what should jeremy fragrance do to get his skin back?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
skin makes or breaks you. no bones for ur face if u got bad skin like this guy. i ask coz i look like descended jeremy fragrance, idk maybe coz im young and havent lost baby fat etc. me and jeremy are lean but still look bloated, buccal cels, theres something else behind this

• Ugh..
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Do less coke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Htobrother, MadTwatter and 3 others
Do less coke
ive heard thats just meme, maybe he descended from hypothyroid, aging/stress, some even say his maxilla recessed( i disagree but shows just how brutal losing ur skin is, ppl think he literally lost maxilla from losing skin), maybe too much collagen is bad too as it thickens skin and makes it less elastic

• +1
Reactions: twilight and smoothsexy
His ageing is mostly due to sun/sunbeds exposure and genetics. His fatpats descended earlier than usual. Doubt it has anything to do with drugs.
There is not much he can do to get his skin back other than hopping on tret, botox and fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, chrisN and Leviathin
over for tanningcels jfl

its not worth it

notice how he is much browner in the „new jeremy fragnance“ spots

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 15854
Damage is already done, he can only cope with fillers and botox. Fat graft could maybe restore some youth in him but at the risk of being overfilled as such a young age.

Life took a toll on him, especially the loss of his father + covid scam.

Cortisol free life is still the best way to stay youthful for as long as possible.

I work in consulting, all my peers are balding, obese, graying or looking 40 by the time they reach 30 years old. Absolutely brutal what prolongated periods of stress can do to one individual.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension, russiancelreturns and Deleted member 15854
If you never see the Sun for a period of time your skin loses its tightness whether you are recessed or not. Even though its winter, I go and sit topless at the roof of my house for half an hour, do facial yoga, and take geletine+ßcarotene. My skin looks significantly tighter than it was a month ago.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
If you never see the Sun for a period of time your skin loses its tightness whether you are recessed or not. Even though its winter, I go and sit topless at the roof of my house for half an hour, do facial yoga, and take geletine+ßcarotene. My skin looks significantly tighter than it was a month ago.
my skin always looks better after tanning too

• Woah
my skin always looks better after tanning too
hmm, i thought face should always avoid sun, esp on lips, body only. even the comments above saying jeremy got cucked by tanning face

His descension belongs in a museum. He looked insanely good just a few years back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 15854
It doesn’t have shit to do with tanninng

He leanmaxxed bellow 13% body fat and lost all of his fat pads, and probably a good amount of bone mass as well from fasting and starving himself

He fell for the fasting diet meme notice how he says he hasn’t ate in 2 days and this is his first meal

When there is no fat or less bones in the face there will obviously be less volume to hold your skin firm so your skin falls down. This is the best example

I’d wager he has like 20% less bone mass in his face too. Dieting down and especially fasting will make you lose bones

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
His descension belongs in a museum. He looked insanely good just a few years back
That’s what fasting and leanmaxin bellow 13% does long term. (Unless you’re on gear that promotes bone growth)Makes you lose bone mass

Maybe sarms can counter this but idk if it’s enough.

Last edited:
It doesn’t have shit to do with tanninng

He leanmaxxed bellow 13% body fat and lost all of his fat pads, and probably a good amount of bone mass as well from fasting and starving himself

He fell for the fasting diet meme notice how he says he hasn’t ate in 2 days and this is his first meal

When there is no fat or less bones in the face there will obviously be less volume to hold your skin firm so your skin falls down. This is the best example

I’d wager he has like 20% less bone mass in his face too. Dieting down and especially fasting will make you lose bones
idk man, alot of models do that too and dont descend this hard, maybe if u did it for long enough

idk man, alot of models do that too and dont descend this hard, maybe if u did it for long enough
I mean you really don’t know what the diet of these models are, or if they’re natty or not.

Show me one model, who is a intermittent faster or does more than 18 hour fast a day (does it Year round)

Also who isn’t 19-23 years old (you can get away with it when you’re younger cause your bone replenishes faster etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
make tanning hypno go viral on tiktok to destroy future chads. Rip jeremy

• JFL
Reactions: Jerryterry129 and Deleted member 15854
hmm, i thought face should always avoid sun, esp on lips, body only. even the comments above saying jeremy got cucked by tanning face
He got cucked by over tanning his face in tanning saloons.

• +1
Damage is already done, he can only cope with fillers and botox. Fat graft could maybe restore some youth in him but at the risk of being overfilled as such a young age.

Life took a toll on him, especially the loss of his father + covid scam.

Cortisol free life is still the best way to stay youthful for as long as possible.

I work in consulting, all my peers are balding, obese, graying or looking 40 by the time they reach 30 years old. Absolutely brutal what prolongated periods of stress can do to one individual.
If we are young and we loss our fat pads by leaning down is it possible to gain them back or not ?

Deep chemical peel

Fragrances are such a faggy hobby. So feminine.
Just imagine telling a woman you "collect fragrances". So fucking gay

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
skin makes or breaks you. no bones for ur face if u got bad skin like this guy. i ask coz i look like descended jeremy fragrance, idk maybe coz im young and havent lost baby fat etc. me and jeremy are lean but still look bloated, buccal cels, theres something else behind this

Is this really only skin? to me looks like he got more recessed too

I think everything said here is cope. It looks like water retention, maybe he has kidney problems or doesnt drink enough water. I can look boneless in a matter of hours too

• +1
Reactions: bullet217
mini face lift with a hair cut