If u imagine urself getting mad and depressed bcs ur "gf/wife (dosent matter how much in u with her) cheated on u" nigga u are a fucking loser

hexum.dnd

hexum.dnd

Gold
Joined
May 10, 2026
Posts
774
Reputation
665
genuinely as a grown ass guy if u dont cry over a pussy or women are constantly in ur head u want a gf and relationship u are a fucking loser even if u imagine urself u getting mad bcs or wife cheated on u nigga keys get ur ass up and find a 17 yo and fuck her these fuking losers cry over a pussy and posting i will
Never be loved stfu niggar
 
  • +1
Reactions: SabiWabi, J7X and xXXxZeusxXXx
genuinely as a grown ass guy if u dont cry over a pussy or women are constantly in ur head u want a gf and relationship u are a fucking loser even if u imagine urself u getting mad bcs or wife cheated on u nigga keys get ur ass up and find a 17 yo and fuck her these fuking losers cry over a pussy and posting i will
Never be loved stfu niggar
fairs bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: hexum.dnd
im still on the part on how to get one
 
  • +1
Reactions: hexum.dnd
not a fucking letter retard, you know how attached these niggas get? its like saying just breath in space bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: king.henryk, VIGILIANT and zennn
Yeah but attachment kills you. If I could have the option of just not caring then I wouldnt care anymore. Too bad I get attached extremely easily and quickly though:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos
Yeah but attachment kills you. If I could have the option of just not caring then I wouldnt care anymore. Too bad I get attached extremely easily and quickly though:lul:
Cuck behaviour
 
It’s cuck behavior to not care that you got cheated on. Literally just sitting there and taking it.
Yes why would u care about them just leave crying over pussy is such a cuck behaviour
 
genuinely as a grown ass guy if u dont cry over a pussy or women are constantly in ur head u want a gf and relationship u are a fucking loser even if u imagine urself u getting mad bcs or wife cheated on u nigga keys get ur ass up and find a 17 yo and fuck her these fuking losers cry over a pussy and posting i will
Never be loved stfu niggar
Yea as a man you better get used to it literally just focus everything in your youth on looksmaxxing f the jesters
 
  • +1
Reactions: hexum.dnd
Yes why would u care about them just leave crying over pussy is such a cuck behaviour
Yeah I wouldn’t cry but getting mad would be a normal response. How would u just not care that another man stole ur woman
 
Yea as a man you better get used to it literally just focus everything in your youth on looksmaxxing f the jesters
Yeah men like these things are such a cuck behaviour just get better and these things women u should not care about women at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: BPnigga
Yeah men like these things are such a cuck behaviour just get better and these things women u should not care about women at all
Yep at times I kinda hate life but then I see dudes like this and I feel better about it
 
  • +1
Reactions: hexum.dnd
Why would u care if a girl cheats on u or how as a healthy human being u are going be depressed and sad
Yo fym why would I care if a girl cheats on me nigga I don’t want to get cheated on I just want a girl to myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: hexum.dnd
Yo fym why would I care if a girl cheats on me nigga I don’t want to get cheated on I just want a girl to myself
Sorry to tell u ny friend if a htn guy withb less than 10k followers on insta hit ur girl ur bitch is hone
 
  • +1
Reactions: BPnigga
Niggar bpnigga is way better than being a cuck
How am I being a cuck by not wanting to get cheated on nigger:lul::lul::lul: yall both dickriding each other bc u got the “sigma alpha” mindset jfl go kys
 
How am I being a cuck by not wanting to get cheated on nigger:lul::lul::lul: yall both dickriding each other bc u got the “sigma alpha” mindset jfl go kys
No one is trying to be alpha here we dont care about women just fuck and leave
 
Last edited:
No one is trying to he alpa here we dont care about women just fuck and keave
Yeah edgy lil guy not caring about what you’re naturally supposed to think about all the time. Men are naturally supposed to think about women because we were made to breed them. What’s the problem with not wanting to get cheated on
 
Yeah i think it’s better not to care especially in this society JFL, but it’s kinda hard not to get attached once you receive the attention which you never got
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
genuinely as a grown ass guy if u dont cry over a pussy or women are constantly in ur head u want a gf and relationship u are a fucking loser even if u imagine urself u getting mad bcs or wife cheated on u nigga keys get ur ass up and find a 17 yo and fuck her these fuking losers cry over a pussy and posting i will
Never be loved stfu niggar
True life must go on
 

Similar threads

larpman22
Replies
5
Views
134
larpman22
larpman22
lebanesedude
Replies
1
Views
45
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
try2beme
Replies
13
Views
143
AutistKhan
AutistKhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top