If @TRUE_CEL roped then I’m leaving this forum forever

To be fair he always replied to whatsapp messages after several days, like 4 or more but this time the thing is too serious to be a larp
Don't be concerned, my friend. It's common for people to become busy and overwhelmed with their hectic schedules, leaving them with limited time. I am confident that he will return before the week comes to a close.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and It'snotover
don't what to think tbh
Same man, same.

Btw if something actually had happened to him, don't worry, I'm also a cockologist for almost 2 years and really interested on the dickesthetic topic
Nice to hear ur another cockologist, were you a old user that came back? Would be glad to bhaimaxx

• Love it
Reactions: Debetro
I didn’t do anything I just discovered my attraction. There was this cute htn white prettyboy with sexy blue eyes and I struggled making eye contact with him he had me blushing. Like more than with a lot of foids (I’m socially akward) He was wearing earrings tho and he looked kinda like a woman so it’s not really gay like I’m gonna edit this post in a bit bye.
U cant
Screenshot 20230711 014814 Brave

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Nice to hear ur another cockologist, were you a old user that came back? Would be glad to bhaimaxx
Exactly bhai, I even have 2 years old proof that I was a cockologist even in my young days.

Always ready to bhaimax with a true brother

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Don't be concerned, my friend. It's common for people to become busy and overwhelmed with their hectic schedules, leaving them with limited time. I am confident that he will return before the week comes to a close.
I hope it too, bhai. In such cases we can just hope for the best, that he is busy or that maybe he is watching some TV show. Last month he was inactive as well, hope it's the case. This story is just too strange, true cel asking men to fuck? No way

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Debetro
I hope it too, bhai. In such cases we can just hope for the best, that he is busy or that maybe he is watching some TV show. Last month he was inactive as well, hope it's the case. This story is just too strange, true cel asking men to fuck? No way
Where did he ask men to fuck? I didn't see that.

• +1
@It'snotover here you have documented my already present interest on the topic since I was a kid, even before than the dead master cockologist did

• Love it
Exactly bhai, I even have 2 years old proof that I was a cockologist even in my young days.

Always ready to bhaimax with a true brother
Nice to meet a fellow bhai, other niggas can't understand our business jfl, i understood you were not new by writing style and by knowing true cel too

• +1
if he wasn't Muslim, why would he asks incel to fuck him, --- i feel bad how he died, but mother nature gotta do what it does best.
@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
me @Nad and @Iasacrko alreday know the full truth, it's just matter of time, the evidence gets posted here. You're such shit psycho for framing that gay paki incel mod to be poisoned.
its true patriots are in control the admins knew but they thought nebulo was just putting laxative in his drink they thought it was just a silly joke but it was real ricin on some breaking bad type of shit in the discord many users say they have been raided by the police this afternoon all electronics confiscated if you think this forum isn't getting shut down by the end of the week you are delusional

Last edited:
  • +1
@It'snotover here you have documented my already present interest on the topic since I was a kid, even before than the dead master cockologist did

Don't want to go off topic, but what negative effects did you face from tunning naked bhai?

• JFL
  • +1
Don't want to go off topic, but what negative effects did you face from tunning naked bhai?
Cock raceminned and went from angelic white to discoloured indian. Not something I would recommend if a more aesthetic cock wants to be achieved.

• +1
Cock raceminned and went from angelic white to discoloured indian. Not something I would recommend if a more aesthetic cock wants to be achieved.
I see, did it went away or it’s a permanent change? Outside mine is white, don't want to low class maxxing it
Instead of putting sunscreen on balls or dick like the guy said i would just avoid tanning naked, i mean it increase test a bit but the bigger increase comes from shoulders and back

• +1
@Iasacrko all jokes aside, is it looking bad for true cel? 🤦‍♂️ an actual good guy

I see, did it went away or it’s a permanent change? Outside mine is white, don't want to low class maxxing it
Instead of putting sunscreen on balls or dick like the guy said i would just avoid tanning naked, i mean it increase test a bit but the bigger increase comes from shoulders and back
Sunning balls is mostly a meme, shouldn't do it.

