If u have a low trust face u gotta smile more

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
It’s something I have and there are 2 main tbings if u have both then ur face is low trust

-A lot of Upper eyelid covering or hunter eyes, some ppl have these semi hunter eyes like me where the top half is hunter but not the lower still makes u low trust

-Negatively tilted mouth also makes ur resting face always look mad is also a slight failo but not that bad

-honourable mention is thick positive tilt eyebrows

If u have all these features together ain’t nobody gonna approach u or if they do they will be scared of rejection of u not wanting to talk

Ppl with these features have a face that says don’t talk to me

Basically just be kind and smile if anyone looks at u cause ur resting face looks mad asf

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, BrahminBoss, Trilogy and 2 others
Even in clubs when women are drunk they don’t come up to me they just stare and when I go up to them they like me. “Women approach” is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, fuxkdakikez and Iasacrko
Even in clubs when women are drunk they don’t come up to me they just stare and when I go up to them they like me. “Women approach” is a meme.
Women rarely approach but they give a lot of signs

They literally don’t let u miss the signs depending on the girl of eye contact doesn’t work then she comes close and turns off her phone

Like if ur standing somewhere full of space and some random foid comes directly close to u for no reason like a inch of distance and turns off her phone and starts spinning around like a roller that’s basically her asking to talk like

And if that doesn’t work she starts to bump on u

At least that’s the pattern I personally notice

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Allornothing
I’ve heard from over 20 girls that I should smile more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Iasacrko
Women rarely approach but they give a lot of signs

They literally don’t let u miss the signs depending on the girl of eye contact doesn’t work then she comes close and turns off her phone

Like if ur standing somewhere full of space and some random foid comes directly close to u for no reason like a inch of distance and turns off her phone and starts spinning around like a roller that’s basically her asking to talk like

And if that doesn’t work she starts to bump on u

At least that’s the pattern I personally notice
Even when walking up to and past a girl on a long straight walk they will put their phone away hoping you say hi.

Even when walking up to and past a girl on a long straight walk they will put their phone away hoping you say hi.
No yeah I had a girl once from my class who made it so obvious

She’d be sitting on her phone then I’d sit next to her she’d turn it off and keep trying to motionly capture attention

The if a girl wants u to talk to her she’ll do everything one can do to get another’s attention without approaching

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
It’s something I have and there are 2 main tbings if u have both then ur face is low trust

-A lot of Upper eyelid covering or hunter eyes, some ppl have these semi hunter eyes like me where the top half is hunter but not the lower still makes u low trust

-Negatively tilted mouth also makes ur resting face always look mad is also a slight failo but not that bad

If u have all these features together ain’t nobody gonna approach u or if they do they will be scared of rejection of u not wanting to talk

Basically just be kind and smile if anyone looks at u cause ur resting face looks mad asf
low trust is a failo for me cause im too high inhib to approach

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Negative mouth tiltnis a gigantic failo

Negative mouth tiltnis a gigantic failo
I mean doesn’t look that bad on most ppl who have it guys like Johnny Depp have it and I don’t think his face would be much better without it

Only makes u unapproachable and maybe takes away max a bit from ur attraction

No girls gonna reject u cause of it especially since when u smile it looks normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821
I hate smiling

What if I'm high trust

What if I'm ugly

Even then u won’t be getting girls but at least guys will wanna be ur friends if they know ur friendly
Friends are cope I just want pussy

I have all those traits jfl

this is just the @averagejoe thread from the other day, jfl

• +1
Reactions: g0op
my therapist tells me I should smile more

• +1
Reactions: g0op