If u are here, it's over for you

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
That's it. You know the theory of the blackpill, so be grateful for that.

20% of women and 80% men reproduce and u have to understand that not every male IS attractive and has the right to have kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
this forum makes me wanna rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
this forum makes me wanna rope
You have to Accept the reality. No LOOKSMAXXER had kids because improving his looks.

You are born with your genes, that's what women can smell and no matter what surgeries you can get.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 21735
Cope I'll have 5 kids and rope at 55

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Cutecel2001 and Dr. Bludy
20% of men

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 24278
You have to Accept the reality. No LOOKSMAXXER had kids because improving his looks.

You are born with your genes, that's what women can smell and no matter what surgeries you can get.
Agree about the fact that you can't change your genes but you can camouflage them. Bet that if you could afford surgeries you would say otherwise

Agree about the fact that you can't change your genes but you can camouflage them. Bet that if you could afford surgeries you would say otherwise
You won't have kids and reproduce, that's the target for everyone that is here: to fuck women and get kids.

You won't have kids and reproduce, that's the target for everyone that is here: to fuck women and get kids.
It's just because 99% of people here are like you, peiple that rot in offtopic. Some people like @Zer0/∞ are beyond saving, but if you have a semi decent base you can succeed.

I don’t want kids

It's just because 99% of people here are like you, peiple that rot in offtopic. Some people like @Zer0/∞ are beyond saving, but if you have a semi decent base you can succeed.
I can't because im 5'7" and without dimorphism. It's truly over, also I'm recessed.

I can't because im 5'7" and without dimorphism. It's truly over, also I'm recessed.
See, now if you had 200k in the bank you would be considering LL + Trimax + browridge and jaw implants. "There is no hope" is just a cope made up because it'll take an insane amount of effort, so you delude yourself into thinking "it's pointless anyways". Just like women when they get old, instead of accepting the truth and that they lost all smv they'll just delude themselves into saying things like "women's sexual prime is 35 and body count doesn't matter", because reality is too harsh and there is no going back, they can't be 18 and virgins again so they delude themselves to not rope

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
See, now if you had 200k in the bank you would be considering LL + Trimax + browridge and jaw implants. "There is no hope" is just a cope made up because it'll take an insane amount of effort, so you delude yourself into thinking "it's pointless anyways". Just like women when they get old, instead of accepting the truth and that they lost all smv they'll just delude themselves into saying things like "women's sexual prime is 35 and body count doesn't matter", because reality is too harsh and there is no going back, they can't be 18 and virgins again so they delude themselves to not rope
The thing is that if you are incel you cannot get money easy.

Getting money is hard af and if u get It, surgeries could be done at 35-40 years old (past men prime).

Its already over, but I cannot Accept It. That's why I beat my parents daily, because they are cucks that Dont empathize with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, SurgeryEnjoyer and St.TikTokcel
That's why I beat my parents daily, because they are cucks that Dont empathize with me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, SurgeryEnjoyer and Nick.Harte
It was over for me the day I was born lol

OP is right. It’s over for me.

I think that most users here are not actually subhuman, but MTNs and bloated LTNs that are non-nt. I'd say that 50% of users are between the LTN-MTN range, 30% are subhuman, and 20% are HTN+ (Mostly users that have ascended with surgeries).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and St.TikTokcel
I think that most users here are not actually subhuman, but MTNs and bloated LTNs that are non-nt. I'd say that 50% of users are between the LTN-MTN range, 30% are subhuman, and 20% are HTN+ (Mostly users that have ascended with surgeries)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Btw what do you think was wrong with what I said? Like am I overrating or underrating the users here?
99.9999% of them are dysgenic freak subhumans. The rest are HTNs that ascended with surgeries but still have that abused dog syndrome haunting them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898