If women don't stare or turn their heads to you on the street you're not handsome

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
This happens to me everyday everywhere I go from women and I'm no male model just high htns with dimorphism(what normies consider very handsome but is no psl Chad)though on lookism I was rated extremely handsome and prettyboy gigachad like Maher by a gay user and others but on this site I was seen as average tho a Croatian american lady who I was fucking rated me a twelve out of ten so normies consider me very goodlooking

Jbs do this even more explicitly

If this doesn't happen to you even in feminist countries like America you're not handsome no matter what psl raters says

Women are more blatant than men

They have no shame and while they rarely cold approach strangers they will warm approach you for sex or a relationship if you truly are what normies consider handsome

Chad takes all is a cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj, Jova, lowiqNormie and 9 others
Personality matters also even for chads and it isn't redpill cope

Women want a feminist HTN that is kind and empathetic to them and women in general

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Gaygymmaxx
It happened to me when I walked past your mother, she got so wet and offered me a blowjob :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Jova, Clqs and 4 others

Where is the head turning?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kviijjjjj, Jova, MaghrebGator and 5 others

This is very true. I don't know what is it, are they not yet aware this staring is visible to others, or do they know what they're doing and just testing the limits, to see what happens? But yeah teenaged girls stare like crazy, sometimes lean on me or try to touch me with their bodies when on subway or bus, it's nuts sometimes

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Aladin, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
This is very true. I don't know what is it, are they not yet aware this staring is visible to others, or do they know what they're doing and just testing the limits, to see what happens? But yeah teenaged girls stare like crazy, sometimes lean on me or try to touch me with their bodies when on subway or bus, it's nuts sometimes
Ik im myself surprised people arent going crazy passing by him

Ik im myself surprised people arent going crazy passing by him
Yes me too because women make a complete one eighty from their cars and smile to me and women turn and stare at me everywhere

Even my Hungarian friend noticed it in Amsterdam around me

Personality matters also even for chads and it isn't redpill cope

Women want a feminist HTN that is kind and empathetic to them and women in general
nah only ugly bitch are feminist, real slut want a dom daddy no lie

i'm handsome but i do 0 effort to talk to them

very rare when a women make a good approch tho they are edgy like men most of the time

As a high mtn I get that a few times

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
View attachment 2985923
Where is the head turning?

But this doesn't mean everyone will stare at you and turn heads like they see an alien lmao
It's just that when you're passing a girl she will lock eyes with you, be periodically looking up or glancing at you when sitting near you in subway, when you enter a room they will look at you, or when they enter a room where you sit you will instantly catch their attention and they will look. But it's not like you're being totally stared at, or explicitely turning everyone's heads etc
This doesn't happen constantly, but often enough to notice. And if I get these things he must be seeing this even more often

Also women try to take your attention at times, walking closely by you, checking if you look when passing them, or sitting in such way to make sure you notice and see them. The infamous "fixing hair" thing is true too, even though usually exaggerated online in all that redpill bullshit, it's still true

Yesterday I entered subway train and a very hot goth girl was sitting there, she wore tight short dress, pantyhose and high-heeled boots and she looked hot as fuck in that; I sat near her and very visibly checked out her legs, doing a double take. She noticed, looked at me, fixed her hair and changed the way she sat to show her legs even more. She exited on next station, walked to the door very slowly swaying her hips, that was much more than I expected and it was hot as hell. She looked back, saw I looked at her and smiled. She knew what she was doing, I'm beating myself up that I didn't walk after her.
But yeah, it's not like these things happen constantly, but they do time to time and you can definitely notice it

But yeah teenaged girls stare like crazy, sometimes lean on me or try to touch me with their bodies when on subway or bus, it's nuts sometimes
IMG_7655.PNG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, tombradylover, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Yesterday I entered subway train and a very hot goth girl was sitting there, she wore tight short dress, pantyhose and high-heeled boots and she looked hot as fuck in that; I sat near her and very visibly checked out her legs, doing a double take. She noticed, looked at me, fixed her hair and changed the way she sat to show her legs even more. She exited on next station, walked to the door very slowly swaying her hips, that was much more than I expected and it was hot as hell. She looked back, saw I looked at her and smiled. She knew what she was doing, I'm beating myself up that I didn't walk after her.
But yeah, it's not like these things happen constantly, but they do time to time and you can definitely notice it

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Jfl legit

I gotta stop deluding myself

nah only ugly bitch are feminist, real slut want a dom daddy no lie
By feminist I mean believing in foids well being and egalitarianism and treating them with empathy and kindness.thats how normies ascend with women above their looks.

