if we never strayed from nature we would all look identical

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
we would all be attractive and identical like any other animal
we're the only animals that all have extremely different facial characteristics
if we had proper body development throughout our childhood we would all look pretty much identical, only separated by pheno
only people with actual shit genetics would be outcasted from society such as down syndromecels

4c61c5392b8f739c9e477a5cdb62.jpeg
fe2b9b8c95c8914644093b96daf7.jpeg
e2a67545dcc7520be3ce57cdeb73.jpeg
e32f9852c38bbe864abd0e7a9123.jpeg
adb6f1acebea5bf731fdce318726.jpeg

everyone if we weren't mouth breathers, had proper teeth alignment, and ate our ancestors diets

male-lion-coalition-in-the-wilderness-of-africa-1206719031-8412be026591453692a1594a21609231.jpg

s-l500.jpg
animaflorapicsstock221200426.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, Jungcuck, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
no this isn't some diversity shit thread I still hate niggers and curries

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30874, 80iq, MewMaxxing and 10 others
no we wouldn't, there are still many facial features that would differ from person to person even if everyone didn't mouthbreath.

ive seen plenty of average or ugly looking dudes with good forward growth

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel and Deleted member 21044
It's true. But the examples are shit.

FPwGryqUcAIZ6xk

• +1
Reactions: callisto and anticel
no we wouldn't, there are still many facial features that would differ from person to person even if everyone didn't mouthbreath.

ive seen plenty of average or ugly looking dudes with good forward growth
Forward growth isn't the only factor you graycel retard.

Also i already talked about this, i'm not sure if you seen it.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, anticel and 5'7 zoomer
i just said that you fucking idiot, read what i said
I can read you donkey i'm saying mouthbreathing has an effect on many other things then forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
I can read you donkey i'm saying mouthbreathing has an effect on many other things then forward growth.
i can end your theory in 1 second. go on google and look up pictures of old tribes before agriculture and you'll see none of them looked as good as you think, genetics are still everything

maxresdefault.jpg
16954c9ad4aa1b0c394694941f8f77ee--cherokee-indians-native-american-indians.jpg
fd4558de1d8bf0ea39d03d9310289406--cherokee-indian-women-native-american-cherokee.jpg
8f18b461-7b51-4e98-b0da-c15a2894036d-Tonkawas.JPG

the people in those pictures all lived the lifestyle your yapping about but none of them are chads or chadlites even the younger guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
i can end your theory in 1 second. go on google and look up pictures of old tribes before agriculture and you'll see none of them looked as good as you think, genetics are still everything

maxresdefault.jpg
fd4558de1d8bf0ea39d03d9310289406--cherokee-indian-women-native-american-cherokee.jpg

the people in those pictures all lived the lifestyle your yapping about but none of them are chads or chadlites even the younger guys
Just use pics of Indians theory

if we had proper body development throughout our childhood we would all look pretty much identical, only separated by pheno
only people with actual shit genetics would be outcasted from society such as down syndromecels

everyone if we weren't mouth breathers, had proper teeth alignment, and ate our ancestors diets

male-lion-coalition-in-the-wilderness-of-africa-1206719031-8412be026591453692a1594a21609231.jpg

s-l500.jpg
animaflorapicsstock221200426.jpg
animals don't all look identical retard you just cant tell them apart. they probably cant tell us apart facially either they rely on smell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1, looksseg, sub5inchcel and 3 others

maxresdefault.jpg

Jfl how retarded are you.

Screenshot 20230216 0825072
Screenshot 20230216 0825342

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and copefuel
it literally has an effect on health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
actually to be fair i just read your thread that you posted and it has some good points and good proof but i still don't buy that looks are 100% environment based
There are genetic factors but only in relation to ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
There are genetic factors but only in relation to ethnicity.
doesn't matter anymore anyway though, people will never revert back to the life of a prehistoric hunter so were just gonna keep seeing people get uglier and uglier by generaation

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 21044
doesn't matter anymore anyway though, people will never revert back to the life of a prehistoric hunter so were just gonna keep seeing people get uglier and uglier by generaation
That's true in general, but you can change a lot on a personal basis and get ahead. Chads still exist.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5'7 zoomer
but you can change a lot on a personal basis and get ahead.
Not really though? You can't change your environment as a child and as an adult, you can keep yourself healthy, but that's it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and OutTheAbyss
That's true in general, but you can change a lot on a personal basis and get ahead. Chads still exist.
but according to your theory chads shoudln't exist. So how do you explain it? i know chads that have been eating fast food for there whole childhood and there still good looking

also what are your opinions on palate expanders? are they worth it or cope? this is coming from someone that was advised to guy one from my dentist

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

everyone if we weren't mouth breathers, had proper teeth alignment, and ate our ancestors did
44971845 8DC3 4137 B0FD F3C33745FCDB

^^^you
The “all natural” approach is a low iq American marketing gimmick used to sell supplements and it needs to stop.

The reality is that the “all natural” human lived 40,000 years ago, died at the age of 12, had no teeth, a BMI of 18, were 5’2 and lived in a constant state of high cortisol.

Your idea that they looked like Balenciaga models is so dumb you lower the IQ of this whole website by posting, I wish I had the power to ban you.

Fortunately I don’t need to describe to you what primitive humans looks like because we have video of tribes who have been untouched by civilisation.

These are your “identical” looking aryan god-tier models who got “proper body development”. Why don’t you fuck off to their island and take your stupidity with you.

Literally “we wuz kangz” for white people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Not really though? You can't change your environment as a child and as an adult, you can keep yourself healthy, but that's it.
thats what im saying, what is the point of having this information? i can't go back in time and make sure i never mouthbreathed and that i was never fed fast food etc

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and HerpDerpson
View attachment 2080586

^^^you
The “all natural” approach is a low iq American marketing gimmick used to sell supplements and it needs to stop.

The reality is that the “all natural” human lived 40,000 years ago, died at the age of 12, had no teeth, a BMI of 18, were 5’2 and lived in a constant state of high cortisol.

Your idea that they looked like Balenciaga models is so dumb you lower the IQ of this whole website by posting, I wish I had the power to ban you.

Fortunately I don’t need to describe to you what primitive humans looks like because we have video of tribes who have been untouched by civilisation.

These are your aryan god-tier models. Why don’t you fuck off to their island and take your stupidity with you.

@Dr. Bruh
@MadTwatter

i don't know what to believe anymore, genetics or environment. help a greycel out boys

Ofc you can.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
That's complete made up bullshit you retarded nigger.

Before the agricultural revolution human height was even higher than today. It decreased due to improper nutrition.

660px Human heights over the long run OWID

They literally had perfect teeth, didn't need to brush and didn't need braces.

Their life expectancy potential was higher as well, but they died due to combat and injuries.

@OutTheAbyss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, anticel and sub5inchcel
but according to your theory chads shoudln't exist. So how do you explain it? i know chads that have been eating fast food for there whole childhood and there still good looking
True 100% non degenerated chads don't exist but some people are very close. It's not as much about food but about proper oral and cranial posture.
also what are your opinions on palate expanders? are they worth it or cope? this is coming from someone that was advised to guy one from my dentist
They're good but you can expand naturally.

That's not straying from nature jfl.

They all look the same because a particular set of genes that makes them look like that is successful in their environment. What makes us look vastly different from each other is that the EVOLUTIONARY pressures on humans are basically 0 compared to wild animals. After generations of random mutation and almost everyone passing off their genetics you will get a huge variety in the way people are (and therefore look).

No cos shit like IPD is entirely genetic. Mouth breathing is a cope, cos literally no one mouth breathes. The ones that do are very obvious

It's true. But the examples are shit.

View attachment 2080555
the examples are good imo its more of an example of what young men would look like

ur examples had longer midfaces and wider masseters which would have shown up more in adults than children

• Hmm...
animals don't all look identical retard you just cant tell them apart. they probably cant tell us apart facially either they rely on smell.
no shit they can tell each other apart humans would be able to tell each other apart too regardless
we would still look very identical to each other and slight genetic differences such as a straighter eyebrow or smaller lips inherited from one of the parents, not a whole recessed maxilla

That wasn't in North America, by the time photography was invented, there were still native tribes that lived like cavemen.

Even look at North sentinel Island people, all subhumans.
No lol they already cultivated land for centuries they literally had domesticated animals idiot.

No lol they already cultivated land for centuries they literally had domesticated animals idiot.
They did not have farms capable of feeding whole tribes, idiot. They had domesticated dogs, horses, etc, that they used to help them hunt and gather. They lived far different from Europeans yet their facial structure wasn't much different, they were uglier than Europeans to be honest, from what I have seen anyways.

They did not have farms capable of feeding whole tribes, idiot. They had domesticated dogs, horses, etc, that they used to help them hunt and gather. They lived far different from Europeans yet their facial structure wasn't much different, they were uglier than Europeans to be honest, from what I have seen anyways.
They literally smoked tobacco and grew corn...

They literally smoked tobacco and grew corn...
They knew how to garden, that's completely different than mass scale agriculture. I would be disappointed if they didn't realize they could grow things by dropping seeds in the ground after living there for so long untouched.

True 100% non degenerated chads don't exist but some people are very close. It's not as much about food but about proper oral and cranial posture.

They're good but you can expand naturally.
God king Jordan Barett is one of the few non degenerated humans in the planet

High iq thread

• +1