If u are ethnic, u need to adopt the rogue/thief/assassin style rpg look

stressftw

stressftw

Sry for not answering DMs, taking a break from .me
Everytime u see a high sex appeal ethnic in a series or a movie, he is playing the rogue/assassin/thief style.

Rogue/assassin main physical characteristics:

Hunter eyes preferable greeen (this is the most important aspect of it, u cant have an agressive look with prey eyes, if you dont have, dont even try).

shreded not very but muscular body

average height - 5,8 to 6,0 (life fuel for manlets, assassins are never portrait by very strong or very tall men, they are usually thin/medium size and mobile)

long straight dark hair

stubble

low trust

_

Those characteristics give mysterious and exotic look and are perceivid with high sex appeal by females.

U cant be a ethnic and play the white knight warrior strong and tall men style. Just dont.

These characteristics can be mixxed with few thugmaxxing styles like tattoos to fit our modern world

few examples of perfect males potraits that fit in these cathegory

Attachments

• d00427a73581f658093c3d4f1ba53339.jpg
    d00427a73581f658093c3d4f1ba53339.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 379
  • vman40_rogenski.pdf-2b757355713d98e52c3718a94fe9b121f5_thumb.jpg
    vman40_rogenski.pdf-2b757355713d98e52c3718a94fe9b121f5_thumb.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 349
  • rggue.png
    rggue.png
    304.9 KB · Views: 314
  • rog.png
    rog.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 426
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Buci, Lux and 22 others
sounds like a whole lot of cope man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, TrestIsBest, Shrek2OnDvD and 15 others
Quite funny that you use two white guys as an example but yeah I see your point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, CursedOne, Deleted member 9511 and 2 others
Quite funny that you use two white guys as an example but yeah I see your point
They are mixxed white. And of course, they are the epithomy of the characteristics i mentioned. If u are good looking as tyson ballou, u can literally adopt the beggar style and slay.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Like this? Did it work for me?

K

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, faggotchadlite, everythingisacope and 23 others
Thank you man, now gotta walk in the middle of the city in 2021 like this, and nobody would call the mental alysum or anything like that.
D00427a73581f658093c3d4f1ba53339
8483730c5a88119ce5f2c714b24c911c
CI 51862 1346612765

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, faggotchadlite, Shrek2OnDvD and 24 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10913 and mortis
Altairmaxx

Tumblr e1226814de501a7bafa6bfe65c5c3d74 4459f061 500

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, CursedOne, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Lux and Deleted member 10913
If ur not playing the assassin style as an ethnic in 2021, is over

Attachments

• assass.png
    assass.png
    280.1 KB · Views: 176
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper
3c7e44ce612b8fa1ee36f48f1856f53a

This for successful assassination life

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
This is not cope, this is the only hope

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Everytime u see a high sex appeal ethnic in a series or a movie, he is playing the rogue/assassin/thief style.

Hunter eyes preferable greeen (this is the most important aspect of it, u cant have an agressive look with prey eyes, if you dont have, dont even try).

average height - 5,8 to 6,0 (life fuel for manlets, assassins are never portrait by very strong or very tall men, they are usually thin/medium size and mobile)

long straight dark hair

stubble

low trust

_

Those characteristics give mysterious and exotic look and are perceivid with high sex appeal by females.

U cant be a ethnic and play the white knight warrior strong and tall men style. Just dont.

These characteristics can be mixxed with few thugmaxxing styles like tattoos to fit our modern world

This is one of the most autistic/retarded things I have ever seen. Might as well be an Otaku who carries a samurai sword around with him and gets laughed at everywhere he goes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, TrestIsBest, Warlow and 7 others
This is one of the most autistic/retarded things I have ever seen. Might as well be an Otaku who carries a samurai sword around with him and gets laughed at everywhere he goes.
ur dumb and havent understood the point

ur dumb and havent understood the point
No, I understand the point point perfectly. "Subhuman" white guys wear fedoras as well, thinking it'll make em look like a suave mobster from the 40s. It doesn't really work out so well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AsGoodAsItGets, Chinacurry and 3 others
No, I understand the point point perfectly. "Subhuman" white guys wear fedoras as well, thinking it'll make em look like a suave mobster from the 40s. It doesn't really work out so well.
Your reply just proves that u arent capable of understand what is written

