D69mo
Eco-Terrorist
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2024
- Posts
- 5,609
- Reputation
- 8,063
it would be even cooler with a gun lowkey lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ronny mcnutt didit would be even cooler with a gun lowkey lol
not if the song is tuffthat would be so corny
like whatnot if the song is tuff
You’re dead anywaythat would be so corny
no one would know If I died a chad or a sub5im gonna listen to sexy red and then blow my brains out with a shotgun
no one would know If I died a chad or a sub5
I dont think it would really matter thenthat would be so corny
Xegogenesis by thefatratlike what
So many good songs to kill yourself too.like what
sure but doing it on beat that's just odSo many good songs to kill yourself too.
Search up people who kill themselves to songs
Theres a good story about blink 182 Adam's song
No one would know regardless.sure but doing it on beat that's just od