About the duration of the change I'm not sure, it partially turned back but I still suffer from discolouration nowadays.

And taking into account the photoaging effects, sunning balls is a definitive NO for a cockmaxxer

• +1
Sunning balls is mostly a meme, shouldn't do it.

About the duration of the change I'm not sure, it partially turned back but I still suffer from discolouration nowadays.

And taking into account the photoaging effects, sunning balls is a definitive NO for a cockmaxxer
Yeah like i said tanning balls is kinda useless, or maybe it should be done for 3 mins max to avoid such effects. Anyway 120% increase of t to 200% is not a big deal, discoloration is ugly af. I do pe but i have discoloration only for some hour after i train it then color goes back to normal. Always stays white thankfully.
Honestly tanning is good and all but unless top tier skin genetics it will make wrinkles on skin faster, and sunscreen is full of xenoestrogens so neither of them are flawless solutions. I take 10k iu of vit d with supplements then stays in the sun for max 20 mins to avoid excessive exposure to uvs

• +1
Reactions: chrisN and Debetro
Guys he might be busy with irl stuff. Maybe something new such as modelling or other stuff for example medical or what not

Yeah. Idk what others think.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Yeah like i said tanning balls is kinda useless, or maybe it should be done for 3 mins max to avoid such effects. Anyway 120% increase of t to 200% is not a big deal, discoloration is ugly af. I do pe but i have discoloration only for some hour after i train it then color goes back to normal. Always stays white thankfully.
Honestly tanning is good and all but unless top tier skin genetics it will make wrinkles on skin faster, and sunscreen is full of xenoestrogens so neither of them are flawless solutions. I take 10k iu of vit d with supplements then stays in the sun for max 20 mins to avoid excessive exposure to uvs
Agreed with everything, with the tanning thing, if you're white and want to get slightly darker you should only aim for a slightly pinkish tone, which looks healthy and attractive, and not a brown mulatto-like skin, it's usually too much for aesthetics and also for health.

So basically expose yourself moderately as you do. One summer I stupidly followed Goatis/Sv3rige advice of being in the sun for 2 hours long everyday and it's something I also regret

• +1
Agreed with everything, with the tanning thing, if you're white and want to get slightly darker you should only aim for a slightly pinkish tone, which looks healthy and attractive, and not a brown mulatto-like skin, it's usually too much for aesthetics and also for health.

So basically expose yourself moderately as you do. One summer I stupidly followed Goatis/Sv3rige advice of being in the sun for 2 hours long everyday and it's something I also regret
2 hours per day? That's way too much, would make a useless amount of vit d and would just burn and damage the skin. Who gave this advice had really a terrible idea lol, absolutely i think that unless someone is in a country like uk where tanned skin is the normality too much just looks low class, that strong tanned looks is only good for people who are at least dark blonde with light eyes like pitt, otherwise put that aggressive tan to someone like chico and it's a looksmin

• +1
@Iasacrko all jokes aside, is it looking bad for true cel? 🤦‍♂️ an actual good guy
He didn’t rope from what I heard it was poisoning with the video of him drinking it, plant used to poison him resulted in a heart attack 6 hours later

Some Breaking bad type shit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, Deleted member 20399, Debetro and 1 other person
what the fuck happened why do people think he roped @defezman

A dude just died and you're referencing FUCKING WEEZER?
I know it's an incel forum but holy shit
Mf stops posting for 2 days and everyone assumes he’s dead 💀 this site

It's over.

Cover my face

• +1
I didn’t do anything I just discovered my attraction. There was this cute htn white prettyboy with sexy blue eyes and I struggled making eye contact with him he had me blushing. Like more than with a lot of foids (I’m socially akward) He was wearing earrings tho and he looked kinda like a woman so it’s not really gay like I’m gonna edit this post in a bit bye.
what not getting sex from a woman does to a mf

• +1
Many such cases.