Unnamed 3

This for asians.... Having big crossed scar on the face but has to be pretty boy. Long red hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, CursedOne, Deleted member 13642 and 4 others
Your reply just proves that u arent capable of understand what is written
No, your post proves you aren't capable of understanding sexual attraction and how it works. You're either good looking or you're not. If you are, you don't need to do that silly sh*t. If you're not, it won't make a difference anyway. It doesn't matter if you're ethnic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 4044 and IdiAmin
all the aspects i mentioned are unically phyisical and can be given with normal clothes.
But u usually would fit better if are more into a informal style/thugmaxxed style
Fot rpg male main cosplay, you need bones and exotic looks, clothes are cope.

Fot rpg male main cosplay, you need bones and exotic looks, clothes are cope.
The style i mentioned was solely based on phyisical characteristics and aspects and not clothes. Ur just agreeing with me

No, your post proves you aren't capable of understanding sexual attraction and how it works. You're either good looking or you're not. If you are, you don't need to do that silly sh*t. If you're not, it won't make a difference anyway. It doesn't matter if you're ethnic.
Since u dont have IQ to understand a single sentence i feel thats worthless trying to show a point to you, thus not even wasting my time

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Since u dont have IQ to understand a single sentence i feel thats worthless trying to show a point to you, thus not even wasting my time
How are you supposed know anything about IQ over an internet forum, stupid? Stop regurgitating forum related buzzwords.

I'm trying to help you, big boy.

If u are ethnic, u need to adopt the theif look

Merch 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 4044 and 3 others
How are you supposed know anything about IQ over an internet forum, stupid? Stop regurgitating forum related buzzwords.

I'm trying to help you, big boy.
Hey, I'm waiting for your reply. Let's keep this thing going, rattlesnake lips.

• JFL
Hey, I'm waiting for your reply. Let's keep this thing going, rattlesnake lips.
I feel that my response really upset you and caused some kind of narcisistic injury. Im sorry, wasnt my intention bro.
I have nothing to add, ur 100% right

I feel that my response really upset you and caused some kind of narcisistic injury. Im sorry, wasnt my intention bro.
I have nothing to add, ur 100% right
Boy, you better get off that high horse. I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

• JFL
Boy, you better get off that high horse. I know a thing or two about a thing or two.
I havent claim to know a thing
Thats just a random guy, posting a random funny and useless topic that will inevitably fade into the internet periphery forever.

Something about my response amused you

Jokes apart, i still believe that if ur ethnic, u need to persue those phyisical exotic characteristics that white dont necessarily needs to have to be gl.

I dont expect you neither anybody to understand, but u cant blame me for trying to have a good time.

Dont let anything that i said here get into you, those were merely reactive and troll responses
cheers

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 12002
I havent claim to know a thing
Thats just a random guy, posting a random funny and useless topic that will inevitably fade into the internet periphery forever.

Something about my response amused you

Jokes apart, i still believe that if ur ethnic, u need to persue those phyisical exotic characteristics that white dont necessarily needs to have to be gl.

I dont expect you neither anybody to understand, but u cant blame me for trying to have a good time.

Dont let anything that i said here get into you, those were merely reactive and troll responses
cheers
Ok, but one question. Are you an ethnic?

Ok, but one question. Are you an ethnic?
I have exactly the same exact color/hair of Tyson Ballou thats why i used him as example.
My skin is very light, but im not 100% white, im mixxed white. Not indian, neither paki as people consider to be "ethnic" here. But i notice that this style fits ethnics very well. Just food for thought on a forum thats dedicated into looks.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 12002
I have exactly the same exact color/hair of Tyson Ballou thats why i used him as example.
My skin is very light, but im not 100% white, im mixxed white. Not indian, neither paki as people consider to be "ethnic" here. But i notice that this style fits ethnics very well. Just food for thought on a forum thats dedicated into looks.
Well.......can you go like this?

IMG 20210326 161729

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 12165
>if you are ethnic
posts whites
also dnr

so tired of greys

• +1
Reactions: Warlow

long straight dark hair

stubble

low trust

_

I sort of get your point. You are saying if you're ethnic, have a few passable characteristics (ok body, ok eyes, ok skin tone) and then don't even try to nice guy maxx like white people can, just emphasize mystery and enigmatic danger.