Nigger you have 20k posts being registered here for half the time I am, what the fuck are you doing trying to argue on IRL topics JFL:lul:
Triggered incel is mad huh? I’m just laughing at your schizophrenia. You know damn well that you’re not a mogger, girls sitting next to you or looking at you and laughing their ass off doesen’t mean they are attracted to you. We both know you’re just coping and trying not to rope, lil guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Costcosuperstore, ambi and 1 other person
By feminist I mean believing in foids well being and egalitarianism and treating them with empathy and kindness.thats how normies ascend with women above their looks.
slavery

Triggered incel is mad huh? I’m just laughing at your schizophrenia. You know damn well that you’re not a mogger, girls sitting next to you or looking at you and laughing their ass off doesen’t mean they are attracted to you. We both know you’re just coping and trying not to rope, lil guy
exactly jfl
if they’re attracted they’ll approach
muh she looked at me for half a second when entering the room (normal human behavior) so she’s attracted :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, butterworld and Bushman
exactly jfl
muh she looked at me for half a second when entering the room (normal human behavior) so she’s attracted :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Incel shizo: "She sat next to me on the train, bro“ :soy::soy::soy::soy:

"me pointing out that this isn’t an IOI at all"

Incel shizo: Brooo you have 20 K posts broooo haha brooo look broooo 20 k brooo :soy::soy::soy: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Copeful and shizuku11111
Bro, you spent your life rotting. What the fuck can you know about how people react to each other if you don't even look up from your screen. I think I already spend too much time inside and yet I don't have even fraction of your online time. I'm only sad this topic is incomprehensible to you
May God have mercy on your wretched soul, I wish only the best to you and will pray for you tonight

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Bro, you spent your life rotting. What the fuck can you know about how people react to each other if you don't even look up from your screen. I think I already spend too much time inside and yet I don't have even fraction of your online time. I'm only sad this topic is incomprehensible to you
May God have mercy on your wretched soul, I wish only the best to you and will pray for you tonight

if u are handsome girls will do anything to get your social media such as instagram or whatever, they are crazy human beings, im telling you beacuse this happens to my friend who is 6'8 cl, any other kind of "IOI" is cope

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Bushman
Bro, you spent your life rotting. What the fuck can you know about how people react to each other if you don't even look up from your screen.
"Bro" believe it or not „bro“ I leave the house every day "bro“ and I interact with humans in real life "bro“ OMG !!!!
I think I already spend too much time inside and yet I don't have even fraction of your online time.
I see you online constantly, you just lurk all the time. Yesterday I came online at noon and saw you online and came back at night and you were still online.
I'm only sad this topic is incomprehensible to you
Now show us you 4 Alts on this forum you "Chad“ HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

buddy i’ve been approached, catcalled, random girls have called me cute etc in public as a ltn manlet
stop thinking your some mogger
girls standards are giga low and anyone that goes out experiences this
looksmax users are giga narcy just bcz a girl looks at them (not even approach) @ambi

• +1
Reactions: ambi, Bushman and The Grinch
exactly jfl
You're straight up deluded, women don't approach in public unless you're a gigachad. I do approach women when I get IOI and I do get contact. If I wasn't attractive to them they wouldn't agree or say they have bf
Any person here having IRL experience will confirm this to you, we had this thread a thousand times already and you retards are still coping, like what are you even doing here if you don't go outside, I'm not shitting up incel threads

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and The Grinch
if u are handsome girls will do anything to get your social media such as instagram or whatever, they are crazy human beings, im telling you beacuse this happens to my friend who is 6'8 cl, any other kind of "IOI" is cope
Yes they'll always warm approach you for sex

I was once face timing my Mexican friend with a white American mom from Ohio and she looked at who he was talking to and said huh I didn't know yandex99 was sexy!when you coming over?I said I don't date friends moms she then said oh yes you do!

buddy i’ve been approached, catcalled, random girls have called me cute etc in public as a ltn manlet
looksmax users are giga narcy just bcz a girl looks at them (not even approach) @ambi
Define what specifically happened when they made their approach.

