If u have a time machine. Whats something you would've done as a teen?

4lt.Real

4lt.Real

Ascending
in terms of looksmax what would u do when ur like 13-17

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
make sure there is more hgh in my body than blood 24/7

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and MaghrebGator
didnt get my 4 teeth extracted

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, raleqtambrobret, BecomingHuman and 2 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, purplemilk, Lirevk and 1 other person
I joined here when I was 14, I did stuff like bonesmashing (which did have an effect), thumbpulling, mewing etc all of that rubbish alongside other softmaxxing. Back then people actually discussed about it and wouldn't just shut you down calling something a meme.

The only thing I wanted to do, but couldn't, was using hgh or heightmaxxing in general. My dad was a fat fucking cunt who controlled my life to the time I take a shit. Hiding vials or even ordering it in the first place would've been impossible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, raleqtambrobret and 4lt.Real
Prolly stop being a fat fuck

• WTF
Prepare for trimax instead of doing camouflage ortho.
Try heightmaxxxing maybe.
I would go for beckies with good looksmaxxing potential and build long term relationship.

• Hmm...
I joined here when I was 14, I did stuff like bonesmashing (which did have an effect), thumbpulling, mewing etc all of that rubbish alongside other softmaxxing. Back then people actually discussed about it and wouldn't just shut you down calling something a meme.
did the bonesmash, thumbpulling, mewing have a good effect or bad and what other stuff did u do thats helpful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and N1666
-Dont wear braces
-Chewing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and BecomingHuman
if i were 13 again, i would start chewing, thumb-pulling, mewing, and starving to lose weight quickly because i was overweight. then, after losing weight, i would eat a lot of eggs, meat, and dairy so i could grow taller. i would sleep more, sleep on my back for a symmetrical face, do more sports, go out more, and make more friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, raleqtambrobret, BecomingHuman and 1 other person
I wish a I gymmaxxed back then and kept my games. I also wish I tried to get taller faster as well. Now I'm still coping with the mistakes of a dumb subhuman.

• So Sad
Reactions: chefdomino
hop on hgh at 11 or something idk

hgh sometimes doesnt even grow people

im in my teens rn though

• JFL
did the bonesmash, thumbpulling, mewing have a good effect or bad and what other stuff did u do thats helpful
Mewing not really, if I was to post my side from before and now it would just look like puberty. The bonesmashing definitely did have a good effect and saved me from being a boneless cuck right now. Thumb pulling was a massive waste of time and I gave up pretty quickly.

The only other thing I did was clear my acne with benzoyl peroxide, I was very limited in what I could do back then. I wasn't even bothered with looksmaxxing that much either, I had a good life and was just living it like a normal teen.

But this forum was very appealing to someone like me and I fell into the trap of using it as entertainment rather than looksmaxxing, I could've done a lot more

They want to extract 4 teeth for me too, to fix my underbite class 3, should i do it?
What do jaw surgeons say? Won't extracting 4 teeth + ortho make your airways smaller.

Are you recessed? Do you like how your jaws look at the moment?

What do jaw surgeons say? Won't extracting 4 teeth + ortho make your airways smaller.

Are you recessed? Do you like how your jaws look at the moment?
Class 3 is opposite of recessed, surgeons say it is fixable by a high risk surgery to move the lower naw back but it costs 20k usd which is insane

Class 3 is opposite of recessed, surgeons say it is fixable by a high risk surgery to move the lower naw back but it costs 20k usd which is insane
Is your maxila recessed. Do all the competent surgeons suggest only lower jaw surgery? Or some are considering double jaw surgeries (advance upper jaw, rotation, maybe minimal movement on lower jaw)

Buy crypto

• Ugh..
Is your maxila recessed. Do all the competent surgeons suggest only lower jaw surgery? Or some are considering double jaw surgeries (advance upper jaw, rotation, maybe minimal movement on lower jaw)
They dont suggest forwarding upper jaw but what they suggest is palate expansion because i have very narrow upper palate

in terms of looksmax what would u do when ur like 13-17
worked more to have money for looksmaxxes
mewing
get palate expander asap
take mk 677 and hcg
sleep longer
play basketball or something alike for height gains
avoided doing heavy squats and deadlifts at the gym
be leaner
dht gel for frame and dick

• Ugh..
They dont suggest forwarding upper jaw but what they suggest is palate expansion because i have very narrow upper palate
I would recommend researching a lot about double jaw surgeries, and when they are needed. I just know that a lot of people regret extracting teeth because of getting sleep apnea later in their life or being displeased with how their jaws look.

I also did the same mistake of thinking that jaw surgeries cost a lot and I chose camoflage ortho. I regret it, because now when I'm older 20k or 30k doesn't seem much.

• Hmm...
I would recommend researching a lot about double jaw surgeries, and when they are needed. I just know that a lot of people regret extracting teeth because of getting sleep apnea later in their life or being displeased with how their jaws look.

I also did the same mistake of thinking that jaw surgeries cost a lot and I chose camoflage ortho. I regret it, because now when I'm older 20k or 30k doesn't seem much
Will upper jaw palate expander help nasal breathing?

Will upper jaw palate expander help nasal breathing?
I don't know. I'm too old.

Please, note that your case is probably different than mine.

Just research the risks and pros of each solution and choose wisely.

• +1
Reactions: Weter