If u are ethnic u are lucky

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
Every htb ethnic i know and see marry only subhumans.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Because girls are children with tits and longer hair. They just fraud youth markers for “beauty”

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and TechnoBoss
cope

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
True

Turkish Girls marry every Turkish subhuman there is

If you are 5'9 with MTN face Türk, you can easily marry a Turkish Girl

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
That only happens in highly religious' ethnic groups/arranged marriages

That only happens in highly religious' ethnic groups/arranged marriages
Arabic marry only subhumans, somalis marry subhumans, Albanians, Bosnians and russians only marry subhumans, curries only marry subhumans.

Arabic marry only subhumans, somalis marry subhumans, Albanians, Bosnians and russians only marry subhumans, curries only marry subhumans.
Yeah you listed most of the groups i was talking about, but also hypergamy is just less rampant and more controlled, it's not like every ugly guy is getting a gl girl. Youre probably underrating men and overrating women if so

Yeah you listed most of the groups i was talking about, but also hypergamy is just less rampant and more controlled, it's not like every ugly guy is getting a gl girl. Youre probably underrating men and overrating women if so
Why do people hate on the idea of consensual arrangedmarriage so much. Is what's happening in the west with women racking up 10s of bodies before 18 better?

Ethnics look god

Why do people hate on the idea of consensual arrangedmarriage so much. Is what's happening in the west with women racking up 10s of bodies before 18 better?
Yeah they do sadly