if u are 18-21+ and have moderate+ acne, pls don’t waste time&money on cope

Itsjoeverlol

Itsjoeverlol

:3
4 years. 4 fucking years i’ve dealt with cystic/nodular acne. 4 years and $1,000~ wasted on cope products, cleansers, moisturizers. and other treatments. it’s all cope. the only things that’ll work is accutane. tretinoin is a good option if your under 18, especially since accutane might close growth plates. if ur dermatologist recommends anything other than tret or accutane, shoot them in the face. don’t make the same mistake i did. i’ve fucked up my skin so badly atp that only accutane will save me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Random_maxxer, yellowrice, goldpill and 25 others
Fucking facts nice thread

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Itsjoeverlol and IndraBC
4 years. 4 fucking years i’ve dealt with cystic/nodular acne. 4 years and $1,000~ wasted on cope products, cleansers, moisturizers. and other treatments. it’s all cope. the only things that’ll work is accutane. tretinoin is a good option if your under 18, especially since accutane might close growth plates. if ur dermatologist recommends anything other than tret or accutane, shoot them in the face. don’t make the same mistake i did. i’ve fucked up my skin so badly atp that only accutane will save me
Anti biotics fixed mine but fucked me up worse long term scared to do accutane because the last time I trusted doctors it ruined my skin long term more.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Itsjoeverlol, KLESUM and 1 other person
Cleansing worked for me.
It was literally as simple as rubbing my cleanser in slightly harder than usual and the acne I've had for years has disappeared this week. I can't believe this 💀 . In hindsight, it makes sense even things like benzoyl peroxide work basically by killing the bacteria responsible for the acne.

Change your pillow case everyday, Clean your face morning and night, especially night and keep your entire house clean as well.

Urine, tretinoin and raw meat will save you

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: capybar, LampPostPrime, Itsjoeverlol and 2 others
I use to have glass clear skin but since June I started getting acne on my cheek bones and side of my face. I’m 22, any suggestions? I wash my pillow, use silk pillow case, sleep on my back,

Have you tried Korean skincare?

Have you tried benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid?

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and MaestheticMaso
Salicylic acid works for forehead acne/bumps

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kisszael, PseudoMaxxer, Itsjoeverlol and 1 other person
"if ur dermatologist recommends anything other than tret or accutane, shoot them in the face." 😂😂

Just because it didnt work for you doesnt mean it wont work for others.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Have you tried Korean skincare?

Have you tried benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid?
if u can name it, i’ve tried it.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
"if ur dermatologist recommends anything other than tret or accutane, shoot them in the face." 😂😂

Just because it didnt work for you doesnt mean it wont work for others.
antibiotics cause rebound. retinol das aren’t strong enough. sa/bp only cover one cause of acne

Describe your skincare routine as of now, and the skincare routine you had that you would classify to be cope.

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
antibiotics cause rebound. retinol das aren’t strong enough. sa/bp only cover one cause of acne
Ive personally found antibiotics to be total trash but I imagine if someone used them to clear up their skin then kept a very strict regimen after to ensure no rebound occurs then that might work. Underrated stuff imo is cleanser, moisturizer, serums like salycilic, and diet ( coming from someone who has had severe acne and struggled with it for 6 years, still struggling with it ) I think its best to just see what works for yourself because what works for one person might not work for another especially when theres so many ppl who offer their "acne advice" to others when they themselves havent actually struggled with real acne and just a pimple or two.

i never had acne, never. i had perfectly clear pure white skin, then at 17 i slept over at a friends house who had acne, i used his pillow and since i've also had acne. brutal.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: yellowrice, Patient A, capybar and 3 others
Finally some Good no bullshit straight to the point advice. Tretinoin is NOT for acne. Accutane MUST be the solution IF u have moderate+ Acne.

