If u think the US will destroy Iran.....

bro if ur balding has indeed completely ceased

stop the cringe combover haircut, and reveal your norwood so people think it is just mature hairline and not balding.

like this

Henry_Cavill_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
This is my actual hairline I'm not covering anything with this combover. My balding is different to the typical norwood pattern balding. It's balding in an oval shape straight back. I need a hair transplant to either give myself a straight hairline or a typical norwood pattern.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
This is my actual hairline I'm not covering anything with this combover. My balding is different to the typical norwood pattern balding. It's balding in an oval shape straight back. I need a hair transplant to either give myself a straight hairline or a typical norwood pattern.

Gigamogger

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
Didnt read but 2 or 3 freedom nukes would do the job

let's not forget to mention that the WHOLE middle east could most likely side with the Iranians since they're so similar. (religion) they will do whatever it takes to drive the americans out, as their inhabitants have been shown to go to extreme lengths such as killing themselves to achieve a certain goal.

Over time the middle eastern people have evolved into a warrior-war like culture like the Romans. Most americans have not realized this yet and will be shocked.
Don't forget Pakistan bro, they have nuclear weapons too

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton