If ur not doing 2 hours cardio a day

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
Wtf are u even doing. I fast walk on the treadmill of an hour x2 a day while watching tiktoks or listening to podcasts. Which I could do while laying on the bed, but I’m not a BITCH.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Luke9, tia0505 and 11 others
watch this bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, Deleted member 29258, ascension and 5 others
TLDW nigga im not watching 17 mins
running/cardio/working out increase your stress levels/cortisol that means you will have shorter life+ you are destroying your joints

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Constantin Denis, hopecel and 1 other person
Wtf are u even doing. I fast walk on the treadmill of an hour x2 a day while watching tiktoks or listening to podcasts. Which I could do while laying on the bed, but I’m not a BITCH.
Over for your brain...
You should walk outside, enjoy the fresh air, see the world, take a break from constant stimulation and mindless entertainment.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, watah, Yerico7 and 5 others
running/cardio/

working out increase your stress levels/cortisol that means you will have shorter life+ you are destroying your joints
If u eat enough protein and recover fully every time u should be fine. Like don’t do cardio if ur knees are still hurting from yesterday type shit.

Also I’m doing this for Leanmaxxing. Once I’m low bf should take less effort to maintain

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Ryldoo IS COPING
nice bro, just did 1H30 on rowing machine while listening to andrew huberman

• Love it
Reactions: Reformed
Over for your brain...
You should walk outside, enjoy the fresh air, see the world, take a break from constant stimulation and mindless entertainment.
Idk I always get self cautious about the sun UV rays hitting me. Rather do cardio inside and save sunny days for when I’m gonna do NT shit with people

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Gonthar
over if you trust a bald person
he isn't bald
mirin doing that while fast walking but don't do cardio every day

he isn't bald
he is, he just had a hairtransplant. he is obviously not a healthy individual so I dont know why anyone would listen to him.

he is, he just had a hairtransplant. he is obviously not a healthy individual so I dont know why anyone would listen to him.
he's right about stuff in this video

Hamster wheel vovv0v

Bro ik you’re on your david goggins shit but 2 hours is way too much imo. 45 mins to an hour and further reducing your calorie intake sounds way better. The calories bruned by 30 mins of treadmill equal to like 2 slices of bread iirc, cardio is good for being the cherry on top for leanmaxxing and heart health but a caloric deficit is way more powerful

• Hmm...
Bro ik you’re on your david goggins shit but 2 hours is way too much imo. 45 mins to an hour and further reducing your calorie intake sounds way better. The calories bruned by 30 mins of treadmill equal to like 2 slices of bread iirc, cardio is good for being the cherry on top for leanmaxxing and heart health but a caloric deficit is way more powerful
No, the damage u do to ur knees, joints ect burns way more cals to recover. Jfl if u believe the Jew lie that cardio only burns that low cals

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and SurgeryEnjoyer
No, the damage u do to ur knees, joints ect burns way more cals to recover. Jfl if u believe the Jew lie that cardio only burns that low cals
Source ? Genuinely interested as im trying to figure out the most effective way to stay lean year round. Aslo idk if you are right about that but even if you were, reducing your calorie intake is way less effort for the same benefit or more (can use semaglutide if calories are too low)

• +1
Source ? Genuinely interested as im trying to figure out the most effective way to stay lean year round. Aslo idk if you are right about that but even if you were, reducing your calorie intake is way less effort for the same benefit or more (can use semaglutide if calories are too low)
From every leancel ik they all say cardio is a necessary. If u know Brae from youtube, hes very low bf year round and always does cardio

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
From every leancel ik they all say cardio is a necessary. If u know Brae from youtube, hes very low bf year round and always does cardio
Ik him yeah, but the issue is not how good cardio is because we borh know it’s essential. It’s how much of it is needed until diminishing returns kick in. Also do you just do treadmill or something else ? Mirin listening to podcasts tho, giga non nt trait but very good entertainment

• +1
Ik him yeah, but the issue is not how good cardio is because we borh know it’s essential. It’s how much of it is needed until diminishing returns kick in. Also do you just do treadmill or something else ? Mirin listening to podcasts tho, giga non nt trait but very good entertainment
Normies listen to podcast wym.

Also yeah just treadmill. I just like walking, any other cardio is just too much work

If fast walking is cardio for you then yes, you need cardio.

• JFL
Normies listen to podcast wym.

Also yeah just treadmill. I just like walking, any other cardio is just too much work
Do they, idk i thought i was the only one listening to joe rogan say “jamie pull up a video of a bear doing jiu jitsu while driving a tesla” for like an hour. Yeah, low intensity treadmill/walks are the most effective ways of consistently burning calories through exercise (source 6’7 nordic demigod jeff nippard)

• +1
If fast walking is cardio for you then yes, you need cardio.
No man ur right it’s not!

Man stop being delusional gymcel. I can tell u think ur better than anyone bc u bench more or smth

• +1
The best type of cardio is actually playing sports, but mirin nonetheless

• Hmm...
The best type of cardio is actually playing sports, but mirin nonetheless
Impossible to keep muscle with sports.

Non ideal training times

Might be training for too long

Most coaches are low iq and thinking sprinting back and forth does anything, if u wanna destroy everyone in sports like basketball or American football just be a bloated, muscle mass monster

No man ur right it’s not!

Man stop being delusional gymcel. I can tell u think ur better than anyone bc u bench more or smth

You need to be in heart rate above 75% of max to do anything useful for your cardio.

I simply can’t achieve that fast walking. Has to be up a hill or something.

In the end my view on cardio is that from looksmaxxing perspective it’s only useful during sex. Thus it’s a low priority considering the virtual impossibility of getting sex as sub HTN in 2023.

• So Sad
over if you trust a bald person

The faggot says having a 6 pack doesn't get you more women nuff said it doesn't mean you will get attractive women but you can get some women as it appeals to a niche it maybe below average but if that's what you are what's the harm

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer