True in Arkham Asylum

• +1
Reactions: Jova and gribsufer1
uh, bones are a good reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and st.hamudi but 6‘5
not if you’re an autistic weirdo
even as autistic retard you can slay autistic bitches, america is like zoo, u have every kind of animal there, here where i live you only have thug high t bitches

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
i am an mtn but incel because my parents were neglectful and therefore i became non-NT.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Doesn't apply in Cali at all.

title, america is so fucking easy to slay in
Jewrope/Asia is 100x harder than the US unless you rot in Beverly Hills (pointless to mention) @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Yes, it's extremely diverse here.
i guess being white in cali is a failo jfl, what state would you say is best, most whites and whitewashed blacks, maybe texas? or something northern?

JFL at non American retards saying this :lul:

Where do you think 99% of the hypergamous shit we see encoded into popular culture (social media Hollywood) came from?

What country do you think foids wanting 6ft specifically come from? What country do women have the social benefits to act like bitches?

AMERICA

AMERICA IS THE HARDEST PLACE TO SLAY

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, rand anon, GabachoCopium and 2 others
JFL at non American retards saying this :lul:

Where do you think 99% of the hypergamous shit we see encoded into popular culture (social media Hollywood) came from?

What country do you think foids wanting 6ft specifically come from? What country do women have the social benefits to act like bitches?

AMERICA

AMERICA IS THE HARDEST PLACE TO SLAY
NIGGA YOU RETARDED AMERICANS THINK 6FT IS TALL LMAOOOOOOO, IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE A WIFE BY NOW, LET ALONE SEX AND GF, EASIEST FUCKING PLAACE TO FUCK

Its hard where I live

NIGGA YOU RETARDED AMERICANS THINK 6FT IS TALL LMAOOOOOOO, IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE A WIFE BY NOW, LET ALONE SEX AND GF, EASIEST FUCKING PLAACE TO FUCK
its tall for 99% of the world you European CUCK and move here then see how easy it is :lul:

if you are tall and sub5 you will get a ltb

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and murdah
Its hard where I live
where do u live big dog
its tall for 99% of the world you European CUCK and move here then see how easy it is :lul:

if you are tall and sub5 you will get a ltb
nigga, im 6'4 basketball player with high mtn, low htn face, i would feast in that hole

i guess being white in cali is a failo jfl
Being white isn't a failo in Cali. The amount of LTN-MTN white guys running JBW on asian women here is insane. You can go to SF rn and see WMAF everywhere. Tbh, if you're a tall MTN (like 6'1 or taller) and NT then you should do fine in Cali. I don't know about slaying tho.
what state would you say is best, most whites and whitewashed blacks, maybe texas? or something northern?
I don't think Texas is the best option since it's flooded with Mexicans and right next to the border. States such as Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, West Virginia, and a few other fly over states have the whitest population last time I checked. And if there are black people in those states I'm well sure they may be "whitewashed."

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
nigga, im 6'4 basketball player with high mtn, low htn face, i would feast in that hole
THEN IT ISNT EASY STUPID NIGGA

YOU JUST HAVE GOOD STATS WHICH ARE PROB LARP BUT IDC

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
i guess being white in cali is a failo jfl, what state would you say is best, most whites and whitewashed blacks, maybe texas? or something northern?
Being white is a huge halo lol, WMAF is insane in cali

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
how many bbls do u see a day jfl, i posted in ur thread, a serbian youtuber went in miami and matched with some htb latina beacuse he lied he is some millionaire, also partied with miami heat rising star nikola jovic who is also serbian and got laid every single night, in miami money rules i guess

• +1
Reactions: murdah
THEN IT ISNT EASY STUPID NIGGA

YOU JUST HAVE GOOD STATS WHICH ARE PROB LARP BUT IDC
check pm for face reveal jfl

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
how many bbls do u see a day jfl, i posted in ur thread, a serbian youtuber went in miami and matched with some htb latina beacuse he lied he is some millionaire, also partied with miami heat rising star nikola jovic who is also serbian and got laid every single night, in miami money rules i guess
A lot, surgerymaxxed bimbo white women and cubans.

check pm for face reveal jfl
ok but that wouldn't change the fact that its not easy JFL

it would be easy with the stats you mentioned but that's like saying being rich is "easy" doesn't matter cause 99% arent rich

america invented hypergamy

just read the title if you’re a teen you can slay anywhere as an mtn+

just read the title if you’re a teen you can slay anywhere as an mtn+
if by slay you mean get a gf then sure maybe they can but they wont actually "slay"

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
america is the easiest of all
based on what :lul: tales from a European nigga

I bet you most of this site is American and would say the opposite since you know, they LIVE IN THE COUNTRY

based on what :lul: tales from a European nigga

I bet you most of this site is American and would say the opposite since you know, they LIVE IN THE COUNTRY
and how many of them are teens jfl

bro you realize 63% of Americans aged 18-30 ARE VIRGINS OR HAVENT FUCKED A FOID IN A YEAR
and how many of those 63% are ogres, subhumans, autists, retards, disabled people, as i mentioned at least mtn

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
and how many of those 63% are ogres, subhumans, autists, retards, disabled people, as i mentioned at least mtn
if you think majorty of the population is that you must be giga retarded :lul:

no other country has this bad of a reputation for dating America is hard mode

if you think majorty of the population is that you must be giga retarded :lul:

no other country has this bad of a reputation for dating America is hard mode
bro, if you saw me in my prime on wizz last summer, i had around 100 requests consistently, around 40 were htb's 30~ mtbs and rest subhumans, not only did every foid respond to me but they went along with my convos, i conviced one bitch i will fly to america and she became excited, whores there have no morals, fuck statistics, just be mtn and somewhat tall and you are set to go

bro, if you saw me in my prime on wizz last summer, i had around 100 requests consistently, around 40 were htb's 30~ mtbs and rest subhumans, not only did every foid respond to me but they went along with my convos, i conviced one bitch i will fly to america and she became excited, whores there have no morals, fuck statistics, just be mtn and somewhat tall and you are set to go
do you rly think an app made for kids trolling means actual dating success :lul:

any faggot can entertain a foid on wizz

"just be mtn and tall"

bro is retarded just stop talking at this point your embarrassing yourself talking about a country you don't live in :lul:

do you rly think an app made for kids trolling means actual dating success :lul:

any faggot can entertain a foid on wizz
you would be surprised, my ltn friend made account, and he got like 1:10 response ratio, it was brutal i felt bad

you would be surprised, my ltn friend made account, and he got like 1:10 response ratio, it was brutal i felt bad
bro i live IN THE COUNTRY and people here arent doing that

wizz is useless and nobody is "slaying" on that but chads :lul:

"just be mtn and tall"

bro is retarded just stop talking at this point your embarrassing yourself talking about a country you don't live in :lul:
if i was in america right now i would have harem, thats what i know for certain

bro i live IN THE COUNTRY and people here arent doing that

wizz is useless and nobody is "slaying" on that but chads :lul:
didnt i send you pic of myself? i dont think im chad yet i could've slayed 50%~ of foids i talked to

if i was in america right now i would have harem, thats what i know for certain
if you werent larping you would maybe have a mtb gf or a haram of ltbs you can snapchat to fuck that's about it :lul:

not finding a HTB+ unless you are chadlite or rich