But can you advise sone ways to do this in 2021, as opposed to medieval shit? As some people have said here walking round like Altair is gonna get you thrown in an asylum here

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, AsGoodAsItGets and stressftw
I sort of get your point. You are saying if you're ethnic, have a few passable characteristics (ok body, ok eyes, ok skin tone) and then don't even try to nice guy maxx like white people can, just emphasize mystery and enigmatic danger.

But can you advise sone ways to do this in 2021, as opposed to medieval shit? As some people have said here walking round like Altair is gonna get you thrown in an asylum here
u get the point
maybe the way i described was kinda misleading

its nothing about clothes.
u get exactly my point, nothing to add.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
  • Hmm...
look at the difference,

from a cuck to a mysterious/savage look
brutal.

Attachments

• avan1.jpg
    avan1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 134
  • avan2.jpg
    avan2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Lihito
Isn't he lower trust, darker featured in the first pic??
he is low trust and dark featured in both.
but in the second he looks way more exotic because he can merge the characteristics i mentioned in the beggining of the topic

in the first pic he looks way less attractive.

Ethnics almost always look better with long hair
is very rare to see a ethnical high class in opposite to whites

ideal white male = tall, strong, high class type warrior pheno

ideal ethnic = medium to tall, shredded muscular low class type assassin pheno

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Lihito
he is low trust and dark featured in both.
but in the second he looks way more exotic because he can merge the characteristics i mentioned in the beggining of the topic

in the first pic he looks way less attractive.

Ethnics almost always look better with long hair
is very rare to see a ethnical high class in opposite to whites

ideal white male = tall, strong, high class type warrior pheno

ideal ethnic = medium to tall, shredded muscular low class type assassin pheno
Sort of agree Bhai, you're basically saying sneaky assassin using guile and wits to overcome genetic inferiority compared to JBW noble warrior right??

If so I partially agree, but I kind of fail in this as I'm more of the warrior build ethnic, I size mog 99% if JBWs

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and stressftw
Sort of agree Bhai, you're basically saying sneaky assassin using guile and wits to overcome genetic inferiority compared to JBW noble warrior right??

If so I partially agree, but I kind of fail in this as I'm more of the warrior build ethnic, I size mog 99% if JBWs
Being small not necessarily means inferiority, specially in terms of survivability. Our species is weak by nature(even the biggests and the strongest ones) and nurture against entropy adapting.

In a modern world, i would certainly say that being "short" is a genetic inferiority by opposite sex standards, thats undeniable.

Look how society and lookism subculture nowdays percieve a short men with such inferiority, its like a plague.
Hypergamy have taken its place not much long ago when multiculturalism and beauty standards start to permeate the world. U can clearly see that the average height only increases because of the hypergamy and how being "short" is percieved as a plague.
But for survivability i would say that both have its clear advantages and disadvantages which, are clearly not required anymore.

Jason Momoa fits in the "ethnical warrior type cathegory" that u said
U will never see him portraiting very mobile or fast characters, neither white knights in shinning armors.
But strong and merciless warriors.

Jason Momoa ALWAYS played his game. HE ALWAYS played the savage type warrior game WHICH has alot of similarities with the assassin type, BUT HES BIG, so, nowhere he could play a steady character. If u notice, he always gave that dangerous vibes. thats a true adhesion to his looks and how he is percieved, he even tattoed tribemaxx to give more hawai maori vibes.
Momoa is a GIGACHAD and where he passes pussies get wet

Now, look at a white Terachad like Cavil, who is totally high trust and high class, look the vibes that he passes. Is totally different.
He will always portrait knights, super heroes and anything noble related

Yet, both are gods in their own traits.

Ethnics should stop trying to cope persuing to look like a whites and adhere looks that fit best their own traits.

Attachments

• momoa.jpg
    momoa.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 93
  • cavil.jpg
    cavil.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, faggotchadlite, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Look these vibes,

Jfl if delusionals here think these "mysterious vibes" that depp passes in his peak werent on pourpuse and meticulous created by him because he knew how to make adhesions to his traits

He looks like a chad rogue that woud trick you and take everything u have while fucks your girlfriend

THATS SEX APPEAL.

