if u could choose between getting validated by stacies (no p in v tho) or get laid by beckies whenever u want

1 or 2

• validation from stacies

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • fucking beckies

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
what would u pick?

TF does "validated by stacies" mean :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, subhuman incel, thereallegend and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, subhuman incel, thereallegend and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, aBetterMii, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Stacies ofc

Can leverage that much more. Tell stories to your friends, take pics to ascend socially etc. etc.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 275, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
Stacies ofc

Can leverage that much more. Tell stories to your friends, take pics to ascend socially etc. etc.
social benefits aside, stacy's validation is worth like a 100 lays from average beckies so i'm going with the first option ngl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Anomaly
social benefits aside, stacy's validation is worth like a 100 lays from average beckies so i'm going with the first option ngl
yes i had a stacy best friend

Felt like I amogged all subhumans dating beckies and was disgusted at 95% of girls I saw

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thickdickdaddy27
Don't give a fuck about sex. I just want to post on this forum and get told I'm Chad while I'm rotting. So Stacy it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet, DivineBeing and 4 others
Don't give a fuck about sex. I just want to post on this forum and get told I'm Chad while I'm rotting. So Stacy it is.
having a harem of stacies giving u their attention at all times is the ultimate life goal besides breeding those actual stacies if u can afford it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
don't we all?

Why not tell the whole world through TikTok and send thousands of subhumans to Gandy as well?

• +1
So called Instagram stacies are getting railed by 65 year old arabs in Dubai. Don't put women on pedestal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
So called Instagram stacies are getting railed by 65 year old arabs in Dubai. Don't put women on pedestal.
first it's medium ugly now this:feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
if they are all the way to HTB of course why tf do i want IOIs from stacies do you want me to get blue balled??:feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
My Becky cousin and I kissed and cuddled as young children. We pretended to be boyfriend/girlfriend several times as well. I'd get aroused when Elizabeth would wrestle with me in adolescence(We'd make sure to close the room door).

Her photo(Close Enough):

60113423 1142455975927368 4630067709655121920 n 1

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and thickdickdaddy27
My Becky cousin and I kissed and cuddled as young children. We pretended to be boyfriend/girlfriend several times as well. I'd get aroused when Elizabeth would wrestle with me in adolescence(We'd make sure to close the room door).

Her photo(Close Enough):

View attachment 1472580
brutal adolescence pill

brutal adolescence pill

Yes. She'd stay over on the weekends and sit in my bed all day, listening to romantic love songs.

She often told Mother how she was kissed by boys at school.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27