if u want to sleep, but can't i have the best tip: vodka with coca cola.

_MVP_

_MVP_

risklessness
i will from now on always drink alcohol before trying to sleep hahaha

gotta mix vodka with coca cola cuz of the terrible taste

makes it much easier to get asleep

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Alcohol is considered a depressant and directly affects the central nervous system. Once alcohol enters the bloodstream, it circulates to the brain, where it proceeds to slow down the firing of neurons. When neuronal firings decrease at a normal rate, it can result in relaxation, fatigue, and sleepiness.

• +1
Good thing there's no side effects from developing a regular drinking pattern every night.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and UrGirlsMcm
drink 0,1 liter of vodka mixed with cola right before going to sleep and boom, you can easily fall asleep.

dont drink alcohol otherwise, to prevent tolerance just 0,1 liter a day is perfect

edit: sometimes even half of 0,1l ergo 0,05 liter is enough

Good thing there's no side effects from developing a regular drinking pattern every night.
there is no side effects. 0,1 liter vodka every day is very sustainable, won't have health effects.

and sometimes if ur so tired that u can fall asleep without vodka, then dont use it

hell im sure even half of 0.1 liter vodka, 0.05 liter is enough to fall asleep

just dont drink more a day, so alcohol tolerance stays the same

i used to lay down in bed for 2-3 hours before i fall asleep

with vodka its just 30 minutes max

Alcohol is considered a depressant and directly affects the central nervous system. Once alcohol enters the bloodstream, it circulates to the brain, where it proceeds to slow down the firing of neurons. When neuronal firings decrease at a normal rate, it can result in relaxation, fatigue, and sleepiness.
Not advised if you have sleep apnea

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite and _MVP_
Not advised if you have sleep apnea
good that u say it it remembered me to put my nosespray near my bed

sleeping with a clogged up nose induces worse dreams

• +1
Just become an alcoholic theory

not bad, i had a phase of insomnia where i couldn’t sleep and i couldnt get alcohol and i would just fill a water bottle with gasoline whenevrr i got gas,

when i couldnt sleep
i would take a swig of gasoline and it helped me sleep, i quit after 2 weeks of doing it because i read how harmful it was