if u havent fuck any female so far in 2024 then u have a 1% chance of fucking for rest of 2024

If by "playing u like a piano" you mean you are making a complete fool out of yourself, then sure. I have already explained that it is statistically impossible for it not to be your account. Do you need me to define "statistically impossible" for you?
let me guess

the photo that the account posted of himself u think is me too right

im sure u found that thread he made

she looks like this spaniard youtuber

let me guess

No, I have not seen it, and it has no relevance to the discussion at hand. We are talking about you being the owner of that account. You are just making it more obvious that it is you because you know more about the account than me eventhough we were going through your reddit accounts for hours.

Just incase you need another reminder, the reddit account:
  • Types exactly like you.
  • Uses the same unique phrases as you.
  • Discusses the same topics as you, sometimes even at the same time.
  • Used to larp as white like you.
  • Has been active for over 10 years, so it is not someone larping as you.
On top of that:
  • Location matches yours.
  • You know what that reddit account posts.
It is statistically impossible for it not to be your account. What you are doing is the equivalent of robbing a bank with your face fully visible, getting caught on camera, leaving DNA at the scene, recording yourself with the money and posting it on social media, having every witness testify against you, and then denying that you robbed the bank.

Are you really trying to say that there is a reddit user who has been posting for a decade that types exactly like you, posts about the exact same stuff at the exact same time as you, uses the same unique phrases as you (you are the only one who uses them), formats his sentences the same way you do, larps about the same stuff as you, and resides in the same location as you?

Keep replying with your nonsense because you are just making it more obvious with each reply.

let me guess

Also, you just brutally exposed yourself even more. The account is suspended and has not posted since Jul 15 2023. The PullPush API and similar services do not save images uploaded to reddit, meaning you saw the post almost a year ago; before it was deleted and before the account was suspended. Another thing to add to the list. Keep replying, you are just giving me even more evidence for my thread.

The reddit account:
On top of that:
  • You know what that reddit account posts better than I do, despite the fact that we were going through your reddit accounts for hours.
  • You mentioned an image that was posted by the account, eventhough the account is suspended and has not posted since Jul 15 2023. The PullPush API and similar services do not save images uploaded to reddit, meaning you saw the post almost a year ago; before it was deleted and before the account was suspended.

Last edited:
Also, you just brutally exposed yourself even more. The account is suspended and has not posted since Jul 15 2023. The PullPush API and similar services do not save images uploaded to reddit, meaning you saw the post almost a year ago; before it was deleted and before the account was suspended. Another thing to add to the list. Keep replying, you are just giving me even more evidence for my thread.

The reddit account:
On top of that:
  • You know what that reddit account posts better than I do, despite the fact that we were going through your reddit accounts for hours.
  • You mentioned an image that was posted by the account, eventhough the account is suspended and has not posted since Jul 15 2023. The PullPush API and similar services do not save images uploaded to reddit, meaning you saw the post almost a year ago; before it was deleted and before the account was suspended.
brutal its over

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia