If/when you ascend, how do you plan on broaching the issue of you being a virgin?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
It's not just an incel thing. Even normies will tell you, normie WOMEN will tell you, if you're a virgin, don't tell the person you're losing your virginity to. Not until after the fact. I mean, it's not like you've got AIDS or the wrong genitalia, right? Surely if her extensive sexual history is none of your concern, your lack of sexual history is none of her concern?

But I need her to know. I need her to know how long I've been struggling with this and I need her to save me. I need a woman who wants to save me. Do you plan on finding a woman that wants to save you? If so, where do you plan on finding her? Because what normie women will also tell you is that women prefer a man with experience. Like they prefer a man with height. It's just one of those things men need to have that women don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Not mention it but if they straight up ask I don't think I'd lie.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281, TakaRyo and 1 other person
I already ascended, and just to fuck with foid (no pun intended), when we discussed at what age we lost virginity, I told her : "Oh ... I was late to lose my virginity. I Lost it at 22."

Little did she know that I actually lost it at 32, to her.

Ha, ha, and ha.

Seriously, though, NEVER, EVER, under any circumstance tell the foid that you lost your virginity to her, especially if you're an ascended oldcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
It's not just an incel thing. Even normies will tell you, normie WOMEN will tell you, if you're a virgin, don't tell the person you're losing your virginity to. Not until after the fact. I mean, it's not like you've got AIDS or the wrong genitalia, right? Surely if her extensive sexual history is none of your concern, your lack of sexual history is none of her concern?

But I need her to know. I need her to know how long I've been struggling with this and I need her to save me. I need a woman who wants to save me. Do you plan on finding a woman that wants to save you? If so, where do you plan on finding her? Because what normie women will also tell you is that women prefer a man with experience. Like they prefer a man with height. It's just one of those things men need to have that women don't.
A girl that was my oneitis made fun of me when she figured out that i hadn't kissed a girl at 18,however when i lied and told her im not a virgin she started showing me loads of respect . Never tell a women you're a virgin.

• +1
I'd never reveal it. People lost all respect for Kavanaugh the moment he revealed he was incel into his 30's. There was an immediate change in how women talked about him in news interviews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BlackpilledAF
I'd never reveal it. People lost all respect for Kavanaugh the moment he revealed he was incel into his 30's. There was an immediate change in how women talked about him in news interviews.

If they believe him, that means they believe he's innocent.

• +1
Just lie brah

• +1