If u planning a mass "MASS SHOOTING" , where ? And against who?

final boss

final boss

Anti-nihilism / whitepiller
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Posts
223
Reputation
160
My country have to be glad that they didn't give us weapons freedom like USA ngl , if i ..... I'm gonna attack a politicians.
And you?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy and BigBallsLarry
least obvious fed bro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niebvll, RedDragonSlayer, polarpop and 3 others
journalist? fed? cmon bro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss and RedDragonSlayer
Gonna have to report this to the fbi bro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss and polarpop
My country have to be glad that they didn't give us weapons freedom like USA ngl , if i ..... I'm gonna attack a politicians.
And you?
Me personally I wouldn’t use guns to attack individuals however I would like to use guns to pretend I’m in a war in my back garden and I shoot against cardboard thinking their Afghan terrorists
 
  • Love it
Reactions: final boss
shalom officer this is an peaceful forum
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: final boss and Orion
Me personally I wouldn’t use guns to attack individuals however I would like to use guns to pretend I’m in a war in my back garden and I shoot against cardboard thinking their Afghan terrorists
Based ;)
 
Planning an er and it's 100 bullets to my skull If I don't ascend soon
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
1790727824324
 
  • WTF
Reactions: final boss
against my myself and i
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
21
Views
114
mangotimer
mangotimer
agustoz
Replies
7
Views
32
simematic
simematic
milkman007
Replies
0
Views
14
milkman007
milkman007
ANON
Replies
2
Views
26
ANON
ANON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top