If ur not wearing lifts when u go out ur missing out

Bigbootylover45

Bigbootylover45

The Thinker
Frauding 3 inches literally makes such a big difference in how ur perceived unless ur manlet. Muhh what do i do if girl approaches and it leads to hookup and i gotta take off my shoes muhhh. Nigga if ur out at a party nd a girls drunk nd ur jst hooking up with her it doesnt fuckin matter she not gonna gaf even if she swa it she'll prob still let u fuck if shes drunk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neckedafter7, Renaissance.Chad, N1666 and 1 other person
this nga going to jail

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and AryanMogger
yea i fraud 6'8 with lifts and i tell girls im 6'5 it works well nowadays being 6'5 or below is death sentence and 6'8 is ideal in parties to mog everyone and rawdog her in the toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, Ryldoo IS COPING, wereq and 2 others
yea i fraud 6'8 with lifts and i tell girls im 6'5 it works well nowadays being 6'5 or below is death sentence and 6'8 is ideal in parties to mog everyone and rawdog her in the toilet
facts height and frame matter most in dark environments. tallest dudes be getting all the bitches at any party

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rubberduck, Recessed Life, asdvek and 1 other person
Mematic 20240321 104939

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FBl, Deleted member 51465 and asdvek
facts height and frame matter most in dark environments. tallest dudes be getting all the bitches at any party
yeah man in clubs its all the tall wide shoulder ugly fucks getting all the bitches, i would even go as far as saying wear 6 inch platforms + lifts to fraud 9 inches if you're turbo manlet or regular manlet, because since she is drunk as fuck and wont look at ur shoes you can go to the toilet and rawdog, or since its dark she wont see shoes or since you blend in with the crowd she wont see
like for example u can go from 5'7 to 6'4 with this technique
just easy sex thing tbh
for frame wear oversized shit

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and rubberduck
yeah man in clubs its all the tall wide shoulder ugly fucks getting all the bitches, i would even go as far as saying wear 6 inch platforms + lifts to fraud 9 inches if you're turbo manlet or regular manlet, because since she is drunk as fuck and wont look at ur shoes you can go to the toilet and rawdog, or since its dark she wont see shoes or since you blend in with the crowd she wont see
like for example u can go from 5'7 to 6'4 with this technique
just easy sex thing tbh
for frame wear oversized shit
frauding 9 inches is crazy nigga gonna look like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, STUPIDREFEREES, FBl and 2 others
larping at its finest :lul:

larping at its finest :lul:

bro i fraud 9 inches sometimes 6'4 to 7'1 it works fine idk why ur retarded and if i use glucamonise to keep my spine height and walk on tiptoes im 7'5 lol

bro i fraud 9 inches sometimes 6'4 to 7'1 it works fine idk why ur retarded and if i use glucamonise to keep my spine height and walk on tiptoes im 7'5 lol
yea and im 5'8 unfrauded its brutal bro

nigga wtf how do u walk

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
There have been stories where guys heightfrauded with lifts and after they took them off at home, the girl left

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES