If ur incel or khhv or bitchless do not do this

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
Come on here telling others what women want

You do not have the facilities for that, who is going to the homeless or addicts for financial help? Incels are only good for PSL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, czwarty, aesthetic beauty and 15 others
IMG 9814

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, soover4me, bndar.337 and 5 others
Images   2024 03 06T094532610

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, redmaxx, FacialStructure404 and 7 others
Having experiences with women will blackpill you even more though.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and try2beme
Having experiences with women will blackpill you even more though.
Incels dont have that though. Idk how incels dont get embarrassed when trying to guide people about appeal. Work on ur damn self brother. Most are mental masturbators

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, n0rthface and Egyptianmogger
Big gap between bitchless and khhv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Allornothing and try2beme
Big gap between bitchless and khhv
Its normal to be bitchless but being literally unable to get bitches then telling others how to is ridiculous unless ur deformed

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, FacialStructure404 and Aladin
Incels dont have that though. Idk how incels dont get embarrassed when trying to guide people about appeal. Work on ur damn self brother. Most are mental masturbators
You don't Need some special insights Just log in on Instagram and Watch Who are the guys with lot of followers and women thirsting for them in the comments.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, lowiqNormie, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
Can if it's basic like they like developed jaws, henry cavill whatever. Just not personal advice for how to approach a situation with a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and try2beme
You don't Need some special insights Just log in on Instagram and Watch Who are the guys with lot of followers and women thirsting for them in the comments.
Yeah normal dudes with money

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This guy is like 0.0001 so irrelevant
It doesn't matter, irl women Will go for a lesser version of this, not for some bald 40 yo dude with a business. Only old asf roasties care about your money and that's because they too old for cock carousel + you Will only get used by them. People like you get manipulated by women into thinking they Need to make 6 figured to touch a woman so they get their good betabux puppy while gl men fucked them for free.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, FacialStructure404 and lowiqNormie
That or theyre appealmaxxed
Incel with incel style and shoes doesnt know about appeal they only know psl
It's about height face and bodyfat no One gives a shit about your shoes. I would literally stomp your face irl you don't know shit and are here talking big

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
It doesn't matter, irl women Will go for a lesser version of this, not for some bald 40 yo dude with a business. Only old asf roasties care about your money and that's because they too old for cock carousel + you Will only get used by them. People like you get manipulated by women into thinking they Need to make 6 figured to touch a woman so they get their good betabux puppy while gl men fucked them for free.
Cope
I’ve never seen an incel millionaire
You can buy anything or anyone

Cope
I’ve never seen an incel millionaire
You can buy anything or anyone
It's called betabuxing, you've been here for 40 Years and still haven't learned about dual mating strategy. Just rope

It's about height face and bodyfat no One gives a shit about your shoes. I would literally stomp your face irl you don't know shit and are here talking big
Not in relevant cities in
UK US CANADA
Extreme examples aside dont dress like an idiot and dont be poor. Dont use extreme examples with me most of us are normies

It's called betabuxing, you've been here for 40 Years and still haven't learned about dual mating strategy. Just rope
Lol relationships are transactional
They wouldn’t work otherwise
Keep watching Disney movies muh love at first sight
Hahahahahha

• JFL
Not in relevant cities in
UK US CANADA
Extreme examples aside dont dress like an idiot and dont be poor. Dont use extreme examples with me most of us are normies
All irrelevant if you don't have a htn face. The fact that you see women with ugly betabux doesn't mean they WANT them. People been here for 40 Years and still haven't learned about dual mating strategy

Lol relationships are transactional
They wouldn’t work otherwise
Keep watching Disney movies muh love at first sight
Hahahahahha
I didn't talk about Disney love, women get wet at the sight of a good face or body, if you have to pay to keep your gf It means you're a subhuman Who she's not attracted to. You have been here for 200 Years and still get manipulated by foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, autistic_tendencies and try2beme
This goes for any user who takes "htn" ratings seriously.

• +1
I didn't talk about Disney love, women get wet at the sight of a good face or body, if you have to pay to keep your gf It means you're a subhuman Who she's not attracted to. You have been here for 200 Years and still get manipulated by foids.
blackpillers are usually pretty aware of women’s nature so they don’t get into cucked relationships
I’m sorry bro

• +1
blackpillers are usually pretty aware of women’s nature so they don’t get into cucked relationships
I’m sorry bro
Then why you keep spewing this bs "you Need gazillion dollars to touch a woman brooo" which Is what women want you to believe so you can work like a good cuck to finance their lifestyle. Those relationships are only based about Money there Is no attraction by the women, women want to make you believe they 're asexual creatures but they're very sexual in the presence of a gl man which doesn't Need to be a Instagram chad so ultimately only cucks get into those betabux relationships and most end up cheated on and divorceraped.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Then why you keep spewing this bs "you Need gazillion dollars to touch a woman brooo" which Is what women want you to believe so you can work like a good cuck to finance their lifestyle. Those relationships are only based about Money there Is no attraction by the women, women want to make you believe they 're asexual creatures but they're very sexual in the presence of a gl man which doesn't Need to be a Instagram chad so ultimately only cucks get into those betabux relationships and most end up cheated on and divorceraped.
But women aren’t truly attracted to about 80 percent of the male population so they go for other superficial shit on their checklist like tall or has money

