If u insult me for Being "pedo", at the Same time u insult 2 billions of Muslims Cuz their Prophet Mohamed was with "Aisha"

_MVP_

_MVP_

C endgame IQ

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and yeeyeeslayer
I mean i wouldnt insult 2 billions of Muslims If i was you. They gon fuck u up

• Woah
Reactions: piec
I'm a pedophile and I don't care

Based Mohammed slaying cunny and claiming her as his favorite wife

• JFL
Reactions: piec and _MVP_
I dont Break any laws anyway

Everything i do is LEGAL

@Aladin

I already want to call you a pedo, you don't have to further incentivise me:feelshah:

I mean WHERE I LIVE its legal for me to fuck 16 years olds, so i do it.

But If it was legal to fuck 15 years olds, i would do it too

I have a strict "No under 16yo Policy" where i live

I mean WHERE I LIVE its legal for me to fuck 16 years olds, so i do it.

But If it was legal to fuck 15 years olds, i would do it too
i thought you were a virgin???
fakecel alert

Over or Under 2.5 pages on this post

Not really. Only Sunnis who believe she was a child. Shi’as rightfully say she wasn’t a child and some enlightened Sunnis like @arabcelxxx also disagree with the disgusting idea that she was a child.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and _MVP_
Recently i approached a Girl, asked her how old she is , she says 15, i immediately Ran away

Not really. Only Sunnis who believe she was a child. Shi’as rightfully say she wasn’t a child and some enlightened Sunnis like @arabcelxxx also disagree with the disgusting idea that she was a child.
She was probably 19. No way she was 9. I saw something along with the like that they cstarted counting above the age of 10. A lot of scholars dont know what they are saying nowadays

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
She was probably 19. No way she was 9. I saw something along with the like that they cstarted counting above the age of 10. A lot of scholars dont know what they are saying nowadays
Another enlightened Sunni brother. Ma shaa Allah. I think she was 14 when she got married and 17 when they consummated if the 3 year thing is legit. I don’t see a problem if they’re between 14 and 17 because they’re biological adults at that point. And given the time back then, people didn’t get that old so it makes sense they married younger. Nowadays even at 21 is considered marrying young and a lot of people in the community usually marry at 24+. We have longer life expectancies so that’s why people shifted it. Even my brother got married at 28 and that’s still considered young. I’ve known guys that married at 30 and in the past most men didn’t get older than 30. Times have changed, cultural norms have changed. Anyone crying about a 14 year old marrying an older man a few centuries ago is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Another enlightened Sunni brother. Ma shaa Allah. I think she was 14 when she got married and 17 when they consummated if the 3 year thing is legit. I don’t see a problem if they’re between 14 and 17 because they’re biological adults at that point. And given the time back then, people didn’t get that old so it makes sense they married younger. Nowadays even at 21 is considered marrying young and a lot of people in the community usually marry at 24+. We have longer life expectancies so that’s why people shifted it. Even my brother got married at 28 and that’s still considered young. I’ve known guys that married at 30 and in the past most men didn’t get older than 30. Times have changed, cultural norms have changed. Anyone crying about a 14 year old marrying an older man a few centuries ago is ridiculous.
Yeah and you wont see them crying about rebecca being 3 or something. Than they will tell you this bs ''hOw cAn a 3-yEar old carry watER'' while believing that God (jesus) got killed by some jews on a stick :lul::lul:

• Woah
Yeah and you wont see them crying about rebecca being 3 or something. Than they will tell you this bs ''hOw cAn a 3-yEar old carry watER'' while believing that God (jesus) got killed by some jews on a stick :lul::lul:
Who’s Rebecca? :hnghn: What’d I miss?:ogre:

She was 3?! :feelshaha:
Volgens mij wel maar weet niet zeker. Ze gaan die bull shit argument gooien dat ze op leeftijd van 3 niet water kan dragen blabla. Als je ooit een christelijke gast aisha 9 hoort zeggen kinderachtig moet je ook kinderachtig terug rebecca 3 reageren

• JFL
Volgens mij wel maar weet niet zeker. Ze gaan die bull shit argument gooien dat ze op leeftijd van 3 niet water kan dragen blabla. Als je ooit een christelijke gast aisha 9 hoort zeggen kinderachtig moet je ook kinderachtig terug rebecca 3 reageren
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Dat is wel lollig. Ik doe alleen niet aan religieuze debatten omdat het waardeloos is. Niet eens met een mede religieus persoon want die zijn toch allemaal gehersenspoeld. “Over je verleden praten is haram!” Ja komt lekker goed uit hè, zulke uitspraken als je een degenerate bent die wil LARPen als een goedgelovige vrouw/man. Dat klopt voor geen meter natuurlijk. Toch nemen ze het klakkeloos over, omdat het hen goed uitkomt. En dan heb je nog “geleerden” die beweren dat je zelfs een leugen mag vertellen; of zwijgen zonder dat je antwoord geeft. Alleen een schuldig mens zou dit overwegen. Slaat nergens op, want liegen is ook een zonde in de islam. Dus willen ze dat je een zonde begaat om een zonde te verbergen. Zoals de blanken het zeggen: “Fuck logic.” :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Dat is wel lollig. Ik doe alleen niet aan religieuze debatten omdat het waardeloos is. Niet eens met een mede religieus persoon want die zijn toch allemaal gehersenspoeld. “Over je verleden praten is haram!” Ja komt lekker goed uit hè, zulke uitspraken als je een degenerate bent die wil LARPen als een goedgelovige vrouw/man. Dat klopt voor geen meter natuurlijk. Toch nemen ze het klakkeloos over, omdat het hen goed uitkomt. En dan heb je nog “geleerden” die beweren dat je zelfs een leugen mag vertellen; of zwijgen zonder dat je antwoord geeft. Alleen een schuldig mens zou dit overwegen. Slaat nergens op, want liegen is ook een zonde in de islam. Dus willen ze dat je een zonde begaat om een zonde te verbergen. Zoals de blanken het zeggen: “Fuck logic.” :hnghn:
Nee idd debatten zijn meestal gwn tijdverspilling en je zal nooit iemand echt overtuigen. Mensen gaan in een debat met een mening die ze al vooraf hebben en ook zullen blijven houden. Het heeft geen nut

• +1
Nee idd debatten zijn meestal gwn tijdverspilling en je zal nooit iemand echt overtuigen. Mensen gaan in een debat met een mening die ze al vooraf hebben en ook zullen blijven houden. Het heeft geen nut
Ja, precies. Daarom moet je je tijd we niet aan verspillen. Af en toe een leugen corrigeren zoals islamofoben dat doen kan, dat doe ik ook soms.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back