• +1
Reactions: SnoopDawg, FutureSlayer and Itsjoeverlol
But muh not drinking milk and eating only grassfed beef

• JFL
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
nah tretinoin blessed me but it took at least 8 months

most ppl just overuse product when in reality 2-3 products are enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and datboijj
Describe your skincare routine as of now, and the skincare routine you had that you would classify to be cope.
my skincare routine rn is nothing. just the occasional moisturizer. waiting to hit 5’11 to get on accutane. back then, my skincare routine looked like this:
bp cleanser
moisturizer
spf

bp cleanser
moisturizer
moisturizer

just made my skin worse and worse lol. i followed all of the advice, go slow, use once a week and then go up, use low percentage, sandwich, and it never worked. i’ve tried other stuff, bp, sa, retinol, azelaic acid, etc etc. but it never worked. even tried fixing skin barrier but that never worked

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Ive personally found antibiotics to be total trash but I imagine if someone used them to clear up their skin then kept a very strict regimen after to ensure no rebound occurs then that might work. Underrated stuff imo is cleanser, moisturizer, serums like salycilic, and diet ( coming from someone who has had severe acne and struggled with it for 6 years, still struggling with it ) I think its best to just see what works for yourself because what works for one person might not work for another especially when theres so many ppl who offer their "acne advice" to others when they themselves havent actually struggled with real acne and just a pimple or two.
it’s just annoying to have to spend money monthly for a routine when u could just use accutane n get done w it

W mans. Guess tret/accutane is the way to go.

But wait… have you tried MSM powder? I’m using it for skin health and skin lightening as well.

W mans. Guess tret/accutane is the way to go.

But wait… have you tried MSM powder? I’m using it for skin health and skin lightening as well.
MSM can give you acne it’s a known side effect

I do accutane in a few days and 20 😍

MSM can give you acne it’s a known side effect
No jt doesn’t. If anything it helps clear it.

4 years ain’t shit

i never had acne, never. i had perfectly clear pure white skin, then at 17 i slept over at a friends house who had acne, i used his pillow and since i've also had acne. brutal.
You got his cutibacterium now those niggers will never leave your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and bradpittshairline
This mf gave you an std

• JFL
Reactions: thefinalresent, Fiqh and bradpittshairline
This mf gave you an std
He needs to do anti biotics for like a month he’ll be fine if that’s the cause. It’s over for my hormonal acne tho, nothing fixes it, in the last 2 years I’ve had probably 10 days with clear skin

TF? Accutane closes growth plates? I’m going to be manlet then

I use to have glass clear skin but since June I started getting acne on my cheek bones and side of my face. I’m 22, any suggestions? I wash my pillow, use silk pillow case, sleep on my back,
Do you use any products ?

Perhaps you can try changing your diet cut out all sugar cold turkey and cut down on carbs

I had acne in high school which made me an incel, and now at 26 I still get breakouts from time to time and I basically have perma back acne.

I am going to derma in few days, and I will just say "give me accutane", if she starts bullshiting, I am just to going to stand up and leave.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
changing my diet to low carb and no sugar made the buggest difference for me

Cleansing worked for me.
It was literally as simple as rubbing my cleanser in slightly harder than usual and the acne I've had for years has disappeared this week. I can't believe this 💀 . In hindsight, it makes sense even things like benzoyl peroxide work basically by killing the bacteria responsible for the acne.

Change your pillow case everyday, Clean your face morning and night, especially night and keep your entire house clean as well.
Everyday is excessive

Use tretinoin

Cleansing worked for me.

Did you deadass just press your face a little harder?

Finally some Good no bullshit straight to the point advice. Tretinoin is NOT for acne. Accutane MUST be the solution IF u have moderate+ Acne.
What about the sides. I heard shit about growth plates and making bones brittle

What about the sides. I heard shit about growth plates and making bones brittle
There is sides, take it when ur done growing, and counteract the negative effects of the brittle bones

There is sides, take it when ur done growing, and counteract the negative effects of the brittle bones
Fucckkk what do I do now my acne ruins my face

Fucckkk what do I do now my acne ruins my face
Cope with the strongest tret for now, maybe do a parasite cleanse, wait for accutane.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Brutal
same thing happened to me:

I got it from my first Girlfriend and then it ironically helped turn me incel lmao

I had acne in high school which made me an incel, and now at 26 I still get breakouts from time to time and I basically have perma back acne.

I am going to derma in few days, and I will just say "give me accutane", if she starts bullshiting, I am just to going to stand up and leave.
Update? Life still exactly the same!?