If u chase or entertain women it’s over

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
It’s really over tbh if u feel the need to text them every day, hold a conversation etc. you’re basically orbiting at that point.

so many young men doing this hoping to “hit” and “smash” and end up complaining in the internet about women. These are the same men who will ridicule the blackpill. They should spend more time ascending and not entertaining women in my view

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, ToTheTop, thisend and 17 others
Big up :yes:, but I think most men in the x-pill community already accepted that as an undisputed fact. It's not so much about treating women badly but more about coming across as "occupied with more important stuff".
Funnily enough I just saw this thread on /adv/ a few days ago, that perfectly showcased what not to do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and DivineBeing
It’s really over tbh if u feel the need to text them every day, hold a conversation etc. you’re basically orbiting at that point.

so many young men doing this hoping to “hit” and “smash” and end up complaining in the internet about women. These are the same men who will ridicule the blackpill. They should spend more time ascending and not entertaining women in my view

thoughts?
Correct. If you're not the best looking guy they can get out of all their tinder matches, bumbler matches, hinge matches, and all the hot guys they meet at school and all the parties they go to, then it's over no matter what you do. She's just keeping you around to entertain her while she tries to get one of those much hotter guys.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and the next o'pry
Depends....

If you're not getting pussy but want pussy, it's over since you're not getting what you want from them.

If you are getting pussy, it's more of a FWB situation since you're still getting some.

If you aren't getting pussy and don't care (maybe you're fucking other chicks), than it doesn't matter since you're getting some from someone else..

Really not that black and white since everyone's situation may vary lol.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Kmscurry and Deleted member 5786
there is a fine barrier between being initiative and being needy. Checking up occasionally/hitting her up to arrange stuff is acceptable, you just shouldn't come off as needy, (texting multiple times, sperging out, etc) it's quite a turn off tbh and she WILL ghost you and WILL lose attraction even if you are gigachad. JFL shit like this is texting 101 thought everyone knew it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
True as fk, do not break your frame

i disagree

chasing can be fun!