If ur Black all u need is LOW INHIB AND NT

falcon1

falcon1

GENETIC BEAST
Doesn’t matter if ur ugly receded or manlet just be low inhib and u can get any girl u want I see this first hand in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34107 and klip11
Just have a bbc

if your black be tall,funny,athlete and have a good haircut

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 30593
No, height, body and location. a good location is what you need. If you live in the wrong place as a black guy you're screwed if you live in the right place you will be praised and treated like a king.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, falcon1, Deleted member 34107 and 1 other person
Cope my uncle is 5’7 subhuman has hottest Swedish gf for 6 years keep coping autist

low inhib is law

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Doesn’t matter if ur ugly receded or manlet just be low inhib and u can get any girl u want I see this first hand in my life
Give example

All u gota be is low inhib simple

I promise u guys if ur low inhib and super hyper NT u will never be single this site is extremely coping

It’s the same for all races but cuckolds here fail to grasp that.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and falcon1
bare in mind before today and yesterday I was biggest looks now since I went out to the park and seen recessed maxilla dudes with girls made me believe in NT theory

Muh height muh face muh this keep coping autistcells blue pill is real I been blinded by blackpill blue pill is real I have recessed chin and 170 height yet I went outside I chatted with everyone and I can easily have Gf with social skills

• +1
Reactions: klip11