If u are nw7 can minox and fin save you?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
My boy @Dugcel69 is full nw7 and trying to save his life.

explain boyos?

I would pass on the fin and minox and spend that money on a top of the line rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dugcel69, Matheus, Deleted member 5349 and 5 others
Depends on your luck tbh.

The thing with minox is it works for some and for others it doesn't.

No brother.

Impossible.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
I would pass on the fin and minox and spend that money on a top of the line rope
bro he's full nw7 like it's gone he's not even 20 y/o yet either

truly brutal but is there anything he can do

Most likely not. You'd need a tranny protocol to get back to some kind of hair you can style and stuff and even then it's not guaranteed. And you said he's not even 20? That would be hell to maintain, even with a hair transplant.

Maybe he should look into a hair system.

Last edited:
Most likely not. You'd need a tranny protocol to get back to something decent and even then not guaranteed.
Wait so does fin just prevent loss of hair or does it restore hair that's already lost?

bro he's full nw7 like it's gone he's not even 20 y/o yet either

truly brutal but is there anything he can do
Hair transplant, hair system. He's not even 20 with a nw7 you would need a miracle

Hair transplant is the only thing that would work.

Wait so does fin just prevent loss of hair or does it restore hair that's already lost?
Some people do get regrowth/thickening from fin alone, but it's mostly used for maintenance.

no, even i will have to hop on duta, this fin isnt working

How are you supposed to hair transplant and entire head of hair
Sorry I didn't know exactly that NW7 meant completely bald. Nothing you can do.

Fin only stops follicles from dying. Minox only makes the living follicles make hair faster. At NW7 all the follicles are most likely dead, there is nothing to save.

How are you supposed to hair transplant and entire head of hair

From a different donor.

Fin only stops follicles from dying. Minox only makes the living follicles make hair faster. At NW7 all the follicles are most likely dead, there is nothing to save.

From a different donor.
BRUTAL

How much is hair transplant for an entire head of hair, do you know?

Are you absolutely sure it wouldn't save him like I don't understand how fin works or anything like that but is there anything that can be done
yeah, a prostaglandin protocol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Don't you have to change them like once a month though
once every 3 month but its more legit than HT which is unpredictable. Once my fin stops working im getting one for sure

Most likely not, and even if it did, you would need to use minox twice a day for the rest of your life to keep your hair. A transplant wouldn’t work at NW7 either, as there wouldn’t be enough donor hair, so the result would look like shit. At NW7, your only options are hairsystem, trannymaxxing, or the rope

From a different donor.
Not how it works

If he never tried minox before it might work. I’m assuming he’s diffuse since he got all the way to NW7 at 20. Diffuse thinners havd the best responses to medication. I’m a diffuse & started losing my shit at 15 heading to NW6. It’s a damn miracle I still have a NW1 at 26. Matter of fact, if I hop back on fin I won’t lose my hair like ever. But I get sides so too bad I guess

Anyways @OP. Minox activates potassium channels so it can revitalize the follicles even for a NW7. Bit dudes hair prolly super sensitive to DHT so he 100% needs fin. Tell him o hop on those & add microneedling. In 6 months he’ll know if he’s a hyper responder that’s the only way he can be saved

Not how it works

Follicles first shrink, then after a while they die. When follicles are dead, nothing will work on them. At NW7 the follicles at the previous hairline are most likely dead. Minox will not revive them. You need new ones, namely transplant.

You can try to see yourself, with magnifying glass. If you have microscopic bright hair, follicles are still there, just miniaturized. If your scalp is completely bald, they're dead like your sex life and no amount of meds will change that.