But women aren’t truly attracted to about 80 percent of the male population so they go for other superficial shit on their checklist like tall or has money
If she's not attracted to you why do you want her? Are you masochist or what? If you're not htn Just ldar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Allornothing
Who said they dont have access to the top 20%
They do for sex only

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Who said they dont have access to the top 20%
They do for sex only
Once women finished college and enter the workforce it’s a lot harder to access these guys
Why do you think they really slut it up with chads in college
Last taste of good genetics

• +1
If she's not attracted to you why do you want her? Are you masochist or what? If you're not htn Just ldar
Never said I want them but money is a good plan b incase Father Time plans to take your HTN looks early
Money also helps you looksmax and look younger

Never said I want them but money is a good plan b incase Father Time plans to take your HTN looks early
Money also helps you looksmax and look younger
you should be married with kids by 30, like my brother did, and he still cheats on her wife because he's ripped and good looking. when he met her he was unemployed, so i know that money is cope. looking young is all about genetics, bezos looks old as shit despite all his billions. if you want to moneymax for women just rope, you're an abused cuck that is doing exactly what they want.

@Mog3D @Lynxress What is funny

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D
Once women finished college and enter the workforce it’s a lot harder to access these guys
Why do you think they really slut it up with chads in college
Last taste of good genetics
A lot of you guys (the bull) just don’t seem to understand that women care about status, now what do i mean with this. Status means for every women something different; facial features, height or money. Or it can be a combination of them both. This forum is just too retarded.

• +1
A lot of you guys (the bull) just don’t seem to understand that women care about status, now what do i mean with this. Status means for every women something different; facial features, height or money. Or it can be a combination of them both. This forum is just too retarded.
I noticed he often always uses extreme examples and never refers to relevent countries/ cities

Most of us are average in relevent big cities and under 25

idk brah just tell them you're in love with them within the first 5 minutes of meeting them. they'll giggle.

you should be married with kids by 30, like my brother did, and he still cheats on her wife because he's ripped and good looking. when he met her he was unemployed, so i know that money is cope. looking young is all about genetics, bezos looks old as shit despite all his billions. if you want to moneymax for women just rope, you're an abused cuck that is doing exactly what they want.
he will never get money. He will rather spend time on this forum arguing about “money is everything”. He is since 2019 here, what a joke.

he will never get money. He will rather spend time on this forum arguing about “money is everything”. He is since 2019 here, what a joke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and autistic_tendencies
Yeah the point of good looks is to achieve status
Water

All irrelevant if you don't have a htn face. The fact that you see women with ugly betabux doesn't mean they WANT them. People been here for 40 Years and still haven't learned about dual mating strategy
Wait who even cares what women want :lul:

Every method for slaying is good. If you fuck when she doesn't like you - its her problem nigga, still fucked:lul:

• +1
this is what i hate the most about being incel. the fact that your opinion is considered worthless, it doestn matter if its right or not, people invalidate you because you dont get pussy. but then normies have the audacity to tell you sex doesnt matter when they base your worth on whether you get it or not

Every method for slaying is good. If you fuck when she doesn't like you - its her problem nigga, still fucked:lul:
This stupid European copes with muh love at first sight
Hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Roge

if she doesn't desire you what's the point?? just go to a prostitue, chances are she's hotter and gives better sex.

if she doesn't desire you what's the point?? just go to a prostitue, chances are she's hotter and gives better sex.
No, imagine you are a really rich betabuxxer. Whats the point of caring about female satisfaction and + she can easily fake it. And prostitutes are god sent tbh

you probably see them simping for some HTN lawyer and you think "they're attracted to the fact he's a lawyer". then next vid they're simping for some HTN in jail. the common denominator is looks, what you do in life is irrelevant to women. women are attracted to beauty, beauty doesn't give you status, it's just biological

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
No, imagine you are a really rich betabuxxer. Whats the point of caring about female satisfaction and + she can easily fake it. And prostitutes are god sent tbh
bro, i've seen a marriage between my mother and my father where she wasn't attracted to him, it was like living in hell. attraction is EVERYTHING women can't fake it for shit, their nature is just too strong.

bro, i've seen a marriage between my mother and my father where she wasn't attracted to him, it was like living in hell. attraction is EVERYTHING women can't fake it for shit, their nature is just too strong.
Ok whats the problem with pumping and dumping them? And if you are a really rich betabuxxer as I said before - they will fake attraction till the end because they are scared to lose good lifestyle