Attachments

• johnny-depp-long-hair-342x500.jpg
    johnny-depp-long-hair-342x500.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 65
  • long-depp-hair-2.jpg
    long-depp-hair-2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Erdy6E6W4AEelel.jpg
    Erdy6E6W4AEelel.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
  • +1
Being small not necessarily means inferiority, specially in terms of survivability. Our species is weak by nature(even the biggests and the strongest ones) and nurture against entropy adapting.

In a modern world, i would certainly say that being "short" is a genetic inferiority by opposite sex standards, thats undeniable.

Look how society and lookism subculture nowdays percieve a short men with such inferiority, its like a plague.
Hypergamy have taken its place not much long ago when multiculturalism and beauty standards start to permeate the world. U can clearly see that the average height only increases because of the hypergamy and how being "short" is percieved as a plague.
But for survivability i would say that both have its clear advantages and disadvantages which, are clearly not required anymore.

Jason Momoa fits in the "ethnical warrior type cathegory" that u said
U will never see him portraiting very mobile or fast characters, neither white knights in shinning armors.
But strong and merciless warriors.

Jason Momoa ALWAYS played his game. HE ALWAYS played the savage type warrior game WHICH has alot of similarities with the assassin type, BUT HES BIG, so, nowhere he could play a steady character. If u notice, he always gave that dangerous vibes. thats a true adhesion to his looks and how he is percieved, he even tattoed tribemaxx to give more hawai maori vibes.
Momoa is a GIGACHAD and where he passes pussies get wet

Now, look at a white Terachad like Cavil, who is totally high trust and high class, look the vibes that he passes. Is totally different.
He will always portrait knights, super heroes and anything noble related

Yet, both are gods in their own traits.

Ethnics should stop trying to cope persuing to look like a whites and adhere looks that fit best their own traits.
Very high IQ Bhai. Unfortutely I'm only 177cm so I can't fully Momoamaxx, but most foids who match me on tinder open by saying I look like Rock, which is a less good quality version of Momoa.

I know I can never Cavillmaxx or Hemsworth maxx so I never would, but your advice is very good for 99% of ethnics (rice and curry) who try to nerdmaxx and get beta remains of girls after they had their fun with Chad, sort of like don't even bother competing, and in many cases their parents even tell them this. You are saying there is a way for ethnics to compete with dark triad dangerous vibe, whereas they should forget about competing with happy sunny life white knight JBWs, and I agree.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Very high IQ Bhai. Unfortutely I'm only 177cm so I can't fully Momoamaxx, but most foids who match me on tinder open by saying I look like Rock, which is a less good quality version of Momoa.

I know I can never Cavillmaxx or Hemsworth maxx so I never would, but your advice is very good for 99% of ethnics (rice and curry) who try to nerdmaxx and get beta remains of girls after they had their fun with Chad, sort of like don't even bother competing, and in many cases their parents even tell them this. You are saying there is a way for ethnics to compete with dark triad dangerous vibe, whereas they should forget about competing with happy sunny life white knight JBWs, and I agree.
Exactly.
Thats called antithesis and was described several times in history and philosophy, specially by Hegel.

U see that while ago, blacks, started to stop taking white standards on beauty and started to recreating their own style. Thats not so old.

look how Thugmaxxed niggas dragg and call attention from alot of white females nowdays.
Blacks arent percieved in a bad way like they were a while ago. And thats ofc, not because of whites.

"thugmaxx", "tyrone", etc.. These are not meme nowdays.

Its because they managed to break the white standards and create their own.(antithesis). Thats adaptation.

In addition, it HAD to be an agressive style, because in nature u HAVE TO be agressive to flourish.

Niggas understood that way earlier because they suffered way more in society than ethnics. NIGGAS HAVE CREATED AND ADDAPTED THEIR OWN STYLE.

Few decades ago niggas werent even considered humans. Now they have their own tag on porn, fucking white females

Ethnics still try to persue white standards while forgetting their own qualities and traits. Thats why a big part of this forum percieve ethnics as subhumans. U can see even a DJANGO effect mentality in alot of ethnics here, they concluded that they are subhumans because they are "ethnic" ignoring the flaws that make them look like shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Chinacurry