D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 18159, mug and 1 other person
gay thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I would say yes no homo. Imagine the validation you would get from being kissed by a PSL god.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, GetShrekt and Deleted member 19157
I would say yes no homo. Imagine the validation you would get from being kissed by a PSL god.
would be eztremrly low iq to say no
imagine beokg jordan barretts bf (no homo)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Id kiss him and pray that we fuck this night
@8PSLcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19157
if ur straight its a hard no

I would beat him up so I can show dominance (mog)

• +1
Just because a nigga drunk doesn’t make him a faggot. I’d say no obviously.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
Just because a nigga drunk doesn’t make him a faggot. I’d say no obviously.
You are a male and thus a faggot
Keep running away from yourself and one day you will be 80 and sad that you lied to yourself and didn't fuck every htn+ male in your area

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
if ur straight its a hard no
bro
you would be surprised how little self control uou can have in the moment
one time when i was drunk when i was 16 i kissed a disgusting ugly looking tranny because i felt pressured i literallt got molested by a trannny iight
i said maybe to kissing and she made out with me
anyways
youd be surprised.

bro
one time when i was drunk when i was 16 i kissed a disgusting ugly looking tranny because i felt pressured i literallt got molested by a trannny iight
anyways
youd be surprised.
no ur a fucking faggot who hasnt accepted ur faggotry that's all

literally ur not straight, no matter how drunk u are or whatever if ur straight the thought of doing ANYTHING sexual with another man is as strong as a repulsion as ur instinct of self preservation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103 and Deleted member 19499
bro
anyways
youd be surprised.
Kissing isn’t really that sexual. I wouldn’t consider it gay to kiss another man out of curiosity or boredom. Obviously if you go any further than that or start French kissing, then it’s gay.

I'm straight so I'd say no.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Kissing isn’t really that sexual. I wouldn’t consider it gay to kiss another man out of curiosity or boredom. Obviously if you go any further than that or start French kissing, then it’s gay.
it was french kissing but i stoppednwjen i realized whqt was goong on andnfelt disgusted

i didnt pentrate her mouth with tongue either she did wjth mine

was very disgusting ngl

JFL the absolute state

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159 and Deleted member 19499
I'm straight so I'd say no.
not a make out or anyrbing
what a dick
it woudl be a very bro moment

you guys all sound like such squares muh im striaght

its very nt to kiss ur bros while drunk believe it or not

JFL the absolute state
mayhe if youd kiss guys and not be such a square you would get hotter girls son

u gota go with the flow

guys who kiss guys get bitches @8PSLcel

join faggotry now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159 and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 19499
JFL the absolute state
Why would that make me gay if I pecked a dude on the lips for shits and giggles? I don’t consider myself gay and I’ve never genuinely found another male attractive in a sexual way. I just don’t give a fuck about upholding some retarded masculine self image nor would I care what people would think of it. It’s socially acceptable for men to kiss each other as a form of greeting in different parts of the world. We kiss family members for similar reasons. Would I actually take a cock up my ass or vice versa? No.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 17791
Would that make me gay if I pecked a dude on the lips for shits and giggles? I don’t consider myself gay and I’ve never genuinely found another male attractive in a sexual way. I just don’t give a fuck about upholding some retarded masculine self image nor would I care what people would think of it. It’s socially acceptable for men to kiss each other as a form of greeting in different parts of the world. We kiss family members for similar reasons. Would I actually take a cock up my ass or vice versa? No.
what if u like it?

not rly. tbh
Well if you enjoy it as in you think it’s funny or entertaining then no, but if it turns you on in a romantic way, then it’s gay by definition

• +1
Is it me or the more time that passes the more gay this forum gets, in 2023 wouldn't be surprised if there was a gay pride flag on the home page

• JFL
Is it me or the more time that passes the more gay this forum gets, in 2023 wouldn't be surprised if there was a gay pride flag on the home page
Remember as a general rule of thumb, the person that always tries to act the least sus and is super afraid of coming off as gay/feminine is the one that’s actually a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 19499
Remember as a general rule of thumb, the person that always tries to act the least sus and is super afraid of coming off as gay/feminine is the one that’s actually a faggot
true, and definitely not me. the dream i had about sucking nik kaufmans dick was completely out of my control

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
This is what severe inceldom leads to. As incel rates rise, so will homosexuality as an alternative.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103 and Deleted member 18159

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 18159
Find-the-fag.org

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back