if ur not using sunscreen and tret you are not looksmaxxing

Surprised there are no Vitamin D copers ITT
U can take D3 pills to make sure u have optimal D3 levels, even if u expose urself directly to the sun, it's most likely it's too little so u would still need to suplement it

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Tret yes
Sunscreen no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
I disagree with indoors because you could just use blinds

I disagree with indoors because you could just use blinds
if u don't have a foolproof blinds setup it's very pesky around the windows n shit. Uva rays can penetrate through clouds glass anywhere

if u don't have a foolproof blinds setup it's very pesky around the windows n shit. Uva rays can penetrate through clouds glass anywhere
How far through a window can they penetrate? What about 10 feet away from a window? It’s an interesting question because I read somewhere that I forgot that it can only penetrate a few feet but I dont trust that

Lmao spf is already being called a meme here, there are people giving advice to just change your diet so you can blast yourself in the sun no jew spf. Tret scares people because of the side effects of "fish skin" and test apparently
Tret literally fucks with ur hormones (ED) and causes hair shedding. Fuck that.

(As someone who has taken Tret for 8 months)

both meme everything is almost always about diet and lifestyle

You isn’t need to reapply ever 2 hours if ur not outdoors for long or if ur not sweating, showering, swimming

you can't even call urself a looksmaxxer if you aren't actively trying to extend ur prime by doing the following

-aggressive uv protection - spf 50 pa++++ and reapply every 2 hours (most people will fail at this), basically scheduled applications whether you are indoors ldaring all day or outdoors. tubes of spf get used up so fast u need to order in bulk when there's a sale cus it's expensive.

uv proofing ur house and car with uv blocking glass/filters. It's a one time investment but worth, just do it and then forget about it

-tretinoin. very bang for back, ideal for acne and maintaining youthful prettyboy skin. use the highest dose your skin can handle and use it daily or atleast couple of times a week

couple of weeks ago a stacy doctor at the ER remarked how I looked "very young" and some indirect comment about my looks "young smart boy like you" and also seemed very concerned about me so I clearly had some halo effect going on cus I was looking fresh as fuck after cardio she was probably miring my jaw and utlra smooth skin and athletic looks and low resting heart rate she asked me if i exercised or ran a lot. she also was the one to take off my shirt to do ECG which was hot af. Anyway I was 19 almost 20 but she treated me like I was 14 tho very infantilizing but better than being treated subhuman. went on about how I was like her little brother or something and she was the wiser older sister.

She said she was 36 which is surprising cause she looked like 25-26 at most although had a layer of cakeup on and most definitely a tret user.

When I asked my glasses back she said nah im not giving it back I'm keeping it jfl the kind of joke u would say to a 5yr old

anyway I went to the er cus of low resting heart rate and had a panic attack cause my heart rate apparently dipped to 40s it turned out to be normal tho

Also asked me if I'm in school or college going, when according to my age I should be in 3rd yr of college or something.

When I was actually 14-17 random people asked me "where I work" or which college when I was barely in high school cus I looked like an old geezer wagecel apparently and now I'm getting treated like I should have back then. tl;dr skincaremaxxing + being clean shaven turned back the clock and makes u look younger. I used to have a pajeet stache, skinny fat, used to roast my skin for hours in the sun and I once got mistaken for being "22 years old" when I was 14

if u want to look like a prettyboy mogger till ur early 30s u need to prevent your skin from going to shit at all costs
SPF smells like oil. This chemical shit 100% makes my face worse than the sun