If we are young and we loss our fat pads by leaning down is it possible to gain them back or not?

S

SeriousAscension

Diamond
losing your fat pads by leaning down?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
stupid question

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Are you by any chance autistic?

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Read what you typed again

Yes you can gain fat back. It may be different than the fat you held for a long time. For example if you are skinny fat then loose fat, it may not hold exactly like it did before. But you can gain any amount of fat back yes

Yes you can gain fat back. It may be different than the fat you held for a long time. For example if you are skinny fat then loose fat, it may not hold exactly like it did before. But you can gain any amount of fat back yes
Facial fatpads too?

Yes when u lost then bc you didnt used sun screen and so they got damaged
I don't know what you mean man, sorry. If you had damaged skin from sunscreen, that wouldnt effect how your fat looks, just the outer skin.

The way you hold fat is different for everyone. So whatever fat you lose, it's possible to gain it back , and it would go to the same places. Again its debatable for if you lose the fat you had before you hit puberty, and had a bunch of baby weight, if it would grow back the same way. I'd say in this instance, where you were fat for your whole life then you suddenly lose weight, that it may come back differently than before, but after that one time, your fat will always come back the same.

Your fat distribution doesn't change after that point. When I cut/gain weight, It comes back, and leaves the same.. stomach gains it back first, face gains it last. Similarly if I lose weight, my face shreds down first, and last to go in my stomach.