If ur subhuman - ur subhuman all the way 100%

So basically... you are a member of this site, therefore you are supposed to join the looksmaxing ideology of this site...but you're saying that the ideology of this site is unnecessary...then why are you here ? Do you want to shutdown this forum or what?

Attachments

• A3A30316-7ED5-4167-A7C3-B37D280E0275.jpeg
    A3A30316-7ED5-4167-A7C3-B37D280E0275.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Shit thred kill yourself

Ascending even from a 3 PSL to a 4 already brings you from sistematically bullied to "blend in" territory, or can mean the difference between getting reported or not to HR just for harmlessly talking to a female coworker, just to put some examples. Looks affect your life at every single point range, you just dont go from "nonchad life" to "chad life" with nothing in between.

Im tired of these retarded threads.
You couldn't have said it better- By gymcelling and having a basic skin care routine I've went up roughly a point and a half- the way I get treated by strangers,coworkers,friends, and even my own family is considerably different. This is just by going from slightly ugly to just about average-Imagine what it would be like to double your PSL rating(3.5 to 7), I'm pretty sure most people here would suffer a mental breakdown or two, after they realized how better their lives would have been if they were beautiful from an early age and just how much looks matters compared to everything else.