I see you online constantly, you just lurk all the time. Yesterday I came online at noon and saw you online and came back at night and you were still online.
You're checking up constantly who's online? jesus fucking christ:lul::lul::lul: you are rotting beyond any help

Define what specifically happened when they made their approach.
the most recent thing was few weeks ago i was at mall and i walked past a pair of girls, they were giggling and averted eyes when i looked at them, then when i walked past them they started barking at me (catcall)
most recent direct approach was two months ago also at the mall a girl sent someone who im assuming was her younger sister (she looked 11-12) to hand me a slip of paper with a # on it before going back to a table in the sitting area

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
You're checking up constantly who's online? jesus fucking christ:lul::lul::lul: you are rotting beyond any help
To your unfortunate, I check it whenever I come online and I always see your name on the list. So sad, and the fact that your biggest action in life was having girls sitting next to you on the train says it all 😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Copeful
So women do show interest IRL? :lul: incredible how things suddenly change when you need to create your online persona, second ago IOI didn't exist and anyone that sees it was a schizo
I never said I'm a mogger, I just said I have women interested in me. all the rest is you making things up for yourself and getting assmad about nothing

You're straight up deluded, women don't approach in public unless you're a gigachad. I do approach women when I get IOI and I do get contact. If I wasn't attractive to them they wouldn't agree or say they have bf
Any person here having IRL experience will confirm this to you, we had this thread a thousand times already and you retards are still coping, like what are you even doing here if you don't go outside, I'm not shitting up incel threads
whatever makes you feel better man
can’t believe your a 2020cel going muh women don’t approach:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
I never said I'm a mogger, I just said I have women interested in me
Oh my god, do you have autism? No you don’t have women interested in you. Women sit next to everyone on the train, it doesen’t mean they want your cock.

Did you take your medicine today?

I know Inceldom is hard and you need to cope in order not to commit suicide, but Jesus, wake up dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and PseudoMaxxer
whatever makes you feel better man
can’t believe your a 2020cel going muh women don’t approach:lul::lul:
What ethnicity are you and which country?

This happens to me everyday everywhere I go from women and I'm no male model just high htns with dimorphism(what normies consider very handsome but is no psl Chad)though on lookism I was rated extremely handsome and prettyboy gigachad like Maher by a gay user and others but on this site I was seen as average tho a Croatian american lady who I was fucking rated me a twelve out of ten so normies consider me very goodlooking

If this doesn't happen to you even in feminist countries like America you're not handsome no matter what psl raters says

Women are more blatant than men

They have no shame and while they rarely cold approach strangers they will warm approach you for sex or a relationship if you truly are what normies consider handsome

Chad takes all is a cope
This is true

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
How the fuck do you get foids even interested nevermind everything else you've said? Teach me boyo, I am 5'9 curry uk
yeah man i’ve met up with cute girls off tinder as well
i’m dripmaxxed with a lean athletic build which is enough to stand out
girls don’t care about face / height as much as users here think

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and user123456
What kind of drip max and where in the world

True But what if you have a fat veiny dick like mine, OP? Can you help out?:owo:

Girls don't care about face or height? I mean your height is suifuel and I imagine you wear lifts and fraud but you probably underrated your face because foids do care. How can you dripmaxx as a manlet? Our limbs/proportions are too small to look good and we just look try hard. What kind of drip do you wear, meeting up but did you fuck them? Tinder.. I dunno doesn't seem possible, if you said IRL then maybe but sounds like larp