is dead, rapped and more, just give it few hours before either this site is taken down or @Iasacrko and other share the videos because they too are afraid of this incel serial might come after them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, It'snotover and Debetro
me @Nad and @Iasacrko alreday know the full truth, it's just matter of time, the evidence gets posted here. You're such shit psycho for framing that gay paki incel mod to be poisoned.
Well show it then. Your all talk no show.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
it says a lot about a forum if even their own moderator roped because of it

• +1
Reactions: rooman
@mrriceguy maxxing i see
I didn’t do anything I just discovered my attraction. There was this cute htn white prettyboy with sexy blue eyes and I struggled making eye contact with him he had me blushing. Like more than with a lot of foids (I’m socially akward) He was wearing earrings tho and he looked kinda like a woman so it’s not really gay like I’m gonna edit this post in a bit bye.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, rooman and Nebula
Because he is dead, rapped and more, just give it few hours before either this site is taken down or @Iasacrko and other share the videos because they too are afraid of this incel serial might come after them.
so some deep shit will be reaveled these days, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283
supposedly he isnt answering whatsapps since late saturday
To be fair he always replied to whatsapp messages after several days, like 4 or more but this time the thing is too serious to be a larp

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Debetro
To be fair he always replied to whatsapp messages after several days, like 4 or more but this time the thing is too serious to be a larp
I don't what to think tbh

Btw if something actually had happened to him, don't worry, I'm also a cockologist for almost 2 years and really interested on the dickesthetic topic

• +1