If u arent chewing or mewing if u still a puberty u missing

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
Chewing fr made my mandible longer and wider (the bone).Made my ramus longer and increases my bigonial width.My chin is also more projected.

How did i noticed this ?
I chewed on one side a lot more gum and now i see the changes.

I also did mewing in the other side which my jaw is more narrow.My cheekbones are higher set and more prominent.My midface shorter.And better eye hooding and better pfl.

Now im trying to atrophy my masseter muscle since it make me look bloated but the changes on the bone are 100% real.

Im planing on chewing more in the side which my jaw is narrower and mewing more in the side thag my cheekbones are lower.I hope i fix this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, MagaPutinism, Allornothing and 3 others
WHAT DID I SAY TO YOU HUH , MAKE LOOKSMAXXING GREAT AGAIN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Thebbcmaxxer, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MagaPutinism, albanian_chad and Rivers of Nihil
what gum do u chew on

Im pretty sure chewing made ur mandible longer :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Chewing fr made my mandible longer and wider (the bone).Made my ramus longer and increases my bigonial width.My chin is also more projected.

How did i noticed this ?

I also did mewing in the other side which my jaw is more narrow.My cheekbones are higher set and more prominent.My midface shorter.And better eye hooding and better pfl.

Now im trying to atrophy my masseter muscle since it make me look bloated but the changes on the bone are 100% real.

Im planing on chewing more in the side which my jaw is narrower and mewing more in the side thag my cheekbones are lower.I hope i fix this.
chewing have excatly 0% chance to make your mandible longer

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
what gum do u chew on
Normal gum just chew a lot of them at same time drink cold water to make it even stronger then when u done chewing put it on the freezer

How did i noticed this ?

Cope

Every body who says cope is to lazy to do anything then yall complain how subhuman yall are.U gonna stay sub5 if u dont take any action and stop crying how ugly u are nigger boy

chewing obv makes masseter muscle bigger, in puberty it will make your jawline more structured due to force. True, but for people with inward gonions it just makes you bloated.

chewing obv makes masseter muscle bigger, in puberty it will make your jawline more structured due to force. True, but for people with inward gonions it just makes you bloated.
U can fix inward gonions by chewing during puberty

Chewing also helped my cheekbones

No pics no care

Did your chin also increase in height?
I desperately need a taller lower third

Did your chin also increase in height?
I desperately need a taller lower third
It did but the changes arent that noticeable

Not even for facial development, mewing is your Natural tongue posture. At the bare minimum close your lips and breath through your nose always for general quality of life improvement. Mewing makes it impossible to mouth breath.